Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Halo: Crete's Tears

Halo: Crete's Tears

a part of “Halo: Crete's Tears”, a fictional universe by The Adversary.

A team of Spartan-IIIs, two AFO teams, and a high priority ONI agent have been sent to the planet Crete. Upon arrival, they find the planet attacked by Covenant forces and crash land - separated - on the war-torn world that hides a powerful secret.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Halo: Crete's Tears”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Halo: Crete's Tears

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:58 am

okay thats one, Urk is neutral I think, GA your thoughts?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Yo Angel?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:40 am

reading through the previous post I don't think he will mind. Im gonna do the new one most likely. ether way Im gonna post a new one up soon.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:04 pm

I am late as always eh? Sorry Adversary: I am TRUE-ASSASSIN know as T.A.
I did wanted to join the previous HAlo: Tears of Crete: the story is pretty intresting and I since I saw a free space in the AFO Neptune team...I want to join.
I coudn't do this before computer went down...now I want you to answer me: is it too late?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Im gonna do a new RP soon.
speaking of which all. starting next week I most likely will only be able to post on the weekends. this is why I want my new RP to be more open to the players so that it wont just stop every single week and y'all can post stuff while Im gone.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Glad to hear that.
*checks the internet wire* Uhm....Except a huge electric buzz everything is ok!

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:44 am

Sorry guys, been busy. I'm ok with any decisions! I'll be on board with ya'll

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Im supposing my post from a week ago didn't show up did it?

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 pm

To all I know thats not reading this. I am back and have some changes to make.

First off. I might no longer be referred to as Cortana. hopefully starting soon I will have a name change.
Second. I am in the process of creating that RP I was talking about

And now Id like to give my apologies for the extreme killing delay. I have gone through 3 surgeries in the past few months and generally have had no time to do anything but work, school stuff or recover from the surgeries. thats all changed now so. to all who reads this(I know your not) IM BACK

-Imperial Waltz(hopefully)

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:48 pm

I HAZ A NAME CHANGE!!!

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!