Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harrowing Halloween

Harrowing Halloween

a part of “Harrowing Halloween”, a fictional universe by Abrielle.

A group of teenagers find themselves trapped in Tim Burton's Halloweentown for an entire year.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harrowing Halloween”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Harrowing Halloween

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Holy crap, I'm bored. Who's going to entertain me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:15 pm

i dunno who's gonna do it.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:24 pm

No onnnnneeee. Seriously, I can't go to bed at 9:30. It's way too early.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:29 pm

I don't know..... *cries* I'm sorry *cries harder*

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Oh no! Don't cry, death! *pets your head* I'll be ok. I'll just listen to the Presidential debate until I fall asleep. Shouldn't be long.

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Oh no, that's even worse. They're evil.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Alas, this is what it's come to. Everyone else has abandoned me once again!

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 pm

No, i'm still here. *pounces Kexia*

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Ah! I've been pounced! I suppose I'm still awake... NOW.

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:16 pm

yay, i'm still here.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Hahaha well obviously. And we've totally hijacked the OOC forum... Thread... thing.

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:33 pm

definitely. That's what we do. LOL

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abrielle on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:37 am

Hi, guys! I got caught up in the debate thing. Gosh, they're such idiots. Romney won for sure, though. But, apparently, it's easy for the opposing party to win the first debate because they can point out everything the President did wrong in the last four years. 90 billion on green energy companies that mostly just went out of business is ridiculous. If they wanted a good source of energy, they'd go talk to the guy in India who's got the closest thing to perpetual energy instead of calling him a terrorist..

Anyway, sorry for not replying last night! I got tired and a bit sickly. :(

Abrielle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:59 am

Yeah I was listening to it... kind of, but not really. Igh.

No worries, hope you're feeling better now! Death did a pretty good job of entertaining me. :)

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abrielle on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:23 pm

If any of you guys have any new-ish roleplays you wanna refer me to, I'd be happy to check them out.

Abrielle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:37 pm

roleplay/eternal-seas/ Still time to join in!

Edit! Are we still getting a new person, or no? And do you know if they're going to be a Halloweentown person or a teen?

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:21 pm

I dunno, but I do know that we have a new character up in the character page.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:25 pm

You totally just made me grin. And I was feeling crappy. Win, death. Win.

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Well I'm glad you smiled. That means I did my part time job. Full time job is taking souls. Lol

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:13 pm

I figured it wasn't gonna be a proper Halloween rp without the most famous, and very well know, and the most hated Halloween creature of all time.........................Death

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!