Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:26 pm

he was done mixing the herbs by the time she got out of the shower. he smiled though when he heard her voice, though it was just a whisper. by this time, he was no longer in his angel form, but back in his human form. he walked over to the bed and sat down. he set the concaction on the bed between the two.

"it will help you get your voice back. it has a bad taste i wont lie, so it is uo to you if you wish to drink it. i wont be angry if you dont."

he said, meaning every word he said. he layed back on the bed. he was exusated, he hadnt been in that form like that before. he laid there watching her as she combed her hair.
The perfect world is one where there is no one to wage war or to commit sin,and is ruled by no one, for it is human nature to wage war for power, to commit sin for pleasure, to rule for control
Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)Read and Rate!!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Phoenix smiled at him and took the mix. It smelled terrible. She looked at him and made a face, even sticking her tongue out to show how distasteful it smelled. Still, she took a quick gulp of it all, then after swallowing and putting the glass down she coughed and made the face again. "Gah." She said in a quiet voice. "You were right. That's gross." She said with a soft laugh.

She put her hand to her bare neck and looked around. Where had she put that necklace. She wondered if he noticed that she didn't have the necklace on anymore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 pm

"i told you"

he laughed at the faces she was making. he usally never makes that for himself, he didnt like the taste either. he was wondering what she was doing, when she felt her neck and looked around. he could not see the neckalce around her neck.

"you mean you didnt have the necklace back there?"

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Phoenix laughed when he did the whole 'told you so' thing. It was strange how free she felt she could be with him. She shook her head. "No, I heard the explosion and I hid the necklace." She told him, standing up. She walked to the other side of the bed and felt under the mattress. "Are demons really that stupid?" She asked as she clasped the thin chain. "That is such a common hiding place." She said, shaking her head before going back over to Cloud and laying next to him. "So did everything go well at my house?" She asked as if she hadn't just been saved by him after being stabbed and kidnapped by demons. She turned on her side to face him.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:47 pm

"yes they can be."

he laughed as he said. they never really look for stuff right away, it takes them awhile to notice something. his laughing faded when she asked that question. he didnt know if he could tell her he killed her father. he knew of the things he did to her, but didnt know if she would hate Cloud for killing him. he looked at her, holding her hand.

"Things did not go as i planned. i ran into your father and two demons. i killed the demons and your father..."

the last part he said quiet.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Phoenix smiled at him as he laughed. It was great to see him laughing. But, her smile faded. "You... Killed my father?" She asked, looking at him with wide eyes. "You killed my father?" She repeated, trying to get it straight in her head. Her father was dead! She smiled brightly and hugged him. "I'm free." She said with a smile, holding him tightly. "Thank you!" She said, her heart filled with so much light and happiness.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:54 pm

here it came, she was going to hate him. it looked liked they would of been going their own ways. he didnt want this to happen. he was caught of gurad with her hug. how she started off it did not seem like she was happy about it. he could feel the happiness fill her, knowing that she was free of him. he hugged her back, holding her. he was happy to know that she would have nothing to worry about again.

"Your welcome."

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Phoenix smiled at the fact that he hugged her back. For a second she had thought that he would push her away. Had she over stepped her boundaries? She was relieved when his arms wrapped around her. She never wanted to let go. At that moment, when she didn't have a care in the world, she let herself think what she had held back before. She loved him. She had only known him for a short time, but she loved him. Something about him spoke to her and she wanted to speak back. He was warm and caring. He kept her safe and had gone to help her. "Her". He hadn't even noticed the necklace. Not a word about the necklace. She couldn't stop herself from smiling as she welcomed the thoughts.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:22 pm

he felt warm and happy in her arms. it felt like the whole wolrd dissappeared when he hugged her. he hadnt felt like this in a very long time. he never wanted to lose this feeling again. he loved her, he knew it for sure now. he loved her carefree spirit, her humor, the way by just seeing her smile could make her smile. he pulled her on top of him, smileing. he wanted to live together with her forever. but he wasnt sure if she felt the same, he wanted to tell her, but he didnt want to scare her away.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:27 pm

Phoenix giggled when he pulled her ontop of him and turned her head to smile at him. She'd never felt so free or alive. Her blue eyes danced joyfully as she looked at him, still hugging him tight. Then, she let go and moved her legs to straddle his hips, sitting straight. "Cloud... I don't know if I couldn't ever thank you enough. Please... Don't leave." She said, her smile fading slightly. "I don't want you to leave."

