Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Highschool Scandals IC

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Highschool Scandals IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:08 pm

as jace stars at is reflection he starts to feel dizzy and then the last thing he sees is him falling down as he fall he hits his head off the sink and goes crashing down on the floor in the males bathroom knocked out and bleeding from his head as he hits the floor a big crash can be herd from out side of the bathroom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dud911
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:18 am

Jordon looks down at his notepad to see what all he has drawn so far. A decent looking giraffe, which I wouldn't mind making, but I just finished the Hydra statuete. I've got an oddly shaped box that is already giving me a headache. A cool looking clock. And a sword. Well, I haven't done a sword in a long tike, and that little wobble where I messed up actually gives it a cool look. I think that's what it will be. With that Jordon heads over to the stockpile of wood and finds an appropriately thick piece that is long enough for a blade. He then grabs two shorter thicker pieces for a hilt, and heads back to his bench/desk. He takes his drawing and sketches it again on another piece of paper, and satisfied with the look of it, grabs his ruler. He marks off sections of it, and then figures out how big a section would be on the real sword, then measures it out onto the board. He then grabs a pencil and begins sketching the shape of the blade and handle/pommel onto the long piece, and the hilt onto one of the shorter pieces.
Two wrongs do not make a right. However, three lefts do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flan2721 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Rose "Rosie" Callan

Rose stretched to stick an unruly Homecoming poster to the wall. Her Student Council duties had gotten her up at 5am that morning to make the long trek to school and hang the last of the gaudy posters. She could barely reach this one with her fingertips as it peeled away from the wall and flopped over her head. It read "Don't forget to vote for King and Queen!!" Stupid concept really. The votes didn't count for anything, not in the real world. And Homecoming is a waste of time. Rose probably wouldn't go. She'd stay home. Be productive. Do her homework. Practice piano. Study for tests. The bell rang. Rose jumped. The poster finally freed itself from the wall, cascading at her feet. Rose scooped it up, fumbling with her books and the useless, floppy thing. What now? Fix the poster or got to class? Fix the poster or got to class? Definitely class. She hastily stuck up the poster at her eye level, then ran down the hall, books clasped to her chest. Rose breezed into AP Calculus, her hair billowing out behind her, and slipped into a desk in the front corner of the room far away from the others. They followed the usual procedures. Pledge. Morning announcements. When the teacher assigned work, she pulled out her homework in a flash and wheeled around, looking for someone to trade with. Matt, Carolyne, Hollyn, Damian, or Akira? Rose swallowed. They'd already split into little clusters. Of course they had. They hadn't even noticed her. Rose felt her shoulders slump slightly. No. She didn't need them. She didn't anyone at all. Rose stared back at her own paper, marking the handwriting. It was tiny and square, as though constructed by a robot. Her answers were all right, that much she knew. She didn't need anyone to check them. Rose let her mind wander. She would go back for the poster. There's no way she'd let this one slide. Definitely not. A crooked poster can be fixed, but a perfect attendance record, once broken, cannot.
Last edited by flan2721 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

flan2721
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Sasori, after running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, finally made it to class....late, 'Kuso kami.' (translation: god damnit.) he thought as he went to his work station looking at his unfinished project. It is a fruit bat hanging upside down all he had to do was the face, "Let's see, eyes go here, nose, and mouth go here and here." he muttered to himself as he marked the spots accordingly, "And there ready to cut." he put the last touches on and walked to a small detail knife and started to cut, 'Hmm I wonder who's going to be the homecoming king and queen?' he thought as he finished his little wood bat, and took a good look at it, "Kawaii. (translation: cute)" he said as he rapped it in some paper for his art class, and placed it carefully in his backpack.
Last edited by Leon Redfield on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fallen never forget. Never forgive. Never surrender.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:06 pm

"Thank you for the lift," Greyson's dimpled smile flashed across his face, as he waved good bye to his new neighbors, who had graciously given him a ride to his new high school.
Sprinting up, his transcript papers crumpled haphazardly in his hand, reached the door in a matter of seconds. Grey had overslept, a truth that was sadly not uncommon of him, nearly missing the first period of his first day at this particular high school. After his sister, Viela, had married William Rhodes, and moved into a spacious condo with his new wife and brother in law, Greyson had decided that it was best to move out. It's not that he didn't like William, he was actually a really great guy, he merely felt like a third wheel in their newly claimed love nest. Since his parents were over seas on a year long cruise, something the workaholics desperately needed, he decided to buy a condo, barley a block away from his siblings by marriage.
Running down the hallway he remembered what Hollyn, his sister in law, had said about his first day of school being a B-day, and to follow his schedule for that day. Making his way towards the pool, he found the teacher fairly easily. His long limbs were easily able to catch up with him. He was thankful that Hollyn had told him to bring his swimsuit to school.
"Hello, my name is Greyson Daft. I'm a new student," the dimpled smile making another shining appearance.
Last edited by anything14 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Jakob
Jakob sees Jace run out and decides to follow him. Hearing a big crash in the dudes bathroom, he decides to investigate. It is there where he finds Jace on the floor bleeding from his skull. "Uh, oh..."

