Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardians of Earth

Guardians of Earth

a part of “Guardians of Earth”, a fictional universe by ViviOrunitiaFF9.

8 teens, with the aid of the Guardians of the Elements, must work together to rid the world of the corruption from their own hearts...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardians of Earth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Guardians of Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Guardians of Earth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Guardians of Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 pm

May I please reserve Guardian of Darkness?
Role plays that need joining

Reflecting the Fate: A Final Fantasy Story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:50 pm

can i have the gaurdian of nature?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Could i possibly have the guardian of light?

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Could I be the Guardian of Earth, please?
ʜoɴɛɤ ɛɤɛs ∫ tɛɴdɛʀ ʜɛɑʀt

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 am

Sorry Lamia-Era...

Someone has already made a character for the Earth spot before you reserved it. I'm really sorry...

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangeHonrada on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 pm

So if I put a character in first it's okay? (Even if there is a reservation.)

OrangeHonrada
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:35 pm

No, what happened was that the character was put in before the reservation was.
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Heya, can I have the Darkness?

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:45 am

Is this RP still happening? When can we start?
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:33 am

Vi? You didn't PM me back. If you have, you'll have to resend it.

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Guardians of Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:48 am

Hey Vivi! If this RP is still happening, I'd love to pick up Xander, should Bekal be out for good.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!