Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Halo: Crete's Tears

Halo: Crete's Tears

a part of “Halo: Crete's Tears”, a fictional universe by The Adversary.

A team of Spartan-IIIs, two AFO teams, and a high priority ONI agent have been sent to the planet Crete. Upon arrival, they find the planet attacked by Covenant forces and crash land - separated - on the war-torn world that hides a powerful secret.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Halo: Crete's Tears”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Halo: Crete's Tears

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:09 am

*Clap... Clap* Oh, good. My slow clap processor made it into this one.

Ohai. To those subjects who played in the original version of this RP "Halo: Tears of Crete" and have decided to REjoin on this version, welcome. There are a number of small details which must be covered before this RP can get underway. First off is characters. After deliberations, Cortana and I now require a paragraph (or more) for your characters' descriptions and personalities. (Oh, come on, that's like five or six sentences!) When it comes to character attributes, well . . if you were/are AFO, you're fine. As for Spartans: Your characters will not be starting off with MJOLNIR. As far as backgrounds are concerned, your characters had SPI armor, and were not one of the original three Spartan-III teams to be given MJONLIR. But, don't fret, your characters will be given the chance to literally customize their own MJOLNIR getups before they go to ground on Crete. (*Corollary: Due to generic tendencies and because Cortana's a Nazi, the colors must be dull in nature.) All Spartan-IIIs should also be somewhere from 6-to-6'5'', and to further canon-connection, service numbers should start with B followed by three numbers, which also means that age needs to be somewhere from 22-25. (Also, it should be nice to note that any Spartan-IIIs in this RP will be some of the last Betas alive. I thought that was beautiful, to know that most of their comrades are dead.) As well, Spartans should not have last names, because, well... they were abducted.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Halo: Crete's Tears

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:58 am

^What he said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:59 am

Don't feel left out, Cortana. It only hurts when you think about it.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:00 am

Im a Nazi remember XD

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:20 am

I think we can put our differences aside. For roleplaying... You monster.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 am

How are you doing in this roleplay? Because Im a Potato.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:24 am

Agh! Screw you! That's my line... You monster.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:11 am

holy crap, is this back? Oh you guys gotta let me back in this

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:38 am

XDDD Of course! Not a problem at all.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:41 am

Oh, hell, I forgot to mention this: We've changed the Spartan team name to Forge. I just liked it more, and Cortana agreed.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 am

Can I still use Henry, Hunter, and Torque?
It seems my role as the spartan sniper has been filled....hmm....

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:53 am

You can. And what do you mean your role has been filled? You mean Tor?

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:58 am

Okay, I could give you this seriously long story as to why my team name wasn't changed but it really doesn't matter, I guess. I did change it but something happened and I forgot to change it a second time. <-- Hey! Long story short. :D
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it then change your attitude. Don't complain."

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:02 am

Yeah Tor.

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:07 am

Sophie: XDDDDDD

smrtazz13: Nah, Henry can still be sniper. Tor is not a member of Forge Team. He's connected to Adder story-wise, one of a few additions Cortana and I have made.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:28 am

I see, well all three of my guys are submitted, now I'm off to Reach to get the screenshots of Henry's armor.

Scout helmet w/ black visor
Recon shoulders
Either Parafoil chest or commando maybe something else not sure
UGPS
tac hard case
and knees well w.e.

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:38 am

I wanna start, lol. I'm very impatient.

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:57 am

yay armor is up ^_^

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:49 pm

"Ohai. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato! *Clap.. Clap.. Clap* Oh, good. My slow clap processor made it into this thing. So we have that. Since it doesn't look like we're going anywhere - well, we are going somewhere, alarmingly fast, actually, but since we're not busy other than that - here's a couple of facts: He's not just a regular moron, he's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility. *Clap.. Clap* Good, that's still working. Hey, just in case this pit isn't actually bottomless, do you think, maybe, you could unstrap one of those long fall boots of yours and shove me into it? Just remember to land on one foot."

Believe me, Sophie, I wanna get this thing started, too. But, we do want to give the others some time to see whether or not they want to play.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:54 pm

I know, I know. I can still complain, though. Freedom of speech and all, right?

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!