Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hey, new girl here

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hey, new girl here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RexGirl on Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Hello

Dunno what to say really, I'm RexGirl, and I've just registered after giving in to my friends constant nagging (nah I'm only kidding, you know you guys rock :)
So yeh I've been browsing around the site, hoping to stumble across a roleplay that i'll feel comfortabe taking part in (since I've never RP before!) I don't really mind the genre, though I'm really into fantasy, so it'll be great if there's a lot of that. I also like a bit of violence, war etc. - not too gory though!
If any of you can recommend anything that you think might appeal to me, then please tell me and thank you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RexGirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hey, new girl here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Belmont on Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:37 pm

Well first let me say WELCOME! =) It is nice to see new people come in every day.

However I suggest you check the OOC section in the Forum. You'll find quite a few RP's you may like. =)
People tell me to get over him,
Yet sometimes it's just so hard to let go....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rose Belmont
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Meh that is true. Plenty of fantasy action going on around here as well.

Anyways...Welcome to RPG! Glad to see you're already posting, please check out the rules over in the main lobby though. If you have questions about anything else, please feel free to private message me, or any of the other staff members ^^

Hope you like it 'round these parts.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:45 pm

VELLLLCOOOME :D

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:09 pm

Hello Rex my girl. How are ya? Who are these friends we must thank? :P And welcome to the site, if ya need any help with anything feel free to pm any of us staff ppl. We don't mind helping. ^^ Enjoy the site.
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catcascal on Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:13 pm

u joined yayyyyyyyy!!
In this way, Mr. K will challenge the world - with the blue people! They're great! They're just... chilled out!

Catcascal
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:53 pm

Welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!

Make sure to read our rules and the user manual.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrescentMoon on Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:50 am

Hey Rex! so glad u joined!
Sometimes you put walls up, not to keep people out...
...but to see who cares enough to break them down.

CrescentMoon
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira on Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:54 pm

Hey Rex... I joined as well after crescent moon told us to! Well, looking forward to RP with u soon:)

Kira
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!