Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Halfblood Hill: Olympian War

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Halfblood Hill: Olympian War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torch on Sat May 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Raziel nodded at Nick. "Yeah we need you in the lake man." Raziel took over for Sage and lifted Nick up fire man style and sprinted to the lake. When he got there he laid Nick in the shallow water bank. He carefully placed the water over Nick's major wounds. The minors could heal on their own. He lifted his hands over the wounds and kept them level as they began to glow blue. After he moved his hands away Nick was healed. "There you go mate. The minor one will heal them selves." Saying that he turned to Sage, Saken, and Samantha (OOC LOT OF S's) IC: "I sense two more. I heard one scream. More trouble maybe? Sorry girls, looks like more riding to do. Should you stay or should you go." Raziel chuckled at his cheesy humor. You got to learn to laugh at yourself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Torch
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Knightmare only sighed softly, He had been trapped at Half blood hill for so long. He was finally glad to get out, Though he had no family to visit, no relatives at all he enjoyed walking amongst the mortals. The bus from camp stopped off into the bus terminal in Manhattan. Knightmare turned and smiled at the driver, With the mans many eyes it'd be hard to pull any kind of pranks on him. Knightmare laughed at himself and just continued to walk. This was a fun place so busy so much life, so much anarchy. Knightmare was a son of Ares for sure he loved fighting and he loved war, though this was true he still balanced it with peace and prosperity.

He was in his usual street clothes now, a long flowing trench-coat of navy blue and crimson. A black undershirt with no logo and black jeans with multiple chains attacked. His shoes were just regular skate shoes. People still stopped and stared at him, he was only seventeen but he stood at 6'6 and was solid as a brick wall from his constant training in the sword fighting arena. His black hair was styled weirdly today spiked in the back and down in his face in the front, life couldn't get any better for Knight.

Then his stomach growled, He laughed slightly at himself and began to walk towards the nearest restaurant. He was glad he had saved alot of the money that he had earned when his mother was still alive. As he entered he found the most secluded spot he could oh he'd hate to have lunch interrupted by some stray monster again. He only smiled looking over the menu and found something that caught his eye. Ordering his meal he sat back and began to relax. He had his twin Katanas Masa and Mune resting on the ground next to the table where he'd have easy draw. They still rested in their Scabbards he'd never taint them with some device to hide them. Soon though he could have sworn he sensed something was amiss. He sighed "I just got out here...Please don't get me involved..." he said out loud, Some of the passer-bys heard him and only gave gim a weird look, that he didn't mind at all. How could he tell them that he was a demi-god they'd call the cops or lock him up. He sighed, this was going to get intense real quick.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BooBabyPoop on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Tira sighed as she walked down the gloomy streets that smeed to go to nowhere. She had her ring blade around the right side of her neck and under her left arm. Although the atmosphere would bring down the mood of even the happiest person, she walked as if she didn't have a care in the world. She giggled at the sight of a young girl crying over her spilt ice cream cone. She continued one her walk intill she noticed a small resturant that seemed like it was in need of a little bit of excitement. Tira giggled once more before she skipped her way into the resturant.

BooBabyPoop
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!