Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heroes Vs. Villians (Closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Heroes Vs. Villians (Comic Book Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:21 pm

Walter
(For story puposes, I said the comic event was in 3 days, but am now changing it to tomorrow to sink up time of all the characters, sorry for the mess.)
Walter drove home, the creature overhead. He arrived at the hotel, passing some random teen in ragged clothes with a woman who was opening the door. "Hey kid, you seem like you could use this." He handed him some money, luckly not touching his hands. He got to his room, opening the door to a room full random art and machine parts. "Kounchi Wa Kat. You won't believe what I found" He said as he opened the window, letting the angel in. Katherin walked into the room just in time to she the bird, and Walter almost fall out the window as he passed out.
"Oh my god." She grabbed the him, and pulled him off the ledge of the window. She dragged him in, and left him next to the couch. She glanced in awe at the birdman. " Hello." She waited for a response, but just got a chirp. "Well, you can't speak...would you like something to eat."
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:27 pm

((alright ill be here when i can, but hey college comes first !))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RTK on Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:59 am

(( Sorry for not posting, I was gone for a day. ))

It was now 3:00 AM, having the city be lit only by street lights and some house lights, it was beautiful.

Sitting on top of a building that had the word "Wayne" on it, Jake was dozing off and was too lazy to find a decent place to sleep. So he figured he would fall asleep under the stars.

"I saw you steel that money today, Jake." A teen aged girl voice said. Jake rolled over and opened one eye. It was his big sister, age of 16. She also has powers, powers exactly same as Jake's.

"You could've just asked me to take you out for some food, idiot!" She sat next to were Jake was laying down. "I'm the one with the job here."

But before she could speak any more, Jake was asleep.
Last edited by RTK on Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I want to protect you. You and your fading smile. I am always with you. Even if the resounding voice that calls me should wither. I will find you.

RTK
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:00 pm

Gryphon sat down, broadcasting a slight agreement from his mind. What was she going to feed him? He looked at Walter, a feeling that seemed to be concern coming from Gryph's mind. This cloth seat was comfortable, and so Gryph lay down, his wings ruffling and smoothening themselves. And so he napped, waiting for whatever the hell these two non-scientists to give him food, or to interact with him. It had been a while without sleep, the past three days he had slept few hours, the painful experiments stopped him from sleeping any more heavy than half-consiousness.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:43 pm

What was left of the stool had fell to the floor. The Sharp like objects slowly floated into his sleeves and did not reappear. Corvan slowly turned and walked out of the bar turning at the corner. He decided to scope the place out and see what kind of layout it had. As he arrived a short while later He walked to the convention building he began to take in its size and what it was made out of, the exits top to bottom.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:25 pm

(RTK, batman is just a comic in this world. There is no wayne Industries building here. oh and "A teen aged girl voice said. Jake rolled over and opened one eye. It was her big sister." You might want to change that. Also, Le Cruise, Bio is too powerful just by your desription of what he can do.)
Walter
Walter whoke to the sound of meat and bone cracking. The angel was above him, eating and ripping apart a fish. blach, seafood, where the hell did he get that Walter whoke around 10:00, Just in time to see [Adult Swim]. Katherin walked in, holding something that looked like a speaker." You know, for someone with Narcolapsy, you sure don't sleep enough. You have a big day tomorrow, you really shouldn't be watching this."
"I know, but it's just too funny. Plus, Neon Genesis is on in an hour. You know how I'll be if I miss that. Also, my new show is on there tonight"
She looked at him sighing. "Atleast prepare yourself, and if your so dead set on watching it, go ask them to play it next to you. They're going to show up there too."

"Yeah, I know, MC Chris, Seth Green, and the Cast of Aqua Teens. I won't have time to see them, my fans come first, thats why I'm giving stuff out. Which brings me to my question, how you like to show up, I mean, you are a real hero."

"Sure, but I don't want to become another spankmonkey object for those nerds." She giggled, covering her mouth, looking around the room.

