Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter OOC/Interest Check

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Harry Potter OOC/Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Reed: Accepted
Viktor: Accepted, so long as you realize that you are still going to have zero ability as far as being an Animagus goes. And you are allowed to be a higher year if you give a VALID reason. You failed to do so, and were thus encouraged to be a first year.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed_Lefte on Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:28 pm

Sorry I'm actually not going to have time to post in this one. Have three to four other roleplays and I don't think I could keep up with this one as well as much as I'd like. Sorry for wasting your time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reed_Lefte
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:35 pm

Alright, edited my profile to include Tael.

One question though...Will our luggage and such be already in our rooms, as in the books/movies?

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:36 pm

Si senor.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:41 pm

Ah, bien.

So Tael would be angry at me for keeping him in his cage so long. :P Better bring him Tuna or something...

>.>

<.<

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:26 pm

I think someone should join Ravenclaw first... Make me lose me bet
Join Crimson Reign! It's a Roleplay O.o
post165679.html#p165679

Hallik
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:55 pm

Gabriel_Whist wrote:DCL something: I would've preffered if you had waited to be accepted before posting, as common sense dictates. As it is, I guess I'll let it slide, but remember I am GM. While I will not usually use it, my word is law, so I don't want any of the stupid arguements you are prone to.

Sorry, I thought you'd accepted me... If you want me out, I'll leave, I'm in too many RPs at it is.
Darwin won't be like the others, he's really... normal. And if it's a fiction based RP, we already agree on JK Rowling's take on things, so there'd be no point in arguing over things.

Oh, and Hallik? Don't argue with Gabe. Just don't. He doesn't... take kindly to it.
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:05 pm

I found a list of spells that might be useful

http://www.pojo.com/harrypotter/spelist.shtml

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:12 pm

DCL: I don't take kindly to it? Other way around. I was perfectly polite and rational, you even said so, and then you exploded at me because I disagreed with you on some points, and when I didn't change my opinion because you said I should, you got even more pissed. And then you insulted me for not being religious. Entirely you.
Kohananinja: Thanks, we can use that in classes and whatnot.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:41 pm

Gabriel_Whist wrote:Kohananinja: Thanks, we can use that in classes and whatnot.

Your welcome, I thought it would come in handy for spelling the spells right too. I'm not the best speller you see.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby White_Fang on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:57 pm

Name: Charlie Mongus
Appearance: short, about 5' 3", slight build, dark brown hair.
Blood Type: Half blood. (Squib father/Muggle mother)
Year: 1st
Brief History:
Born to a squib father and muggle mother, all that Charlie knows of the magical world he learned from his grandfather, with whom he was very close. When his grandfather passed, Charlie was left with his favorite short staff, which was made of goblin metal. Six days later, he met a unicorn, who allowed Charlie to touch it. It ran off, and left Charlie with a few threads of it's beautiful hair. The very nex morning, Charlie got his letter, and he had an urge to do something. He wraped the unicorn hair around the staff, and it glowed golden. It became his wand.
Wand Description: Goblin metal infused with Unicorn hair.
Other: Skilled in Transfiguration, defensive magic, and potions. Patronus will be mastered by year four, and it will be of a noregion ridgeback. He will begin studying to be a wolf Animagus by third year.

White_Fang
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:32 am

Just so you know, guys, I won't be here for the next ten days. I will be on vacation (and yes, I'm on vacation now) but I won't have internet access where I'm going next. But I probably won't be back after that, considering the speed at which this RP is progressing.

Gabe, you try--{shut up.} (What?) {He's mad at you as it is.} OK, sorry.

ImageImageImageImage
Hatched! Thanks, everyone.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:44 am

White_Fang: Wands a little iffy, I don't think it really works like that, but, what the hell! Accepted.
DCL: I guess you are out then. And yeah, the whole writing in strike out with multiple personalities or something, makes zero sense. I never have any idea what you are trying to say with your retarded ravings.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby White_Fang on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 am

I like trying to push the border a little. It does say in HP that goblin metal absorbs characteristics of any magical object it's fused with, so I thought it would be a cool concept for a wand. :)

White_Fang
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Right, I'm headed offline for the night. (I'm British, y'see.) I'll be on tomorrow morning, which I'm guessing is about midnight or 1am for the USA. Night.

Trix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leeo on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:57 pm

Name: Dade Homes

Appearance:

Blood Type: Full.

Year: 1

Brief History: His father was a traveling wand salesman. While on business in the states, he met and fell in love with a witch from Salem. The two got married and settled there in Salem where they had a baby boy, Dade Homes. When he turned of age his mother and father moved him to London so he could attend Hogwarts.

Wand Description. 10 inches Elder wood and shavings from a Basilisk fang.

Other: A black and white owl named Shadow.

So you still taking RPers?

Leeo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:00 am

I'm real sorry, but I'm on holiday for a week from Friday, so I won't be on at all. I will return to the roleplay, though!

Trix
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!