Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hey guys....

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hey guys....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seth-Moore on Sat May 17, 2008 2:10 pm

Hi guys, I'm new here....which you already knew....so hi. I hope to have lots of with you guys while I'm here. Later... :)
"I work until beer o'clock."

-Stephen King

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seth-Moore
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hey guys....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RvBpimp134 on Sat May 17, 2008 2:21 pm

Hey Seth, welcome to the site, I hope you have a good time and a good stay as well here.
As I was goin over the cork and kerry mountains
I saw captain farrell and his money he was countin
I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier
I said stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya

Musha ring dum a doo dum a da
Whack for my daddy-o
Whack for my daddy-o
Theres whiskey in the jar-o

Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the jar.
No I am not an actual pimp, stop asking.

"For whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee."

George Carlin, may you Rest In Peace man. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RvBpimp134
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat May 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Welcome to the site!

I am the loveable and all-caring Rose!! You can find my practically everywhere on this site, I never leave!!! lol

If you have any concerns, comments, and/or questions, feel free to send any of the mods a pm and we'll be sure to get back with you and help you out, if we don't have the answer, then we'll pass you off to someone we know who does. We're just that nice here!! lol

Welcome, be welcomed, and hope to see you around!

Oh and if you need any tips and whatnot on rp ideas or threads, feel free to send me a pm, for I am a mentor in the academy on our sister site. I would be more than happy to help you with your ideas and such.

-Rose
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sat May 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Dangit Rose! Your the only one that keeps ahead of me in this welcoming thing. Oo and if I already said this it was because my computer turned off and I couldn't remember if I'd posted it somewhere else. Anyway HELLO! Nice to meet you Seth. I'm Hyde. I'm random, bored, minorly annoying, and at this time am trying to say hi to more people than Rose. So HELLO! I hope you have fun here. Feel free to check out the Academy in my signature. The mentors there have been very helpful.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun May 18, 2008 11:56 am

I am Ryand Smith. I have come here to say hello, and welcome you to RPGateway. May you have many fun times here, and may your experiences be bright as the Glorious Sun itself. Now Listen to my Roleplay!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:09 pm

I still don't know how to hyperlink words...

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Mr Hyde wrote:minorly annoying,

*dry laughter*
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:28 pm

hehe yeah....

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sun May 18, 2008 12:28 pm

Mr_Hyde, why are you trying to beat me at greeting people? I was not aware that we were having a contest at being friendly..... *checks all other posts*.... hmmm... It was never stated that we ever started to have a contest......

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 12:29 pm

Nah, he's just being competitive. Men are like that.

Not that, like, it's my fault, or anything.
*cough cough Adam cough*

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:34 pm

Yep, testosterones and all that. Its not my fault =(. But that won't stop me from greeting more people than you. Afterall, THIS IS WAR!!!
Last edited by Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sun May 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Good luck, Mr_Hyde. I wish you all the luck in the world because you WILL lose this war, but try not spamming so much in the already greeted people. That makes me think you are a spammer and I am not friendly with spammers..... Good luck, trying to out friendly the friendliest person.....

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:44 pm

ooo....good point.... I've ticked off enough people in power as it is....

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 12:46 pm

And on top of that you've ticked off me.
But, hey, like that really matters...
I'm just Satan, that's all...

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:50 pm

Haha! Lyer! Thats my mom's stepdad. hehe. and he doesn't have a computer.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 12:55 pm

?

As if you can't, say, borrow someone else's computer...

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:59 pm

The first time he borrowed a computer the keyboard melted and it started playing the Exorcism of Emily Rose. He quit trying after the 500th one started playing sesame street.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 1:01 pm

Oh...

OK, did that really happen, or are you saying that to out-weird me?
Or, of course, you could be Perconti. But you've already denied that...

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 1:05 pm

If theres one thing I can beat almost anyone in it is being weird. Unfortunately my weird reaches a point where it even getting into it would probably get me smited. So I'm not going to go there. And yes, my moms step dad was a drug-dealer, occasional drunk, and cut some guys ear off, but in the last few years of his life he was a nice guy.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Mr Hyde wrote:If theres one thing I can beat almost anyone in it is being weird.

Funny.
I thought if there was one thing I could beat almost anyone at it was playing the fiddle.
Guess not.
*smirks*

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!