Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter next generation anyone?

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Harry Potter next generation anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi! I made a Harry Potter next generation RP called Rainy Skies that I worked hard on and am really proud of. It's not gotten the traffic I wanted :( maybe I'm just too impatient but...give it a look if you're interested?

Hogwart's has always been known for the prodigies that walked it's halls. From the founders themselves to Albus Dumbledore down to Harry Potter and the amazing people who walked with them and stood by their sides. The days of the Deathly Hallows are over, leaving many names behind that scream courage and power. Now, it's time for their old children to walk in their parent's shadows, bearing the most powerful names how will their years at Hogwarts go?

The skies are darkening again, and a new threat is coming to power. One unseen, one unknown. With children who grew up wrapped around the stories of their parent's achievements and heroism, will they be able to step up and take their turn at an adventure of unimaginable struggles, or will they hold dear to the lives those before them tried so hard to protect?

For the second time, young teenagers will learn the importance of friendship, love, and loss.

Character Applications

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Harry Potter next generation anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Spots available:
--Victoire, Dominque and Louis Weasley
--Molly and Lucy Weasley
-- Fred and Roxanne Weasley
--Rose and Hugo Weasley
--Albus Severus Potter
--Lorcan and Lysander Scamander
--Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy

Gryffindor Female
Hufflepuff Male
Ravenclaw Female
Ravenclaw Male

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Everyone should apply it's going to be great!

Rinuh
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:41 pm

UPDATE

Spots Available:
--Molly and Lucy Weasley
--Hugo Weasley
--Albus Severus Potter

Gryffindor Female
Hufflepuff Male
Ravenclaw Male
Last edited by CharlotteV on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaradith on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:01 am

Oh~! This looks like it could be fun! I've never done a HP Rp before. I'd love to reserve the male Ravenclaw!
Last edited by Celaradith on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Celaradith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:09 am

Done! Yay for interest!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:23 pm

UPDATE

Spots Available:
--Molly and Lucy Weasley
--Hugo Weasley
--Albus Severus Potter

Gryffindor Female
Ravenclaw Male

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:45 pm

The Roleplay has started but we are still actively accepting players!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Still accepting:

Gryffindor Female
Ravenclaw Male

!!!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesithgirl on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:59 pm

cud I possibly join in on this roleplay? if it isnt to late?? ive never used a roleplay forum before tho (so I may not be so good) but I do larp every weekend...if that counts as experience....?

thesithgirl
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Honestly, I'm hurting for players so I'm not completely turning away players :p I would, however, like to point out just a couple of things (to avoid confusion)

I'm not accepting OC (own characters), but only characters listed above in Spaces Available

It is not at all too late, we've only barely started, however...

It's a literate RP. Which means at least a couple of paragraphs of writing is required...

So, as long as these things are too your liking, feel free to join! :)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:17 pm

UPDATE

Spots Available:
--Molly and Lucy Weasley
-- Fred Weasley II
--Hugo Weasley
--Albus Severus Potter

Ravenclaw Male
Last edited by CharlotteV on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:31 pm

UPDATE

Spots Available:
--Molly and Lucy Weasley
-- Fred Weasley II (the other Weasley character is playing--want to be a brother?)
--Hugo Weasley (the other Weasley character is playing--want to be a brother?)
--Albus Severus Potter (the other two potter characters are playing--want to be a brother?)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arial6910 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:47 am

Ok would love to be Molly or Lucy Weasley. Do you have a background sheet or are we creating our own for the canons? Also, I assume you have specific stats in mind for the characters?
-Arial-

Arial6910
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 am

Feel free to be either! I have a character sheet, but as for who they are and what they've done--that is completely up to you. The only thing I care about as far as cannon is parentage and names. And of course not going too crazy, keep cannon in mind.

For my own character I did a little behind the scenes research from jk Rowling and based a lot of him off of her, but this is not a requirement. Feel free to look through cannon or the other character sheets to see how you would like yours to be :)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:38 pm

UPDATE

Spots Available:
--Molly Weasley (the other Weasley character is playing--want to be a sister?)
-- Fred Weasley II (the other Weasley character is playing--want to be a brother?)
--Albus Severus Potter (the other two potter characters are playing--want to be a brother?)[/center]

All houses open

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 am

Oh! Could I take Albus, if it's not too much trouble? :)
- The world is quiet here -

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Yes please feel free!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:39 pm

UPDATE

Spots Available:
--Molly Weasley (the other Weasley character is playing--want to be a sister?)

Houses Available:
Gryffindor
Slytherin

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weeping_Cherubs on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Can I be Molly Weasley? Do we have to fill out a character form or something?

Weeping_Cherubs
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!