Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hendon House Academy for The Gifted

Hendon House Academy for The Gifted

a part of “Hendon House Academy for The Gifted”, a fictional universe by Midnight's Work.

Everyone has something they're good at. Whether its art, science, drama, sports, or some other ability. But some people, have abilities that are...different than others. They are the true meaning for the Hendon House Academy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hendon House Academy for The Gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hendon House Academy for The Gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hendon House Academy for The Gifted"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Hendon House Academy for The Gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:20 am

Hey I'm very interested in your Rp and I'd actually love to help you if you're in need
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:06 am

I find this roleplay very interesting indeed. I am definitely going to make a character for this.

*Edit: Also is this roleplay to be placed in the current year? If it is not then knowing the year this will take place would greatly help.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fortune Walking on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:39 am

I'm interested in joining this, it's been a while since I was in a detailed academy RP/ I just want to know, what are the limits for powers/skills?
"Mortal,

It was you yourself who cast your lot not with Security but with Fortune. Never Rejoice overmuch when she leads you to great victories, never Repine when she leads you into great adversity. Remember, Mortal, should Fortune ever stand still, she is no longer Fortune."

-Boethius, 524 a.d.

Fortune Walking
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm

It does take place in the current year and as for the powers, one per student, and you pick from one of the lists of approved abilities.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlow on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 pm

I have submitted my character. I have a question though...Are we deciding if we are returning students or are you? Should we place this info in our character sketch? :]

Harlow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 pm

you decide, and it would be good if you added it in

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:55 am

Looks like fun. I'm working on my character right now. ^^

I hope to join you all in your quest for good RP. >:)

Heirii13
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Aw, man. If I were to get accepted into this thing, my character would have SUCH a rivalry with GamerX's character.
lol XD rival baseball players~

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:43 pm

@Heirii13
Where is your character best on the field? As it says my guy is best with being the pitcher. (Although in real life I tend to play outfield or 1st base.)

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm

@ Gamer X
My dude wasn't accepted, but he'd deeeefinitely be a 3rd base and right field kinda guy~! ;)
Although, his backstory involved pitching, cuz that's how he discovered his powahz~! XD

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:59 pm

@Heirii13
Well your character is in. XD Looks like the Baseball rivals are in. I think we should PM one another and come up with how their relationship as firends or enemies could be. lol

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malashyia on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:07 am

Well, I just filled out a character sheet thingy for this rp. ^^ Hope my charrie is good enough for it.

Malashyia
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Even counting the characters not accepted yet the Femlae-Male ratio is 6-2. XD Us guys are outnumbered. lol
And Heirii13, this IS completely a coincidence! XD I checked the ratio after sending that.....Maybe I should have chosen Precognition for Eric's power instead due to that odd happening. lol
For everyone wondering what I am talking about with that it was something I said in a PM to Heirii13. The thing I had said was about being outnumbered 6-2 before I decided to help out. XD

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 am

LOL! Nice~! XD
Precognition, Molecular Acceleration. Guess they're not so different after all.

Looks like the ladies get a little violent later too ;)
And if they're defending you, looks like Wyatt's not so popular with the girls and somebody else is! XD
And I don't know about you, lol, but I dunno if I could hold my own against 6 bad ass, gifted chicks!

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 am

In real life I prefer to defend those I care for rather than get into unnecessary fights. Although in real life I most likely could only handle 3 or 4 people at once now. Although I couldn't do much against one person if I am not defending those I care for. XD In this roleplay I don't think Eric would stand a chance against two gifted people, and he might be able to hold his own against one. It all depends on the powers and how well they are used. XD

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SelcouthSkies on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:31 am

delete~
"Let go of what kills you, and hold on to what keeps you breathing."

"There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you’d better learn the sound of it. Otherwise you’ll never understand what it’s saying."

"Follow me if I advance; Kill me if I retreat; Avenge me if I die."

SelcouthSkies
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Not trying to seem pushy or anything (I am just really excited) but, when will we be starting this roleplay up?

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlow on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 pm

I too would like to know when this RP is starting up. Lol, we seem to have a lot of characters!! :]

Harlow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyComplexox on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 am

Same here :) I can't wait for this one to start up..!
"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine."<3

LovelyComplexox
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!