Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby † Єlıtε Ássαssıй † on Wed May 21, 2008 10:46 am

I am Elite Assassin, and I've been looking at this site for over 4+ months, Just now I decided to join. Most of all, I think this will be the site I choose to build my skills on. Seems like a very well organized place to do so. Well, It is time for me to go read "The Newb's Guide to RPG." Started, but never finished.

Bye for now,
Elite Assassin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

† Єlıtε Ássαssıй †
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Wed May 21, 2008 11:08 am

G'day, Elite Assassin. This is your friendly neighbourhood...umm... KyojoKen speaking. =D
A simple formula has been concocted for those who are new by me to get you to understand this site easily. Here it goes :-
Chatroom = A place where you can meet many new people and have a lot, and I mean a lot, of crazy FUN! It also can help you in enhancing your skills and whatnot.

Moderators = Great Help/Whole lot of uncensored fun/Great tutors.

Note: Roleplaygateway is not responsible for any scarred childhoods.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed May 21, 2008 12:20 pm

I am Ryand Smith. I am here to welcome you, and to cleave any possible imported evil. Please surrender it now, for quick and painless service.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Wed May 21, 2008 1:11 pm

...quite. Hello there, Elite Assassin. Welcome to the forums! I'll look forward to learning more about you.

[Ace]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed May 21, 2008 4:11 pm

Hello! I'm Hyde. Give me your SOUL! And then check out the academy. We've got LOTS of RPs for you to join. Though I guess you know that....

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat May 24, 2008 6:03 pm

Petunia!
OK, I'll just stop with the whole fox shtick.
Or not.
Beware the fox, Petunia! He's not going to protect you from the badger. He just wants to hurt you, like the badger does. But do not fear, Petunia. The fox will not harm you while I am here.
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat May 24, 2008 6:41 pm

Hello, Elite Assasin.

I would just say welcome to gateway, but apparently you've been spying on us for awhile now. Welcome to the rps! I guess I should say instead.

Everyone above is pretty much right. We'll helpful, alot of fun, and crazy. Umm if you need ANY help whatsoever, be sure to send a pm to any of the mods. We'll be GLAD to help you out or at least we WILL try to help you out.

Oh, I'm the loveable Rose! I'm pretty friendly and I'm also a mentor to our academy so please don't hesitate in sending me a pm about things. I CAN and WILL be happy to help you out.

-Rose
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!