Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Heart Torn In Two

A Heart Torn In Two

a part of “A Heart Torn In Two”, a fictional universe by LovelessVampire.

A heart with two loves. Who will you choose? Or maybe you might even fall for someone you least expect.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Heart Torn In Two”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Heart Torn In Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:00 pm

HA yeah, when I started reading that I was hoping they would both still be in her room, and he would knock, holding out a bouquet of flowers, LOL.

But, ah, I had to settle for him running around screaming like a madman and almost injuring himself.
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:06 pm

lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Come on Alexei needs to score come points lol. Piss off Kyle but coming to see her with some flowers and ask her on a date. Do something xD Kyle cant be the only one working hard.
"But first, on earth as vampire sent, Thy corse shall from its tomb be rent, Then ghastly haunt thy native place, And suck the blood of all thy race."

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:35 pm

;) I'm in it to win it loveless

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Lol i know but its not much of a challenge if he does nothing xD

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Actually the only reason I'm having Alexei not work at the Building today was to avoid Kyle and get some quick cash, just enough for a good date and some flowers. LOL.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Lol oh wow xD similar thoughts

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm

LOL yeah, I was planning on him getting flowers for Rika only, but then Kyle HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING. jkjk.

Haha, imagine how angry Rika could be when Alexei uses his sly charms on her again. LOL

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:11 pm

thats how kyle operates ;)

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 pm

LOL, of course. :'D

On another note, I won't be here online for Monday-Wednesday, got some school stuff and Grad stuff going on, lol.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Well I'm lost now, has a day gone by and it's morning now? Should I keep Javier's timeline back at the ice cream shop or what?
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm

For everyone else its morning but for you and cicilia its still night. Just respond to her post and then once that conversation ends then you act like its morning. Or since she hasnt posted in a while just put that you said something to her then left went to bed then its morning.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 pm

I haven't posted yet, because I've been waiting for a reply. Plus I don't know about other people but this site has been causing my computer to slow down or crash.
Image ImageImageImageImage

Lina820
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:05 pm

@Lina

Ya it's been doing that to me too. And I just posted so you can reply.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 am

Your the 3rd or 4th person I know that has said that. I wonder what they did to the site.

Lina820
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 pm

This site is messing up my computer too -__- it makes it go so slow and then just crashes.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 pm

same, it's unbearable, and I can barely type anything without having to constantly scroll down. ; n ;

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Man I hate camping, I have sun burns on my hands, elbows, neck and feet not to mention the 14 bug bites on my arms. Someone shoot me before I go again please, I'll leave a robot to replace me.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:31 am

Sorry, really sorry *bows* but my internet has been down for the past few days and I was wondering if I could still participate or not?
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Yes you can. Its no problem. Just fit yourself in =)

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!