Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heaven And Hell: Second Wave

Heaven And Hell: Second Wave

a part of “Heaven And Hell: Second Wave”, a fictional universe by Black.

You’ve all heard the traditional views of Heaven and Hell, Vampires and Angels. But what if I told you they were real? And that you could become one when you die. Providing you can survive the torture…

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heaven And Hell: Second Wave”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Heaven And Hell: Second Wave

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:52 am

Good day, everyone.

Just to let everyone know, Tabris let me advertise this. I asked her first so I..am..not abusing my status as GM..to garnish attention for my event..I think.

Anyway, I decided to try and set up an old RP that never took off the ground. I have not got it up yet but it uses an expiremental form of character design and combat but most importantly you can be whatever you want..whatever<- in like anything. From robots to break dancing vampires. Whatever you want. I haven't got it set up yet although its on the verge of being finished. I appreciate if any of you took a look. Of course..I don't expect you too, do what you want. But like I said, it would be aprpeciated.

But to give an idea what its about, it revolves all about character interaction and one on one character combat. Creativity going to be the core of it. I'll also be allowing people to make their own guilds/ groups in it but I'm think I will stop anyone from doing so after..two or three are created. Just because it the first one and I don't want ten groups for newbies to have to learn when joining in number 2..if there is a number 2. Like I said, I'm using a new character sheet style and combat system, however I think..it can turn out well if people give it a chance..plus it allows massive crativity because it let one examine balancing factors.

I'll link it when it is up and no. I won't be a bad guy/ powerful character in this one. I know you guys have only seen me as those types of character so far.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:06 am

Hey, Statez! Good morning! (It's 9a here). Haha, abusing your "status as GM"? I don't consider advertising as doing that at all! Especially not on a friend's RP. We advertise on each other's RPs all the time. Of course, we're not GMs, but...still! You understand what I mean.

Hmm, a combat RP? I'm not sure if that's exactly my style. I'm not very good at combat or writing up fight scenes, especially when in RP form. I can write one in a story, of course, since I have control of all the characters and whatever I want to happen, happens, but in an RP, I have this thing where I completely space out and then freak out over not knowing what to do or what to say without messing something up. I'm just not very good at it, basically, is what I mean, so I usually don't participate in those type of roleplays. However, since you did mention other factors that managed to peak my interests, especially the "be whoever" and "creativity" part, I'll definitely be checking it out when you get it up. So send a link when you do put it up! After all, how would I know I didn't like it if I didn't see it? ^^

(@Poetic: I posted, missy! Your turn! It's short though!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 am

GM STATUS ABUSE! *kicks Specs out of the RP* Joking Specs, I love you and Kai really. Poor Kai falling asleep on Lukas' back. FAN SERVICE! You make me proud Specs.

No worries about the advertising Statez. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 am

It would be my luck that I'm not a GM and get kicked off the site for GM abuse. xD *flies back in and glomps Tabby-cat* See! I told you I'd be here when I got back, x3. You don't wanna know what I've been through that last two hours. *shudders*

Anyway, fan-service. Yus. >D I learn from the best. I enjoy Kai. <3 He's fun to play.

*edit*
Hey, Tabby? Could you do me a quick favor? Check this character profile of mine, Chance, and tell me if you see an icon up there on his profile. You know, the 100x100 one in the top left corner. I'm not sure if my laptop's being funny and not showing it, but I uploaded one and it said it was successful, but nothing's showing.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 am

I can't wait to go for Muto. He'll be extremely fun to play. *evil grin*

Yeah, it has an Icon. ^^ <3 Death The Kid. I was gonna join that RP too Specs, not that I ever got around to doing it. I joined Heir To Chaos though. Main antagonist FOR THE WIN! Nox. I need another pic though. D:

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:41 am

As promised. I will now post the link to this RP: Credits to Tabris for tagging the text.

roleplay/tream-lies-in-a-truth-first-edition/

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 am

Heir to Chaos? I don't recall seeing that or not. You being the main antogonist? Sounds like it'll be epix, for sure. xD Sounds like fun! He looks extremely cool, too!

