Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Have Power {IC}

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: I Have Power {IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Austin had a smile on his face he didn't want any of his friends to get in trouble from skipping school. He looked at her fold her arms
" yeah if we skip than we won't get to come to your house after-school " He said with a smile "We can hang out after school" He said smiling " you don't have to write at pool just swim remeber your olympic level now" He said smiling as he saw her whine and grab her bag. He smiled as he turned to Nik" We'll I'll see you at gym " He said as he left to the gym to get changed.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Raya sighed as she walked into choir and climbed on the bus. She sat in the very back seat, not saying a word. She didn't like going anywhere without Austin or Nik... Or both of them together really. She had never made any other friends. The teacher had given her a black bikini, but she didn't feel like using it today. Then again, she knew Austin would probably bug her later... He normally found out about these things. She stretched in her seat and sighed. It was going to be a long day. She gazed out her window watching the scenery go by until they arrived at the pool. All the girls giggled as they ran into the pool area with their bikini's on. Raya carefully changed then walked out akwardly and nervously. She put her feet into the pool, then pulled it back out quickly. Too cold. She then ran over to the kiddie pool which was heated and put her feet in. She grinned as she sat in the empty pool and sang to herself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:39 am

Austin smiled as he began walking to gym class going to a room when he saw the bully from earlier push some kid into a wall laughing. The kid was hurt so Austin approached him and helped him up. The bully smiled as he pushed Austin into the wall he simply got up and walked over to a table changing he didn't even respond to the bully. He decided it wouldn't be wise to use his abilties for violence so he finished changing and went outside for gym class.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!