Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Heart Torn In Two

A Heart Torn In Two

a part of “A Heart Torn In Two”, a fictional universe by LovelessVampire.

A heart with two loves. Who will you choose? Or maybe you might even fall for someone you least expect.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Heart Torn In Two”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Heart Torn In Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Heart Torn In Two"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"But first, on earth as vampire sent, Thy corse shall from its tomb be rent, Then ghastly haunt thy native place, And suck the blood of all thy race."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Heart Torn In Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:52 am

I sooooo wanna join!!! :D <3

But how old should they be?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:00 am

Can I reserve the nerdy girl?
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:10 am

can i reserve the male ex 1?

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Mind if I reserve Male Ex 2?

I like how when I finally made a decision to join, all the girl parts were taken. ; u ;
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Oh yea! I posted :P

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:19 pm

hey OverworkedWarden :D

looks like our characters will be competing against eachother :P

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Heh, hey AnimeGirl, and yeaah.

I would've chosen to be BF Male if I didn't want to be making a huge decision that really changes whatever's happening.
Then again, even if I wanted to, I like making my characters open and flirtatious. Haha.

May the best "man" "win", lol.

EDIT:

I think I might make it seem as if Rika rather likes her blondes. Heh...

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:29 pm

lol :P.

lol, what can i say? my dudes just awesome :P

and yeah may the best man win :P

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:31 pm

wow, guys are already fighting over her character :P

This is going to be fun, lol :D

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Humm dee dummm, I like how I totally forgot to add a picture for his icon. ; u ;

And LOL yeah. I like how BF male isn't even existing yet.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:07 pm

lol riiiight. :P

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Lol seems like this RP will go well. You guys are already getting into it thats good ^_^

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:12 pm

yea it's an awesome rp Loveless :D

I luv your character, she's cute :P

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:17 pm

I was up at 6am and decided to try to do a new RP. To be honest this RP has a bit of my personal feelings into it. Since i know most people have that feeling i thought it would be interesting. And thanks. Things are coming along fine though so I am glad ^_^ If anyone has something to add feel free to tell me. I prefer sharing the title of author Lol other ideas besides my own could be interesting.

(Btw who ever wants to post they can and if you know anyone who might want to play the Boss or the Male Best Friend tell me)

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Heh, I agree with AnimeGirl on both parts.

I love creating jerks in RPs, lol, you'll see Alexei in all his weirdness in a few minutes~

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Lol feel free to make him as weird as you want. Anything weird or insane is 100% accepted lol it makes things interesting.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:20 pm

lol can't wait to see that Overworked :P

and Loveless I think this rp is really cool. And it's great that you put all your feelings into it to connect with other people. That is pure genious, and i bet you'll be a great writter :D

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Writer*

Shoot, I'm such a spelling Nazi, LOL.

Anyhoo, posted a few seconds ago, I might poof to do some chores like hanging sock outside to dry in this torturous summer heat.

I'd like to see a character fully insane and open to love in this RP. ; o ;

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:29 pm

I am flattered xD I am a good writer but not that good lol I have to be fully in the mood for something in order to really think of something really good. The reason this Idea was good is bc i put actually experiences people go through. ^_^

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!