Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Highschool Scandals IC

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Highschool Scandals IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Charity gasped and ran to the front. The teacher was a little hesitant, but said, "Yea, uh, sure." As they went out the door, Charity looked at Jace with a very distinct worry. "Jace, are you okay? Oh my gosh, what happened?!" She hugged him immediately.
Scooter laughed. "Alli, I really don't know. I guess we haven't been able to talk often. BUT let's exchange numbers now." He took out his phone which had a Justin Beiber case on it. Scooty looked at Allison in a curious way. Man... I would totally go straight for her. He smiled at his thought, knowing it would most likely not happen.
There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:05 pm

jace hugs back trying not to get blood on her "well i haven't ate yet and i am a diabetic low blood sugar and i passed out i fell down and beat my head off the sink then jakob came to my rescue now he is on his way to grab my stuff and we are off to see the nurse i will be fine i promise and how are you doing"he ask with a smile on his face

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dud911
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby corruptedterror on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Akira Hampton & Carolyne Stather
Image Image

(OOC: I've updated Akira's picture to be more accurate~)

Carolyne sat down with one leg crossed over the other. She was mildly upset that Damian had not noticed her. Carolyne hoped, with Damian's new-found proximity, she was not as ignored as she thought. The teacher was at his desk setting up the projector from his computer. The noise level in the class rose as the students became idle, enough so to protect Mr. Aylmer's ears from hearing Scooter's blunt profanity.

Akira was just too tired to flip-him-off, and Carolyne laughed at the idea of him getting in trouble for it, though it never happened. Akira had no malice towards Scooter she wouldn't give to anyone else. It was just, his very presence often annoyed her. Of course, she'd tell him nonchalantly to his face if he ever asked. She'd take her answer as more of a joke, but wouldn't care should his feelings be heart. Sympathy wasn't her strong-point, especially to those she didn't respect, and not even Carolyne was worthy of her utmost respect.

"Thank you Scooter," Carolyne said in reply to his compliment. He was a nice friend, but his sparkling extrovert attitude kept Carolyne from wanting more. He just wasn't her type, and thus, another person was deducted from her candidates for the perfect date. She needed someone more sensible and realistic. Indeed this was school, not play time, it was disrespectful to the teacher to enter the classroom in such a manner.

Carolyne did witness the casual kiss of gratitude, and out of desperation, she decided to something completely uncharacteristic of her. She turned to Damian to instigate a friendship. Hey... Damian," she said. She tried to remember his name from the attendance taken earlier. "This is your first day here right? Which school did you transfer from?" she asked while trying to hide how nervous she was inside.

corruptedterror
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Charity sighed in relief. "Great! I'm fine. Nothings wrong with me. Why would you say that?" She spoke a little too fast.. He doesn't know...Right?
Damian smiled, with a little bit of confusion. "Um, I'm from Liverpool... I doubt you'd know where I'm from." He chuckled and looked at Akira. Damian then muttered to himself, "How does everybody know my name?"

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:01 pm

jace looks pale "i did not think nothing is wrong not till now since you spoke you sound like there somethings up if there is let me know " he says a little worried as he keeps walking

dud911
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Charity sighed. "Look... Jace, I..." She stop and looked at him. Charity ran her fingers through his bloody, tangled hair. "I just... I like you a lot, okay? And I'm afraid you'll get hurt..." She sniffled a bit. Charity looked away.

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:26 pm

jace starts to get teary w.w.w.what do you mean to get hurt all i want is a good girl like you and iiii swear i will stay with you through it all it i don't care what it is i will be by your side through it all" as he wipes his eyes

dud911
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Charity looked back at him. "I'm pregnant, Jace. It's Damian's child." She laughs and cries. "We did everything we could to prevent it from actually happening. I thought... I though he was in love with me... I just don't know anymore. Dami..an said he would be here for me. But I haven't seen him since.. we did it. And now... now I think he's back. And I don't know... I just DON'T!" Charity starts to sob, and puts a hand on her stomach.

