Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hai 8D

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hai 8D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhereAreTheCookies on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Errr.....hi. XD I'm Sacha, and I've come to steal all of your cookies. kthxbai C:

Seriously thougn, hey. ;D

Here's some crap you should know about meh:
-I hate Twilight. Just thought I should get that across.

-I'm a n00b here, but not necessarily to RPs. ;P

-I tend to write long/drawn-out RP posts. One of my shorter posts:
David watched as the little girl passed out on the sand. He grinned quietly to himself. "Just as planned."
---------------------------
A few hours later, Victoria was lying in the cell opposite Andrew.
Harley flew into the castle courtyard and landed silently on his feet.

"David," he called out to the tall figure standing maybe 20 feet away from him, "David, is it time to interrogate them?"

"Go right ahead, Harley," David said, without turning around. Harley sighed and walked into the castle foyer.

"Leave it to me to do the dirty work."
David looked up at the moon. "Does this girl Victoria know what she is? Does she know that she contains power that most ancients would die to have?" He sighed. "It's not fair...."
Harley opened the door to Andrew's cell. "I need you to answer some questions for me."

-As you might have been able to tell from the above post, I like using multiple characters when I RP. And I like to switch the POV. A lot.

-I love Hetalia. And The Vampire Chronicles. And Kingdom Hearts. /shot

And that's all you need to know for now. ;D Hopefully I'll start joining some RPs soon.

Ciao~
Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhereAreTheCookies
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hai 8D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloasse on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Welcome to RolePlayGateway, WhereAreTheCookies.

As with all of the new members I welcome, I would like to direct you to some of the following links that you may find useful. First of all, I ask you to read the RolePlayGateway Official Rules. There are only five of them, and as long as you take these rules into consideration when using both the forum and the chatrooms, you'll get along fine with the community here. As just mentioned, we have both forum RPs and Chat RPs. If you have any problems within the forums or when using them, here are the RolePlayGateway Help Forums, where you are invited to make a post should you encounter difficulties on the site. As with the forums, we also have a RolePlayGateway Chat Guide that you can read to educate yourself on our Chat facility.

Along with technical help, there is also the RolePlayGateway Academy, which is there for your use if you require any form of assistance in your roleplaying skills and styles.

Finally, there may be times when you need to talk to a member of staff. Here is a list of the RolePlayGateway Team, complete with member names, their role in RPG and where you can find them (or you can click their names and PM them from their userpage).

I hope you enjoy your time here

Lain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloasse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Oh my goodness, join my RP Pandora I'll love you forever!

Also, welcome to the site. ^^ We're glad to have you here, mostly me because I just adore new members. ♥ And I'd like to note that you RP style is good. It's short and to the point, yet still gets the image across. I'd like to see some of your longer posts too. Not everyone can play multiple characters successfully. I try, but I end up having the others leave before too long, aside from forums though. I can do that because I'm a writer, but in chat, I like to keep things as simple as I can... sort of. XD
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Not my cookies! D:

I kid, you can have my cookies if ya want em. :D

Welcome to Gateway, Cookie.
I love your username, btw. <3

I dislike Twilight as well. Seriously, a vamp that sparkles? Puh-lease~
I'm totally a fan of Vampire Chronicles, ftw. Lestat is just <3.

I hope you enjoy yourself, I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun~. weeeeeeee, rhymes!
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me, or; another of our global mods. We're the peeps with the bright green names. :]

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:58 pm

LOL Omg I keep staring at your name AND avatar. Kudos on both <3

And like the other three ladies of RPG said, if you need anything feel free to ask. =3
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!