Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Halo: The Falling Tears

Halo: The Falling Tears

a part of “Halo: The Falling Tears”, a fictional universe by Imperial Waltz.

Two elite teams of the AFO division have been dispatched to eliminate an Insurrectionist threat. With the Covenant looming overhead, their mission may just be a little more interesting than usual.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Halo: The Falling Tears”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Halo: The Falling Tears

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:28 pm

I've posted. I hope it is ok for you all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 pm

I'll try and have a post up tomorrow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:28 am

Haha Sanick, nice post. last line made me laugh.
Edit: though you might want to edit your post just a wee bit. The liner is not spaceworthy. Its a airship, not a spaceship.Though you don't have to edit it that much, could just say smuggled into the area. Give a little back story, Voodoo and Voice where at another part of the crater tracking and following the Senator and the explosives.
Plus the AFO's on the ground have a good number of there weapons already.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:51 pm

I want to post but I dont have time to read everyone's post, anyone want to do a quick summary for me?

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Sure thing. Wait a bit while I type it up.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 am

smrtazz13 have you got that summary yet?

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:51 pm

no

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:58 pm

smrtazz13 wrote:I want to post but I dont have time to read everyone's post, anyone want to do a quick summary for me?

Okay, sorry about the sloppiness of this,I'm really tired. But anyway:
-RP started off with my and Janus's character on a luxury airliner.
-we are undercover, following a traitorous Senator too the city of Kennedy. More importantly we are tracking the explosives on board the liner
-the rest of you are in and around the port-known as the Rasputin Air and Space Port-waiting, as you blend into the crowd, for the liner that will land shortly.
-Once the explosives leave the terminal all of the AFO's will follow it to its destination, will one of you of my choosing will stay with Voodoo and/or Voice as they take out the Senator.
-After that everyone follows the explosives, tracking it to a Innie base
-After that? Well that's spoiling :)

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:43 pm

it raining?

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Rain? eh. its raining softly. Will turn into a bigger rain storm as the beginning of the RP progresses

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Just a heads up, if no one else posts by tonight then Im continuing on with the RP

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Continue in what way? i would like to post be there isn't really much going on with Blur. He is just sitting and waiting. Is there anything that i can post about that would in some way add to the story?

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:08 pm

I mean I'm waiting for the ones who haven't posted to post. Im gonna wait until tonight and if still no posts then I'm continuing tomorrow.
And you'll get more to work with when I post again.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 am

Have you tried PMing them?

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Yep.
I should have a post up later today. We'll see though.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Question: my post seems to have vanished from this site, at least on my computer. have you gotten it?

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:14 pm

I can't see it.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanick on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:17 pm

All of my roleplays have stopped. I havent seen a new post in a week now, including the ones i have typed up and posted....

Server problems?

Sanick
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 am

Possibly. That has happened to me too so there must be soemthing wrong. I do hope they fix it because RPing is litteraly my life right now.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:39 pm

I've been asked to inform that the reason our GM has not been able to respond as to this point has been because of some form of glitch.
"Black forces rage in the vortex fighting, rays of destruction swallowing the echo of the universe! I. Am. The. Last! Born of the blood of the pharaohs, the ultimate god of a rotting creation sent to unleash this curse!" ~ from The Dark Eternal Night, by Dream Theater

Juular
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!