Walter thought about he was "That's cold Kat, real cold, but Arigato" He went back to the show, grabbing a sketch pad, drawing his characters, inking the pictures, and making them perfect. He also drew one of himself, and one of the angel next to him. "Here, it's you."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:02 pm

Gryphon ripped the fish apart. He had never eaten real food, just the "vitamin" slop he was fed at the DNInc labs. It was the greatest thing he had ever tasted. His enjoyment was broadcasted loudly, it wouldn't have been suprising if the neighbors felt some strange happiness entering their minds from another person. He saw Walter awake, and Gryph smiled. It was something he learned to do when you like something. Katherin was able to teach him some basic things about interaction. He was surprised at his own ability to learn, as well.

When Walter drew the pictures, Gryphon looked at the realism in wonder. You. He broadcasted, a finger on the picture of Walter. He didn't realize that he had spoken his first word, even if it was in his mind. Gryphon had yet to have seen his own reflection, so the picture of the bird-man didn't register as anything. But when they moved, albeit slightly, he jumped slightly, but was able to be calmed down with just a reassuring hand on his shoulder.
Last edited by Mikhos on Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:29 pm

Walter
"Don't worry, it's me doing that." The wings of the bird man were flapping, and his claws were moving. " He heard the familar sound of Evangelions theme, and stopped the art's moving. He grabbed some food, and sat next to the angel. It was one of his favorites, "Asuka Strikes". He sat, watching it with a weird diligence. Katherin was whoken by the show she called crap, she favored flcl. (I like how our spelling of her name differs)
She walked out into the room. "Turn it down, I need to look good tomorrow. And come to bed after that, or I'm knocking you out with that suit in there."

He finished his show, put up his top hat up, and put his equipment away. "Hey, you can sleep in here tonight, okay angel. Right on that thing you're on"
He walked into the room, undressed, and passed out on top of Katherin due to his narcolapsy. She kindly pushed him off her, knowing what happened.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:49 pm

Gryphon slept soundly, though Scientists in his dreams poked and prodded him with needles. Each time he awoke, he knew it was just his imagination, but Gryphon feared he was being followed by DNInc, and he was right to think so. His wings ached, and Gryphon knew he would go for a flight in the morning. He was afraid of the night still, and maybe in daylight the non-scientist named Walter would go with him. Gryphon slept once more.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:18 pm

(Sorry for the lack of posts, I'm waiting for Himros to post again before starting the first battle. I know him, he just can't use a computer for some reason.)
Walter
Walter whoke up, preparing for the event, while Kat worked on some crazy weapon for her suit. He went up to the birdman, giving some new clothes, his hospitol clothes were a bit dirty. He gave the bird some jeans," NIce and new, never wore them."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. didn't think that corvan was good enough, but he was all he had at the moment in this town. He walked up on wolf boy in the streets. "Hey you, dog, are you interested in a job."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several troops met up with corvan. "Awaiting orders for tomorrow, sir."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William
William continued to breathe heavy, he was a bit scared, he had to have whoken everyone. He was acting like a child again, walking into his new mothers room before she got up. " I can't sleep"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:21 pm

He looked at the men before him. " alright two of you go on the roof and cover the doors and vents leading up there. " He turned to the other two" You two cover the back doors. one at each corner should be enough" He looked at them watching them move off for tommorow. He walked to a near by tree which was heavly covered in leaves and branches. He floated slowly into the tree taking refugee in the heavy cover and watched people as they walked by.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:19 pm

Rolling over to look at the german boy standing in her doorway it took her a moment to catch herself, she was not very patient in the morning so, she tended to use her power more in that time. "William," she said, "The Nightmares will go away If you listen to me, Eventually they'll stop, if you ONLY use your power when I tell you too." Sarah kept weaving her web, It took work with the emotionally troubled, and with strong blocks and will. Unfortunately, William was all three. Not to say he wouldn't do it, it would just require, more work. Everyday that she did this, it would get easier though. "We're going shopping today. You Need Clothes, and something to do in your down time. Books maybe, or Video games, and you need a phone, SHIT, speaking of phones." She rolled back over grumbling and sat up to a loud Crunch, She winced. "I guess I need a new phone too now ..."

