Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guten Tag!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Guten Tag!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schreiber on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Well, hello to you all. ^^

I am Schreiber (German for "writer"), and that pretty much describes who and what I am. I write and lately I've been getting rather RP-deprived. So, I searched around for some RP sites, and... here I am now! I hope that we can RP together often, comrades. :D

Ask questions and you'll get answers. ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Schreiber
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Guten Tag!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:12 pm

Welcome the to Gateway, I think you will find some people to help feed that addiction of text-based RP here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:54 pm

Welcome to this little corner of the twilight zone.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leyloth on Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:40 am

I'm new here as well, but welcome none the less!

Leyloth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:49 am

Guten Morgan, ich hiese Itachi and ich wohne from englisch....well i think thats supposed to mean good morning, my name is itachi and im from england, but i dont know lol :P anyways welcome

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:34 am

Guten Morgan is good afternoon :D But it does sound a lot like good morning.

I only took 3 weeks of german, and I had to give up. I now use my german dictionary and grammar drills to help me learn the language.

At any rate, welcome to the Roleplay Gateway of doom. The good kind of doom, not the running-screaming-meteors-falling-from-the-sky kind. Remember to jump over, read the rules and some guidlines, and join the chat. Join it! *pushes you towards the chat room* In the chat room, you're likely to meet 98% more people than on the forums, and you can chat real time, which is really nice.

If you'd like to talk with me or ask some questions, you can capture me in the chat room (use of pokeballs is prohibited, you'll need to use safarichatballs ;) ) or you can PM me. Dont be afraid to ask anyone with a blue name a question, we're the support staff.
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
That way, when they dont hear you, you can hit them in the knees.

I'm finally back. I'm terribly sorry I was gone so long.
Avatar: My girlfriend and I... Yes I'm showing off <3

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:56 am

Welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:30 am

Hello fellow writer!! Welcome to Gateway! If ya need any help feel free to pm any of us staff'd people, we don't mind. And check out the shoutchat if you haven't already! Mid~
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:39 am

hey spring morgen is morning lol

abend is afternoon i got stuck with german for three years lol

oh and welcome schrieber

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:47 am

Gah... See, I cant learn from that instructor >< He garbled german for a half hour before saying one thing in english... >< I hate not being multi-lingual.

Oh, my corn muffins are ready to eat! *runs away*

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!