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:16 pm

jace hold charity close to him the bleeding as stop and he whisper in her ear "i will take care of that baby like me own and i swear on it but if you want to be with the father of the baby father i wont stop you but i would love to be with you and i would treat like the queen you are" he smiles "we really should get to the nurse i am starting to see 2 of you " he smile and kiss the top of her head

dud911
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Charity smiled. "Yeah.. we should.." She sniffed and wiped away all her tears and assisted Jace to the nurse.
Damian himself wasn't feeling so hot. After Carolyne answered his question, he asked the teacher to go to the nurse. Although the teacher narrowed his/her eyes and looked suspicious, they let him go. Wouldn't it be bonkers if I ran into Charity.. He snickered. Then, Damian finally made it into the office and sat down.

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:44 pm

as we keep walking jace looks over at charity " so i hate to be a fool and a dick at the same time but is that a yes from the notes" he laughs and he goes to grab her hand and then we see the nurses office well hun do you want to come in with me

dud911
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Charity laughed. "Of course." As they walked in, she saw Damian and she jerked her hand away. "Dami...?" It got silent and she went wide eyed. What...? Just... is this real? Charity's hands instantly went to her stomach and mouth. Tears came from her eyes, making her makeup smeared.Damian looked over at her and smiled. "Charity... babe..." He got up and walked towards her. Damian narrowed his eyes at Jace, and then looked at Charity. "I moved into the house I told you I would move into. You know, that really nice one?" He pulled Charity into a hug. Charity hugged him back. Damian started to move his hand up and down her back. Charity moaned and started crying again. Damian pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Charity, what's wrong?" He kissed her forehead. Charity sniffed. "Dami, I'm pregnant." Damian looked at her oddly. "We'll talk about this later, okay? But right now, I'm just glad you're here." He smiled and kissed her on the mouth. Making sure Charity didn't notice, he gave Jace a sly glare. Nobody.. NOBODY.. gets to have her but me.

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:21 pm

jace stops as he stares at Damien and he felt his hart to start beat faster knowing its not a good thing to fight in the way he is 'hu...charity hun " there was long pause "WHAT YOU MEAN NO ONE GETS HER BUT YOU YOUR NOT HER OWNER SHE NOT A PET SHE GETS TO PICK WHO SHE WANTS TO BE WITH AND IF SHE WANTS TO BE WITH A SCUM BAG LIKE YOU SHE CAN AND I WILL RESPECT THAT" jace gets pissed off and once again passes out this but this time he lands in a char

dud911
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Charity cried even more, and Damian called for the nurse. The nurse told them to sit outside. As they sit outside, Charity tried to speak up. "Dami... I... I... want to talk... about... the baby." Damian sighed and looked at her. "Did you take the test? Are you positively sure it was positive?" Charity looked at Damian oddly. "Of course.. Dami, it's been at least two months. I know what's going on. No period, just a lot of freaky feelings and cravings. And I went to the doctor, too." Damian gulped and looked at the floor. "Um.. okay, then. It's... I'm cool with it... I'll support you, I guess." He smiled and kissed her. Charity giggled. "Wait.. what about Jace.." Damian frowned. "Try to stop talking to him unless you absolutely have to. I don't want him getting the wrong idea." Charity hesitated. "He asked me to homecoming, though." "Say 'no'. You're going with me. Your child's father." Charity frowned and sighed. "Dami... okay. But try being nice... for me?" Damian smiled and nodded his head. He then put her arm around her and said,"I love you, Charity Lee Evans."

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:53 pm

a little while after jace comes out looking more pissed off then ever and just storms down the hall way not even looking at them 2 he grabs his phone and texted jakob man wont be here for rest of the day got to go see the docter and i meant that ass hole you where talking about give her my number and tell her to texted when she not been bossed around by him he sends the text and then calls his dad " hello dee is dad there oh he is at work well i need to go see the doctor ok i will walk over to the house thanks dee love ya " he starts to head for the doors to head to his dads

dud911
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:17 pm

She was totally oblivious to Rose's hatred. Allison smiled a bit at the flamboyant male, pulling her own phone out, black casewith a pink crown on the back. She quickly put her password in, reading the number off to him. She was anything but quiet. Anyone paying attention could have heard her spout out her number to Scooter, "Now you have no excuse to ignore me~" she chimed in a sing-song voice. She prepared his contact information, glancing up at him, brown eyes staring intently into his, you wanna type it in or shall I?"