((sorry for not posting, I had some computer issue's))

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:12 pm

Willaim
He didn't quite understand what she meant, and wondered why he hadn't bothered her with screaming he was doing. Being in the same room as her returned his feelings of happiness and feelings toward her. He never understood why, but he tended to stare at her and trip over himself since yesterday. "A phone and games... vha?" He thouhgt about it for a sec, remebering before he moved to America. His parents gave him such things to use on occassion. He went back into his adult state of mind. "I saw an ad for zhis guy vho draws comics. It said he vas going to be down zhe street today at some big event. I vas hoping ve could stop zhere. It von't cost much, and I still have money in zhe bank from mein parents." Hearing a yes, he dressed up, and put together some food he had learned to cook in school, when he wasn't being outcasted.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:46 pm

Gryphon tried on the pants- in the living room. He had not learned of privacy yet- Kat may or may not be in for a problem. The jeans, though more restrictive, were very comfortable. They were big around his waist, though, and learned how to use a belt. The t-shirt given to Gryph was obviously outgrown, and he gave it back to Walter, trying to emphasize his wings with gestures. He needed something with holes in the back for his wings, but for now he was content being shirtless. His ribs were quite visible, as was some muscle. When part bird, you don't overeat, but the human side of Gryphon was growing every minute. He sat on the sofa, preening his tan, hawkish feathers.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:15 pm

Walter
"They look good on you. I got to go shopping before I head to the show." He went into Katherin's room as she was changing into her suit. "I like the new color. Did you want to go shopping?"
"No, I have to see a dog about some money."
" Ah, well, the show starts at 12"
He walked out, motioning to the birdman to come with him. He went around, buying games, toys, and other things to give out, he had the money to waste.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:56 pm

Gryph went out into the hallway, not bothering to get on a shirt. Besides, he needed something for a winged person. He tagged along as Walter bought things, and he slowly started to learn the concept of money. If you had the green paper you could get items of value from these "stores" and different things needed different amounts of green paper.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:34 pm

Walter was getting tired of carrying bags as he shopped with the bird. He went into an ally, and drew another himin the air, the image becoming 3D and appearinglike a twin of Walter. He handed half the bags to him, walking to the next store. He was going all out this year. While walking, a fan found him.
"OMG, YOUR WALTER BIJUTSU. CAN YOU SIGN MY COMIC?"
"Yeah, anything for a fan." He signed his trademark WJB on the comic, and handing it back. He passed out, falling with a thud. The second him just said "Don't worry, he just is tired. Enjoy the show later if you come." He draagged him into a ally, and whoke the real Walter.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:04 pm

( Sorry for the slowness, I wanted the first fight to be around everyone, but until I can force Himros to use a computer, nothings happening)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:53 am

Standing now, Sarah Dissapeared into the walk in closet , re-emerging a fewminutes later with some clothe's on, only jeans and a tee, but whatever. "Stupid Comic thing, Right. Let's go then." Walking by she grabbed her purse off the nightstand next to her bed. It had everything she needed, Except her phone, that she had just stepped on.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:07 am

(Sweet, sorry for pestering you cory, but the noe the fun begins)
William/Walter (Confused yet)

Walter stood there, while Gryph couldn't stand there with him, too many people dressed as docter octopus and such. He stood by Mc Chris on stage, helping him with rhymes and songs, and even jokes at one point.
"What up folks, arigato for showing up. First of all, MC, and you Jet," He said as he handed MC and Kat some merch."I'm glad you could help me out, and I have some free stuff for everyone. Here you go" Throwing stuff all over the place, making sure give an equal amount to each spot over the crowd. He took off his top hat, signing it, and throwing it into the crowd, being caught by a Kid in the front row. Putting on a new one, He pointed at the kid, and the woman with him. "Hey, come on up. "
After catching the hat, William put it on, and dragged Sarah up onto the stage.
"What's your name kid, and what about her?" Walter looked at the woman, seeing the irratation in her face.
"Villiam, danke for zhe hat, and zhis is Sarah ."
"What's up William?" He put out his hand out for a high 5. He passed out, falling with a thud, before William did anything. Kat grabbed MC's mic. "Don't worry everyone, he has narcolapsy." She picked him up, dumping a little water on his face, waking him up.
"I'm sorry everyone, sleeping disease. Don't worry about it William" Which wasn't really convincing william, he looked like he had just killed someone."Well, before I passed out, I had something for you since you caught my hat. A 360 with a copy of Star Wars Force Uleashed, and DOA 4, and a signed copy of my new comic, Walter Barrecks and friends."...(Start of the battle)
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!