Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello, I'm New

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello, I'm New

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:45 am

Hello, yes thats right i'm another noob.

My name is Lewdug97, I'm english and have decided to start roleplaying. I did role play for a short period of time on a Sonic forum but, i didnt that much. I think i would enjoy Fantasy and Zombie RPs more than others as these are to settings that intrest me more than any other.

I would hope that you will let me into your community. I'm looking forward to meeting you and learning from you all. Please do ask questions if you would like to know more. If you do have any questions about me i will try to answer them ASAP!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Hello, I'm New

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 am

Aw, no comments i'm such a fail! :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Oh nonsense! You are not a fail! It is actually my fail. I was on vacation for an extended weekend and am just getting back in to town today.

And without further excuses, Welcome! My name is Lilaiy and I'm here to make sure that you get settled in and want for nothing :) I would recommend THIS LINK to get you more acquainted with the layout of RPG. However, if you have any questions at all or are confused about anything. Please let me know and I will do my best to help!

Alright, I will leave you to familiarizing yourself with the place and will check back soon!

Best Wishes,
Lilaiy

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby susanexpress1 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:21 pm

I am new too. Nice to meet you.

susanexpress1
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kenvinlee89 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:40 pm

My name is Kenvin ! I like chilling out , chatting and having fun! I cant wait to make new friends! I hope everyone will treat me nice

kenvinlee89
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:38 am

Hello, all nice of you to post here. I hope i shall have lots of fun here.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Welcome to RPG. Avoid the trolls and stalkers, if you can, but otherwise just have fun :D
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticMarin on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 am

Zombies zombies zombies zombies zombies... zombies! zombie-roleplay-t27074.html

I totally knew I could find an active roleplay like that. Anyway. Welcome to the site. That there is the most active zombie roleplay on the site, it would seem.

On the other hand, we have an entire sub-section of the forum dedicated to fantasy roleplays! Check it out, if you like!

fantasy-roleplay-f102.html

Without further ado, if you're looking to get better at roleplay or learn something, the Roleplay Academy is the place to go. It's a whole section of the forum dedicated to helping others get better, so don't be shy.

You might also try using the roleplay tab, though it can be a slightly confusing if there isn't someone right there beside you showing you how it works. (We're working on improving it.)
“I eat my enemies for breakfast; even when I already ate breakfast, and brunch!”

“But in my heart, I sometimes wish they would atone so that I could be that close to a friend.”

Check out my likes and dislikes post and my profile. Then hit me up!

ChaoticMarin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Beta Tester Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Recruiter Cult Leader Hordemaster Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge Visual Appeal Donated!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:19 am

I'm gonna say hi, cause I can!

blackest blade
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!