Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heart's Betrayal OOC

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Heart's Betrayal OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaraRosary on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:37 pm

All right, who's interested in joining this RP? XP

The plot is as follows: Teddy Wilson is a very responsible young man of 21; he's a medschool student, has a place of his own, and so on. He's always very kind and sincere. His best friend is Stella Montgomery; the opposite. She's wild, cant'hold a job, hasn't studied at all, a new boyfriend every week, and so on. One night after an affair goes wrong she comes to cry out on Teddy's shoulder. Teddy is a good friend, but has secretly liked her a lot more than that for a while now... So when she comes seeking physical comfort, he cannot refuse. Of course in the morning they decide it was a drunk mistake, they won't mention it again.

But what if Stella gets pregnant? She hates children and she wants a career in showbizz or in fashion. An abortion seems a logical choice. But Teddy has always wanted a family of his own, since he's an orphan. So when she has the abortion it's the end of their friendship. Stella departs to France to try her career luck there, but years later they meet again...

Who wants to join? I'll be Stella, but we need of course:

*Teddy Wilson

* Sebastian Montgomery ( Stella's twin brother. They share everything)

*Evangeline Montgomery-Foxwroth ( Stella's mother; she's a psychologist and writes books. She tries not to treat her children as her 'clients' , but not always succeeds ;). She's a loving mother, though)

* Hugo Montgomery (Stella's father; he's very nice too; loves a good party and some fun, is good to his family. He has a bit of a temper and might be over-concerned at times, though)

* Henry Dubois ( for Stella's time in France.. but we'll start at the beginning so we won't need him just yet)

* Zara Ingram ( a friend of Teddy, Stella and Sebastian. She's neutral when Stella and Teddy are fighting)

* Anna Wilson ( Teddy's grandmother. She loves her grandson a lot, she's raised him since his parents death...)

Please respond and tell me who you want to be?
No one-liners please :D
Last edited by ZaraRosary on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZaraRosary
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Heart's Betrayal (NEW! Loads of players needed!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:01 pm

This sounds very interesting. I wouldn't mind joining this. I would like to be Teddy Wilson. Did you create their apperances? If not, I will gladly post some descriptions. - Damien
What is immortality if not but a curse of the flesh? True immortality is not living forever, but leaving something behind to be remembered.
Treachery, war, and Lords in waiting. OOC
Treachery, war, and Lord in waiting IC (still accepting!)
NEEDS PEOPLE!
Welcome to Dracula's Castle. (IC closed)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaraRosary on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Hey Damian,

Sure you can be Teddy :D . Sorry, I'm kind of new to this O.o. I didn't add descriptions and such yet, so go ahead with that XP. Since we have the main characters now I reckon we could start already, do we need to create a separate board for that or can we just post here?

ZaraRosary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Usually t hat would be a new thread. This is the Ooc not the IC XP lol. I am also a bit new so no worries.

Apperance: -a little lazy to put in too much detail, hope you don't mind.- He has short coco color hair and honey colored eyes. He stands at a 6'1 and weighs 180 Ibs of lean muscle from eating healthy and exercise.

You pretty much wrote the guidelines for the personality so I won't go into that ^^

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaraRosary on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Okay thanks :D I'll start a new thread for that then in a moment with the opening post XP. Here is STella's description. I even have a little picture:

She's got darkbrown hair; long, natural curls and hazel eyes. She's 5'7, so not too short and weighs about 115 pounds. You could call her a little lazy; she hates jogging and so on, but she does like dancing; ballet, modern, jazz, etc.

ZaraRosary
Member for 15 years

Re: Heart's Betrayal OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrianna on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:07 pm

May I be Sebastian Montgomery please?
Age- 21 (i'm guessing here lol)
Apperance- with brown hair and midnight blue eyes, Sebastian is very handsome in a slightly girlish way. He is slim and arty but he too likes dancing.
Wherever you are
Whoever you're with
I hope your happy
Because I'm not.

Adrianna
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!