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:12 am

Willow took in Katie's words, and, despite it being a popularity contest, Willow had to agree with her words. "Yeah, I guess you're right." She smiled slightly and nodded. "I bet you get it." She giggled slightly, looking back down at her work. She doodled a little more on her work, writing down important things and all that. She looked up at the window, and blushed crimson red.

Jakob was standing there. Waving at her. Her breath caught awkwardly and she smiled back at him, her heart beating fast. She felt like she'd swallowed a thousand butterflies, and they were fluttering around anxiously in her stomach. She inhaled through her nose, trying to control the blush on her cheeks. She waved back at him, although admittedly rather cautiously and shyly. All she could think was; "He's adorable." She blushed again and smiled softly again.

Without a second thought, Willow announced she needed to go to the bathroom and hurried out of the classroom. As soon as she closed the door she dragged Jakob out of sight. Luckily, she thought that nobody had seen them. She wasn't sure but it didn't appear that anybody had seen them. She sighed in relief before throwing her arms around Jakob's shoulders. "What are you doing out of class?" She asked, a slight hint of nerves in her voice. If they were caught...She didn't want to think about the consequences. She hoped he wasn't ditching.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:16 am

jace walks to the smoking place and lights a smoke he forgot he had and starts to smoke it then he starts to cry " why why me why do you hate me so much first rike then losing the only girl i could trust besides dee and now you tell me something could be wrong with my hart " he cry's then he starts to walk to his dads place witch thankfully next to the school he puts out the smoke and he sits there for a bit and thinks about his life and where he went wrong

dud911
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:47 am

Jakob smiled and leaned in close. "I had to help a few people, and I thought I would stop by and say this..." He cleared his voice, got down on one knee, and said, "Willow, will you go to Homecoming with me?" Jakob winked at Willow, hoping the answer would be yes.

Charity had a lump in her throat. "I.. I love you too, Damian. But... I need to get to class..." She kissed him on the cheek and turned around. Meanwhile, a thousand thoughts rushed through her head. Do I really love Damian? Am I aware what I'm getting myself into? And what about Jace? He's been so nice to me.. I feel like I've betrayed him... This isn't fair. Should I be with the father of my child, or a guy I've known since the beginning of school... I HATE THIS! She sighed in frustration and went into the class and sat in her seat.

Damian smiled as she walked away. That Jace guy has NO chance. I'm a hot British lad and he's a burn out, probably drop out, type of kid. Damian snickered and went back to his class. He then sat next to Rose. There was something about her that he liked. She seemed so precise, so elegant, even a little bit interesting. Hmm... Akira, Hollyn, Charity, or Rose... so MANY choices... Damian tried talking to Rose. "Um, hi, I'm Damian.. I'm new. I moved from Liverpool last week... Will you help me a bit?" He smiled a half-smile, and waited for an answer.

Scooter put on a devilish grin. "I'll do it." He grabbed her phone and put in his nickname, Scooty, and a million emojis/text faces he would describe about himself. "Now you have no excuse to loose my contact." He chuckled and sighed.

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:03 am

jace walks in to the house and he see his step mom looking worried as all can be after having some food jace and Dee get in the car and dee starts the car and takes off jace looks at his phone hoping ether jakob or charity as texted him ... seeing the phone with no new text he looks at his contacts and he found charity number and he send her a text ... "hey look i am sorry i should of not went off like that all this stress is not good for you or the babe and if you want to be with the babe father then do but i will allways be here for you no madder what ..and i will be back at lunch id you do want to talk about it and i am on my way for the doctors i will expain why when i get back and i will always care and support you and the babe if you ever need any thing don't be afraid to ask <3 jace P.S not mad at you :) he sends the text "Dee you have a smoke " jace ask knowing she will split one with him

dud911
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!