Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Halo: The Falling Tears

Halo: The Falling Tears

a part of “Halo: The Falling Tears”, a fictional universe by Imperial Waltz.

Two elite teams of the AFO division have been dispatched to eliminate an Insurrectionist threat. With the Covenant looming overhead, their mission may just be a little more interesting than usual.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Halo: The Falling Tears”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Halo: The Falling Tears

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Hiya

To be brief: all rules and possible issues will be addressed as they come.
As this is a plot based RP we are gonna try to stick as closely to canon as possible(I have been called a Canon-Nazi. Its kinda true. Don't worry I wont bite)

So, without further ado:

Welcome to "Halo:The Falling Tears" and enjoy your stay

~Imperial
Last edited by Imperial Waltz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Halo: The Falling Tears

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:34 pm

-double post-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanick on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:19 am

I plan on making a character. Heavy weapons and Explosive expert. Which team do you want me on?

Sanick
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:24 am

Go with November.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:26 am

Can I make a Spartan-III?

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:26 am

I would make a snarky cult joke, but.. I won't.
"Black forces rage in the vortex fighting, rays of destruction swallowing the echo of the universe! I. Am. The. Last! Born of the blood of the pharaohs, the ultimate god of a rotting creation sent to unleash this curse!" ~ from The Dark Eternal Night, by Dream Theater

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:27 am

No, no Spartans.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:31 am

Janus Enigma wrote:I would make a snarky cult joke, but.. I won't.

~November, November..~

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:31 am

ohRev. You didn't see this coming? Because.. well.. I didn't. >.>

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:34 am

Imperial Waltz wrote:

~November, November..~

Hey! Fuck you! ...just as bad as Ad is...

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:37 am

Janus Enigma wrote:
Imperial Waltz wrote:

~November, November..~

Hey! Fuck you! ...just as bad as Ad is...

haha XD hey I though of that song the moment I came up with the team name.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:41 am

You're taunting me, and I know it. I can see it. I can hear it. I can smell it. Don't look out your window. We're not standing there.. watching.. waiting...

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:43 am

stand in line, got the creepy alien face staring at me through the window already. he leaves at 4 and then your up ^_^

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:45 am

He leaves at four? Damn. I already have a closet to hide in from three-thirty to four-thirty. Looks like I'll need to make some schedule changes.

Juular
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:48 am

Why not? I could imagine sending an expendable Spartan-III to help as backup. Why no Spartan-IIIs?

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:53 am

The Protagonist wrote:Why not? I could imagine sending an expendable Spartan-III to help as backup. Why no Spartan-IIIs?

Its not unreasonable. In my back story Tier One units work with spartan's -both II and III- extensively.
But if I bring SIII's into the story then it would be much much later, like a good half or three quarters of the way through later. A this,hopefully, will be a long RP. You willing to wait?

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:05 am

Well, alright if we can go on that long. I had an idea for a British female Spartan-III but I can save that for later. I'll make a normal character for now.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:51 am

Alrighty. I will look over it when you send it, thanks

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:53 am

Yay, another Canon-Nazi. I'm not exactly very knowledgeable but I really prefer regulation canon to people taking too many liberties in an already defined setting. I do hope you are working off the books and not the games. I seriously don't know why bungie deviated the games.

Just like to know more precisely what the time frame is, I'm guessing early after first contact but I would prefer specifics.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:01 am

A month before the Fall of Reach.

and thanks :)

Edit: and yeah Im getting most of my info from the books

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!