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:40 pm

listening to her as she sat on him he smiled. he pulled her back down, his face just an inch from hers.

"You dont have to thank me at all my little flower. I am never going to leave, im going to be with you as long as you will let me."

he stared into her eyes, his showing the love he had for her. he pulled her in for a kiss, hoping she wouldnt back away.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Phoenix smiled when he told her that he wasn't going to leave her. She was so happy that he wanted to stay. "In that case, I'm never going to.." She stopped when he pulled her in for a kiss. She was shocked, expecting for it to be a forceful, rough kiss. Instead it was soft and sweet. She melted into it, closing her eyes.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:56 pm

he melted when he felt her warm lips press against his. he was filled with a feeling of warmth, knowing that she felt the same about him. he was sure that she would of backed away. knowing no each others feelings for each other, would make it easier, instead of keeping it inside. after a few seconds of kissing, he released his lips from hers.

"I Love You..."

he said in a low soft voice.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:37 am

Phoenix loved the few blissful seconds of he kiss, her heart singing the entire time. When he pulled away, she opened her eyes, slowly as thought finally returned to her. She wondered why it stopped, did he not like it? Then, she heard those words 'I love you...' It made her smile hearing him say that.

"I love you, too." She said, her voice little more than a whisper because she didn't want to hurt the moment. He loved her! It was incredible! She was celebrating inside of her mind.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 am

he pulled her back in, his heart skipping beats hearing her say she loved him. he held her tightly. it was then a knock came at the door.God Alli was his first thought, it would be her to come in and ruin a moment like this. though he felt something else behind that door. sitting up, his lips still interlocked with hers. though when he sat all the way up, he sat her down besides him. he got up off the bed, changing back into his angel form. he went to open the door, and he dropped to one knee, bowing before his master.

"Stand my child"

Cloud stood up and backed away from the door, as god walked passed the door. he looked over at Phoenix, a warm smile on his face.

"Hello my child, i am happy to see you unharmed and well."

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:03 am

Phoenix loved his kiss and closed her eyes to enjoy it. She pouted for a second when he put her on the bed, but she also felt something in the air. It made her catch her breath and a knot formed in her stomach. When Cloud turned into his angelic form, she knew what was coming, and when he bowed she jumped up to stand. It wasn't every day that you got to see God. She saw his divine smile and gave him a soft one of her own. He would want the necklace and to take Cloud away. That had to be it...

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:09 am

Cloud was confused as why god was here himself, he usally never comes to earth. god smiled, he knew cloud knew that he could read minds, but not Phoenix, or mabye she did. God walked over to where Phoenix was standing, getting down to one knee, so he could be eye level with the girl.

"I amd not here to take him from you, he is going to stay with you. about the necklace though, can i see it?"

he held out his hand

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:13 am

Phoenix was glad to hear that Cloud would stay with her. God was very intimidating. Her hands reached up and behind her neck, unclasping it. With shaking hands, Phoenix handed him the necklace, saying goodbye to the last piece of her mother that she had.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 am

taking the necklace from the girl, god turned it over, so he could see the map. he just stared at it, and after awhile, his eyes and the necklace began to glow. when it stopped glowing, the map was no more, he had destroyed it. he handed the girl back the necklace. he stood up, and walked over to cloud. he wisphered something in his ear, and a big smile danced on Cloud's face. he then walked out of the room. Alli entered the room, shortly after, and sat down on the bed.

"Why was the big guy here?"

she had always called him that, though never to his face.

"to destroy the map and congradulate me..." he looed and phoenix, his smiled even bigger, "and to give us his blessing."

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:28 am

Phoenix took the necklace and held it close to her heart. It was, after all, her mothers. Then, she put it on like it was before. She gave Alli a small smile as she entered the room and a slight wave, before looking to Cloud to find out just what was happening. A wide smile spread over her lips. They actually had God's blessing. She went over to Cloud and wrapped her arms around his waist, since he was so tall. They could be together, it was the most wonderful thing she'd ever experienced, knowing that they loved each other and there was nothing in their way.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!