Damian
Oops Thought Damian. Another lad? Hm, that's sorrowing. Pretty girl and all, I should've known that she would have another suitor. "Thanks, eh.. Hollyn. I'll remember the offer." Damian half-smiled and sort of looked away at Akira. Man, must be my karma. He chuckled a attractive chuckle.
There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:28 pm

jace starts to come 2 "ugg my head whats happen i need sugar" he asks as he feels the back of his head he lets out a cry of pain then looking up at jakob

dud911
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Hollyn laughed a little as his helpful, and unintentionally adorable, smile spread across his face. His eagerness to help her when she needed it, was one of the many things that she found caused herself to fall for him again and again. Glancing up she saw the teacher ramble on his a small pre-correcting homework lecture.

Taking her homework she circled question number 16 in her favorite purple pen, and wrote, "I had a little trouble with this one,I got 2," in an elegant cursive like calligraphy. Leaning over, she gently placed the paper on his desk, swapping it out with his, a common occurrence when the class was correcting papers. As she began to lean back, she lost her footing. With a quiet gasp, her hand flung out, catching herself from an almost imminent face plant on the floor.

She sighed when her fall had ceased, and her feet were once again planted on the floor. Glancing up Hollyn noticed that her saving grace from her fall, was Matt's muscular arm, her hand still resting on it.
A pale heat radiated from her face, as a pale dusting of blush upon her ivory cheeks accompanied the new found heat. Pulling her hand back in a quick movement, she merely looked at him only to whisper, an embarrassed, "Sorry."

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Willow grinned as Jodie greeted her back in French. She didn't really mind the use of 'tu' instead of 'vous', as she expected Jodie to be her friend very soon. So she didn't comment on it. Instead, she jotted down a couple of notes off the board into her book. Willow had no idea why her mother had wanted her to take Zoology, but at least she was enjoying it and making a lot of friends. That was good, at least.

Willow looked toward the speaker as the announcement came through. She wasn't really listening, just pretending to. She went to look down when Jodie spoke. "What's the point of king and queen, I mean back in England, the formal is just a night for us to get all dressed up and just to have a nice night, dinner and all. Then we go out and get absolutely wasted in the bars that'll serve us." Willow laughed softly to herself. "I guess other, popular girls enjoy being told that everyone else thinks that they're the best. I mean, I'd be flattered but I doubt anyone's voting for me." She rolled her eyes at herself. She ignored the comment about the underage drinking and carried on with a drawing.

"Do you have any idea who you'd like to go with?" She asked Katie. "I mean, I have an idea but I really doubt he'd like me...Or that Carolyne would be pleased." She muttered. She absently drew a heart on the drawing, but she hurriedly turned it into a shadow. If Carolyne found out she would be angry...But then again, Willow really wanted to see Jakob again. Maybe she could catch him in music, ask him if he wanted to get together or something. Yeah. She could do that.

Willow daydreamed as she doodled. A pretty face, who was recognizable as Jakob, sitting on a rock with fluffy angel wings. She broke out of it and quickly tore it out of the page, and started again. She crumpled it up and stuck it in her pocket. It was her little secret, her own little heartache. She couldn't have him because Carolyne would get mad...And she didn't want to loose her dear childhood friend.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:46 am

Jordon finishes drawing out the pattern for the cuts he needs to make onto the two planks as Sasori runs in looking winded. While Sasori works on his bat he had been working on before in class Jordon goes over to the bench with all of the power tools on it, bringing the board for the blade. He puts on a pair of goggles and steps up to the band saw to cut his board. After he finishes cutting he takes off his goggles, grabs some sandpaper, and goes back to his bench, which is close to Sasori's. He sits down and begins sanding and going over the piece he just cut. "So, we've both been sitting next to each other for a week now, and haven't introduced ourselves yet. I'm Jordon." He says extending a hand in Sasori's direction after finishing an edge.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:46 am

