Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gunship: Freedom

Gunship: Freedom

a part of “Gunship: Freedom”, a fictional universe by Ark Reahver.

In a world that lives in the sky, turmoil and hardship arise. A new generation of freedom seekers may uncover a secret so big it will change the world as they know it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gunship: Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Gunship: Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oscar L. English on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

*a-hem* I feel I must inform that everyone wishes to be an Oscar Mayer Wiener;
That was you truly wish to be,
because if you were an oscar mayer winer--
Every one would be in love with your huge, meaty, throbbing---
*beeeep*
(The rest of the bastardized jingle has been censored for the protection of your innocence.) I would continue in this vein of humor, but I have been rudely banned from this site for vulgarities before.

This is a very literate RP. I and going to throw myself headlong into this one. Where will the next destination be? Will the skies ahead be wrought with danger?! Will pirates of the foulest kind descend upon out heroes?!
Will Oliver finally get the nerve to ask Reuben to the Daedalus Prom? Stay Tuned!
"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oscar L. English
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Oscar L. English wrote:Oh yes. Fried *everything*. If you want a real surprise about Georgia's love of death meals... look up Turducken (Tur-duck-en) and weep for the human race. Oh, hell, THAT is what Oliver should make tonight!! Turducken! (I've been over obsessing this all day.)
Fried butter is going to be the silver bullet that kills Oprah, seriously.

Still reading those posts. I'll post soon.

Gotta say, just visit the Del Mar Fair in California San Diego (where I proudly hail from!) and you get all sorts of things. Cocolate covered bacon, deep fried butter on a stick, deep fried oreos (really good by the by), deep fried twinkies, deep fried vegetable platter (I think hey tried going healthy at least... can you say backfire?), deep fried Coca-Cola (how that happens I still don't know, even though my friend got some and said it was good) and all kinds of other things like cheesecake on a stick... good times, good times...

Oh, and along with that vein, I love this! Active and has people who know how to capitalize, use spell-check, and has command of the English language and its basic grammar! I'm so happy I could cry!
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:32 am

I love how this is going, however!

Ununseptium wrote: Judging from the look on the good doctor's face as she examined Sierus' pistol,

I would like to point out that Rose is not the doctor, she's a mercenary :)

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 am

Just like to point out that anyone going with Reuben to any prom would probably be pedophilia. But otherwise I'm all for it. :D

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:01 pm

I would just like to say that I'm sorry that so far my posts have been nothing compared to all of yours, but it typically takes me a few posts to get up a head of steam, and at that point you guys will probably be like "tl;dr"...

Ah, well, at least I tried for some more humour in this post. Oliver would flip if Rikki said that thought out loud, though. XD
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ununseptium on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:16 pm

RainbowCorridor wrote:I love how this is going, however!

Ununseptium wrote: Judging from the look on the good doctor's face as she examined Sierus' pistol,

I would like to point out that Rose is not the doctor, she's a mercenary :)

Sorry. Fixing it now.

Ununseptium
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:35 pm

I always make the mean one. How?! Jeez, you'd think I'd learn by now. Ah well, might as well play it up, right?

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Well that's okay! That just means we don't all have the same personality! Which is good.
Cookiecutter personality = sadface. Besides, when it all comes down to it, Crimson...

"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Hahaha; Crimson, from what I've read, I like you as a person. Your character, not so much...:3

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks you two, though I kinda wish I'd make one of th likeable characters once in a while, I set myself up for it- I really do -.-'

Oh well, what's done is done. I hope she gets better though (which I believe is in the forseeable future) and not so stuck up- I would like to call it culture clash though...

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Well, change is easy for Sierus. His oppinion of you can be changed in a blink of an eye. He probably would have tossed a joke Shi's way if Reuben hadn't insulted her, thusly provoking a counterinsult. But he's surprisingly defensive, which is why he wishes he could kick himself in the teeth right now.

Shi is her own unique character. Sure, right now, she's a little on everyone's naughty side, but this can change. Generally with good intentions and kind words. Just buy Sierus some rum without poisoning it, take him to a bar, start a fight with other patrons, and he'll be all chummy in no time. Befriending Reuben first would probably be a huge boost too.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:19 pm

What a wonderful, protective father figure you are, Vio-Lance. One would wonder why you abandoned Reuben in the first place O.o >:P

Similarly, Reuben is quick to befriend anything that's female and has two legs, as you can probably tell, so I predict that we'll all be the best of chums in a short while.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oscar L. English on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Shi seems to be the polar opposite of Ollie.
Sorry guys, I think because I am something like 9 post behind everyone, I am having a hard time following the direct lines of dialogue. I understand who is talking to who, just the order off it all seems to be getting me befuddled. Good thing Oliver isn't a talker. Anyway, the reason my posts are more fluff and not a lot meat is that I don't want to muss the dialogues already going on. I'm going to give myself an excuse and say that I'll get better after things even out.
'

Oscar L. English
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 pm

I second that. I'm just making up an order and hoping it forms some sort of logical...thing.
Twould be nice to know where exactly where going, so Reuben can set the course. O Great GM?

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Damn, I love the fact that we're all active and whatnot, but every time I go to post, I can never keep up with everybody else's posts. Besides that, my posts seem just like filler because I can't find any directive for Rikki. I would post again, but I doubt it would be very meaningful...

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:20 pm

You guys are by far my favorites! I gotta say. Thanx for all the encouraging words and I think Shi might just take you up on that offer Vio... :D

And yeah, a little orgainzation would be nice so we don't have to check it every hour or so... is very hard in the middle of school without getting called out on it and still writing a decent reply.

P.S. I love this RP!

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Sorry guy's, really want to post right now but its been a long day and I can;t bring myself to write something at the moment so I'll probably post up something in the morning.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oscar L. English on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Oh good! I was worrying I was just lazy and stupid. I am fairly sure one of those are correct, I'll get back to you when I figure it out.
Ok, going to post now! Gotta do some stuff and things!

Oscar L. English
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Wow! Less than a week in and I'm already in love with this RP. Nice to see we have an all-literate cast, too. I tip my hat to you, friends. ^^

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Sorry about that rather lengthy post, and the lack of time reference, but I just finished it and realised Ark had posted while I was typing it. So, instead of trashing the entire post, I edited it enough to satisfy a general shift in time, I think. Hopefully, it's better than what I've posted thus far.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!