Yeah, Death the Kid. <3 I couldn't help it. x3 He was just too good looking for his own good. I couldn't resist. I joined the RP for two main reasons: I get to be a Prince and there's a Masquerade involved. I love playing Prince characters (as you may have noticed with Dominic). Especially non-Prince-like Princes. xD

*edit*
@Statez: I'll certainly check it out!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 am

Haha, I love playing non-holy Angels. ^^ As you probably noticed... I think it was up before you came online Specs. It looks pretty good and I get to chase a Prince and Princess. You should be the Prince on it. (Please?!) Ignore me.

Okay, I need to do Maci's character for her RP. I'll get to that now since I don't have anywhere to post. D: I suppose I could make Zeke's post...

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 am

Send me the link, Tabby! Send it!

I cant wait to see the character you make for Purify! All your characters are soo coool. *fangirls over them*

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:53 am

My one for Purify will probably suck, it's taking me way too long to think of anything. At least I found a pic on my laptop yesterday, now I just need a name...

The Heir To Chaos. There.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 am

Hm.. I'm gonna sound like the biggest snob in the universe for saying this, but it seems a little...low-rate. You know what I mean? I couldn't really understand much. But! I'll ask her about it and play the prince! >3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:22 am

Yeah I know what you mean, but I think we should be okay Specs. ^^ We can make them become better!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:32 am

Right then! I PM-ed her about it since I had a few questions! Omg, Tabby. You need to know this. I was going to make my Prince character Kida Masaomi. But no matter what picture I found, I just absolutely could not do it. You have Cyrus brainwashed me!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:51 am

Oh have I now? Want to see my wallpaper for my Ipod? Here. Epic isn't it? The date is my step-dad's birthday which is weird. I lie. I actually changed my background yesterday when I got my new ipod, here's my new one. Wallpaper.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:16 pm

YOU DO THESE THINGS TO MESS WITH ME, DON'T YOU!? *hyperventilates* Ahhh! I want him! *tackles Cyrus in my closet* (technical difficulty, please excuse the wait)

I looove your new Wallpaper, too! I've seen that picture so many times, though. I've always wanted to use it, but never found an RP that's proper for it. Here's my current wallpaper for my laptop. Not as great as yours, but I still love it~ I like the Kaito x Miku pairing despite the age differences.

Augh, what should I use for my Prince? I don't have a personality in mind either. I was thinking Kiba from Naruto, maybe.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Hm, it is a good picture. Cyrus is just so cute though! I'm glad I managed to make a character which sticks in people's head and alters their vision of said original character all together. ^^ My laptop wallpaper was designed by one of my college's friend's, friend's. The one with the sexy english accent and who's making a manga from my random crap I write. Laptop Wallpaper. I know what you mean about personality, i'm still deciding about my character's personality for Purify. I may make a Rei. :/

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:28 pm

He is! I adore Cyrus! *squeezes him tighter* Nice wallpaper! Who are they? The one in front kind of looks like L from Death Note. I was gonna use him as a prince character, too... Then decided I didn't like any of his pictures. *shrugs* Making a Rei, eh? I started a trend! Not really

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:32 pm

That rhymes Specs. Making a Rei, eh? Oh how little things amuse me when i'm slightly bored and tired. L would of been a good Prince Character, though I don't really like most of his pics. I don't think Jamie intended for them to be any specific characters, it was inspired by the song "I'm Blue." apparently. ^^ It's pretty though. Specs I have a song for your RP.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 pm

What about Sasuke Uchiha for the Prince? Augh, I don't know! This is hard. I'm gonna procrastinate and write the starter for Mastermind! D< What song do you have for it? I was thinking of Dreaming Out Loud by One Republic. Of course multiple themes are good too. That song isn't totally... Anyway! What do you have in mind? Your songs are always great. I'm still in love with Streetlight Manifesto after you showed it to me allll that time ago in Timeless.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 pm

I actually don't mind Sasuke, I never really liked Naruto but Sasuke is kinda cute. That pic seems evil which is why I love it, though will it fit for you? ._. I have this one you may like. Sasuke. I love that pic, not sure why though. Oh I also got... This (Akira Nikaido from Monochrome Factor. Brilliant slight-yaoi anime/manga.)

For the songs i'll pm them to you as I could probably find a lot more than I have. Give me about an hour? Glad you like Streetlight Manifesto! Thank Aj for them. I am in love with them, Blue October and Stone Sour. I have a playlist on my ipod called Blue Stone Streetlight. Clever right?

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!