Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello everyone...again ^_^

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello everyone...again ^_^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm not sure how many of you here actually knew me/remember me from when I was active but I was gone for quite a while.

Well names jake-o I have always loved role playing and I started out by playing post to post role plays on neopets. I have since graduated to higher level role plays and found this place Apr 03, 2010 I left some time in October 2011 because i was getting everything together so that i could join the air force. I have since made it through basic and am now at tech school at Keesler AFB. Unfortunately this means that on the weekdays I will not be able to get on till about 4:00pm ct but I am free all day on the weekends ^_^

things I'm looking for:

looking to play in some violent role plays...anything where it can get bloody in an instant I'm all for ^_^
also anything that has a "gifted" theme I can usually go for

zombie role plays
tournament role plays
some anime role plays

if you have anything out there like that and you need another player let me know.

well i think that's it for now...its good to be back and i hope to meet you all in a great role play, see you soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jake_o
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Hello everyone...again ^_^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kjrated on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Hello, Jake-o, pass the mayo.

My totally horrible, worthless attempt at being good at poetry and rhyming.

Well, I suppose I'll introduce myself! Kjrated here, the bane of RPGateway, don't befriend me because I just might take a bite out of you. I kid, but I might just razzledazzle your snozberry if you get too close, catch my drift? Nah, I kid. Be sure to look out for the orange ViceVersus/Satomato, because she's like, trying to capture me and put me back in the insane asylum, we wouldn't want that, it ain't no fun!

Welcome welcome welcome back back back to the land of awesome to the land of awesome to the land of awesome...

... Is there an echo in here?

No... You were just repeating yourself.

Oh. ANYWAY, enjoy your time here, and never hesitate to ding me up, ring me up, and chaching my cup.. up.. YEAH!

See you on the flip side! <Insert cheesy saying music here!>
Do you have what it takes?
TO GIVE US YOUR FACE?
I promise you'll be famous!
Just give us your Beeeyooooteeefuuul FACE!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kjrated
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Hey there, Jake! xD I'll admit, I don't remember the username, but then again, I took quite a sabbatical myself.

Nice to have you .. back to RolePlayGateway! And yes, it looks like kjrated has escaped from her prison once more. Haha. I am glad you've gotten to meet one of our friendliest members.

Anyways! It's great to see an experienced roleplayer joining our ranks. A few of our members actually started off on Neopets, so try to poke around and find old friends! Myself, I started on the Runescape forums, believe it or not.

Violent roleplays, huh? Haha. I'm sure you'll find something to tickle your fancy. We're a varied, textured community here.

If you have any questions about anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:26 pm

thanks for the warm re-welcome ^_^

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:40 pm

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I MISSED YOU. WHY MUST YOU LEAVE UNEXPECTEDLY. ._.

You need to hit me up either on Skype or here. xD Or osu, if you still play. :D

AND EVERYONE LEFT. D:

I haven't been able to talk to Solar (he kinda let YouTube get to his head a bit), Viva, Guardian, Heart, none of 'em. Dx I'VE BEEN LONELY. D:
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:44 pm

lol hi blood ^_^ i see you have changed your name yet again but as warm as always.

sorry about leaving so unexpectedly but like i said went into the military and they don't let you on a computer during basic.

i cant play OSU! sadly, all i have is my very old laptop computer with me so until i get a new one the internet is about as much as it can handle...and even then i am trying to keep the flames at bay.

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:08 pm

DDD:

That's not good man. GET A NEW LAPTOP ASAP.

We need to play a round of osu soon! ^^

Oh, and you're looking for a zombie roleplay? I have one~ Altiria. JOIN IF YOU DARE. :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 pm

give me some time to think about my character and ill join...Im thinking about having mine kinda mirror me and what i would do at the start of a zombie apocalypse but i see you already have a military like character going so who knows...ill definitely join though ^_^

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!