Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:54 pm

he laughed at her joke.

"Im sure they have nice ones."

he was ready to go. he changed back into his human form. he looked at Alli.

"you can join us if you want to."

Alli smiled and shook her head.

"no. im going to go take a nap. after that i have things i need to do anyways. thank you though."
The perfect world is one where there is no one to wage war or to commit sin,and is ruled by no one, for it is human nature to wage war for power, to commit sin for pleasure, to rule for control
Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)Read and Rate!!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:12 am

Phoenix smiled at him and walked for the door. "Alright. I'm ready." She told him, looking at the two angels. She smiled at Alli. "I hope you have a good nap." she told her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:21 am

he followed Phoenix out the door. as he walked down the halls he saw a bunch if angels he had seen before, he waved to them and said hi. he looked at phoenix and smiled. he was already having a good time. he didnt think about what was at hand. he walked, leading her out of the hotel. it was bright warm sunny day. the birds were out and chirping.

"Isnt it a beautiful day?"

he looked at her with a smile.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:23 pm

Phoenix looked around and smiled back at him. "It is." She told him, breathing in the fresh air and smiling. "So, what are the plans for today?" She asked him curiously, looking to the side at him.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 pm

"well after we eat, im going to bring you back to the hotel. there i will leave you in Alli's care while i get your stuff for you."

he said as he was leading her down the street. he was going to do it because he didnt want anything to happen to her. he would have no idea who or what her father had waiting for her if she was ever to return. it would be eaiser and safer if cloud did it.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Phoenix opened her mouth to protest him going there by himself, but her mouth closed and she nodded. She didn't like that someone had to go and do something like that for her, but her father was a very scary man, and she wanted to be rid of him. Cloud understood that, and he was her only hope. So, she wasn't going to turn down his help.

"Alright." She told him, nodding. "If you think that it is best." She told him.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:21 pm

he smiled at her, as they crossed the street. he knew she felt bad that he was doing it, but she understood why. they came to the entrance of the resurant. he held the door open, letting her walk in first.

"After you."

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:12 am

Phoenix smiled at him and walked into the restaurant. "Thank you." She said as she passed him. She looked around the restaurant and was very glad that there weren't a lot of people. She didn't much trust anyone, so she figured that it was safer with less.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:31 pm

"your welcome"

he smiled following her into the resturant. the place was almost near empty, which he liked. after a few seconds they were gretted by a medium-height brown haired women.

"Two?"

cloud nodded, and she took them to a booth near the front of the resturant. she handed them the menus.

"Enjoy"

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Phoenix took the menu and smiled at the woman. Cloud would know that Phoenix had never been in a restaurant before, so she was a little nervous on what to do. Looking over the menu, her eyes kept darting around the room. It obviously wasn't like the cafeteria at school... Well, she figured that she would follow Cloud's lead.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 pm

he smiled at phoenix's nervous look, he could tell she had never been out to eat before. he began to look over the menu, waiting for the waiter to come over and ask for their drinks. there were a few things on the menu that he was thinking about getting, but he would still need some time.

"Hello there, what can i get you two to drink?"

a man of about 5'8" said in a high pitched voice asked.

"pink lemonade please."

the waiter wrote it down and looked at phoenix.

"And you?"

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Phoenix looked up at the waiter and bit her lower lip. "Orange juice, please." She said, looking away and back at Cloud. "What are you going to get to eat?" She asked curiously when the waiter was gone, she had found some things but she couldn't decide on it.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:30 pm

he looked back over the menu, and had finally decided. he smiled.

"the blueberry pancakes, with bacon and hasbrowns. you?"

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Phoenix looked at the menu and then back at him. "Probably the denver omelet with hashbrowns." She told him, sighing softly to herself. "It looks good."

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:54 pm

"that is very good."

the waiter came back with their drinks.

"So have you two figured out what you wanted?"

Cloud nodded.

"yes ill have the Blueberry pancakes with bacon and hasbrowns."

the waiter wrote it down, and looked at phoenix waiting for what she wanted.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Phoenix looked up. "Can I get the Denver Omelet and some hashbrowns with onions and cheese?" She asked softly, looking back at Cloud nervously. She was glad that she was managing to do this. It was actually kind of fun, when she got past her nerves, which were chewing on her like crazy.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:29 pm

the waiter smiled and wrote down her order. he then took the menus.

"Ill have that right out for you."

cloud smiled.

"Thank you."

he looked at phoenix. she looked liked she was having fun. he remember being like that the first time he came to a resturant. he was like a kid, hiding behind the leg of his mother, but still having the time of his life.

"Having fun?"

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Phoenix blushed softly as he asked and nodded. "I am." she told him with a small smile. "I feel so weird having fun just sitting at a restaurant, but this is my first time, so I'm trying to take it all in." She told him with a soft laugh. "I'm usually the one taking the order and cooking." She told him with a soft laugh. "Were you like this your first time?" She asked curiously, looking at Cloud in his human form and thinking that while he was attractive as a human, he was breath-taking as an angel.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:04 pm

"feels weird the other way around huh?"

he smiled thinking about his first time at a resturant.

"Yes i was the same way. if i were to describe it, i would have to say i felt like a small child hiding behind my mothers legs, but still having a blast doing it."

though he had told himself after what happened last time, he would never fall for a human. but he couldnt help it, she was gorgeous. sitting across from her watching. she looked like a child in a candy store. he wished he could just wisk her away, and take her away from all this. but he had to stop the demons.
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Phoenix smiled at him. "Well, I've never hidden behind my mother's leg. But I can imagine what it would be like." She said. There was something different in his eyes that she didn't know. She smiled though, sure that it wasn't a bad thing. "So, what else are you going to introduce me to?" She asked curiously. "Or is it too dangerous to go anywhere else?"

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!