Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello my soon to be friends!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello my soon to be friends!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anaoel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi everyone! Anaoel here and I'm new to this site, and though I may be new here I'm definitely not new to roleplaying. I've been doing it for almost seven years now and I like to think of my skills as about average maybe a little above if I'm trying super hard. I'm hoping that I'll be able to make lots of new friends and rp buddies here.

To tell you a little bit about myself I'll let you know that I love reading, writing, and drawing. I read manga and watch anime, those have been hobbies of mine since I was little and I also read a lot of other books. Most of my favorites are by Stephen King though I also have a strong love for The Lord of the Rings series and the book 1984. I read it last year and I loved it.

Something else to know about me, I live in America and I'm a high school student involved in five different clubs, anime club, Asian culture club, French club, art club which also doubles as my Russian lessons, and RPG club so some days will be busier than others but I always make getting to my roleplays a priority.

I like most kinds of roleplays though I tend to avoid animal ones and favor any type of fantasy. Also I have a pretty wide range of characters and am hoping to introduce them to you all! I prefer roleplays with smaller groups, five to seven people but I can work with the large ones too. Oh and I'm not much on creating roleplays myself but I'm always up with helping develop plots so ask!

And... Well yeah. That's all I can really think of so feel free to say hi or something. I'm always happy to chat and am looking forward to good times here. ^^
Peace, love and good food!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anaoel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Hello my soon to be friends!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:22 pm

A big and warm welcome to you Anaeol! I am very happy to have a new addition to this great community! I hope you would enjoy your stay here and find it productive and fun! In addition, I believe it would not be hard for you to find friends in this site! It is because everyone is very friendly even the RPG staffs!

RPG Rules
Help
Newbie Guide to RPG
Guide to Chat
Role Play Academy

These links you see would help you to get started on this site. I do hope to see you around and have the pleasure of roleplaying with you soon enough! Feel free to ask any questions to me or to almost anyone in here. There are a lot of helpful hands here and would not hesitate to assist you. Again, Welcome to the RPG community and enjoy your stay!
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anaoel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll love it here and I'll ask if I have any questions.

Anaoel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asperser on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:31 pm

*sneaks in*

Hello, Anaoel, welcome to RoleplayGateway. I also joined up recently, this sunday, so everything was ridiculously confusing for me at first at this site. If you would be so interested...I may have a interesting proposition for you...

Whabaam!

A World's End

An action/adventure science fiction fantasy set in an post apocalyptic world.

And time to make my daring escape!

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
-Anais Nin

Asperser
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Welcome to RolePlay Gateway, Anaoel! It's great that these days, I'm not the first person to reply to introduction threads anymore. Just says a lot about how positive our community is. I think you'll really like it here, and not just for the names and faces you'll meet.

If you've got an urge for RP, then this is the place to be. We've got a unique tab system, a chat-based method, and the good ole forums to get those creative juices flowing!

I'm Sato (ViceVersus) and if you've got any questions about anything, don't be afraid to ask!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!