Sasori jumped when his classmate, now known as Jordon, talked to him, "I-I'm S-Sasori." he stuttered out the best he could, or as best a vary shy person like himself could. Sasori eyed Jordon's hand carefully before shaking it, "Wh-what a-are y-you m-making?" asked Sasori who, in all honesty, was curious, "I-is i-it a-a ken?" he said not realizing he just spoke in Japanese saying ken and not sword. Even though they mean the same thing most people don't speak or know how to translate his native language.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Jordon continues sanding his work after shaking hands with Sasori. "Yes it is a sword, it isn't styled as closely to what a ken might look like, but pretty much the same. I see you finished your bat, any idea what you're going to make next?" Jordon flips the blade over and continues carefuly sanding everything, making sure everything merges smoothly, and that the edges aren't actually sharp.

(Somehow I knew that ken meant sword, like I know a couple other random Japanese words, so I'm using that to justify Jordon knowing it.)

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Sasori hadn't thought of what he was going to make next, "I-I d-don't k-know m-maybe a-a tachi." he gave it some thought a decided it wouldn't be such a bad idea, "Tachi it is then." he whispered to himself and with that he started to draw what his tachi would look like and it's sheath to. The handle was curved slightly down, the guard was nine long fox tails forming a circle, the blade had a traditional curve to it and had he kanji for 'No Fear' near the guard, and finally the sheath was the same curve as the blade and was thicker where the blade entered so it made the click when fully sheathed. It also had a window where the kanji was placed so all and all when it comes to technical drawling Sasori never disappointed, "Shigoto o eru tame ni jikan. (translation: time to get to work.)" he said and started to work on the handle and guard.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loona on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Luca walked through the empty halls of his highschool when he passed the blackboard. He always went there first every day to see if maybe, just maybe one of his teachers might be ill and he would be able to miss a class. Unfortunately, it was not the case today and he sighed, slightly frustrated.
What was his first class again? he wondered. Oh right...woodshop it was. He had just switched this class last week, so it would be his first time.
"And I'll be late ...how ...fortunate." he thought and chuckled. Luca didn't really care for being on time, as long as his grades were good. And anyway, the first quarter of each lesson was spend with nonsense like comparing homework anyway. Who actually needed that in the first place.

Still, he wasn't a rude guy and didn't want to interupt his classmates, so he opened the door silently.
With a short smile to his teacher, Luca walked over to two other boys and sat down next to them. "Hey there, sorry for being late. I'm Luca by the way. " he said, giving them his most charming smile, as he settled down. "What's the plan for this lesson? I fear I have absolutely no idea." Luca rubbed his neck sheepishly and grinned.
Last edited by Loona on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dud911 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:07 pm

jace slowly gets up on his feet he is still woozy and he holds him self up by holding the sink "yo man can you run back to the class and get my stuff and tell the teacher what happen and meet me at the nurse office " he ask jakob as he try to keep his balance

dud911
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Sasori didn't see the new kid, now known as Luca, until he sat down thus making him jump and mis-cut the guard,".......Ruined." was all that he could say until he got up, and through the piece away, "So much time wasted." he sighed. The thing about Sasori is that he is a hands on type of person when it came to wood shop, he never used the machines even if it was required he always used his hands, "Do what ever you want Kono yaro. (translation: you bastard.)" now you know your screwed when kurai (dark) Sasori comes out. Kurai Sasori is like Sasori but never stutters and, depending on how pissed he is, vary violent, but it's rare he goes black. "Start again." he said to himself as he got another piece of wood and got back to work.

Leon Redfield
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loona on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:21 pm

"Woah...hold on!" Luca held up his hands in surrender as the other boy insulted him. That was clearly not the reception he usually got from others. "Who knew that you would be so jumpy." he said, slightly surprised at the other's hostile behaviour. It wasn't as if he had creeped up on them or anything, so it was hardly his fault.
Luca shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. "Look ... I'm sorry, okay. I didn't want to mess up your work. If I can help you with anything to make it up to you, just say so..." he offered, then got out some parchment and a pencil to make some drawing for what he could produce later.

Maybe he shouldn't have switched classes after all, he thought with a sigh and rolled his eyes. Now he was actually glad that he had missed half of the class. Well...to work now. Luca already had an idea in his head and quickly sketched a wand with a few decorations. His little brother was a huge fan of all things with magic and would definitely love to have his own wand. Luca chuckled warmly at the thought of Jamie running around the house, waving this piece of wood and calling out spells. That would be too cute.

Loona
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:26 am

[Leon, your last post made me laugh really hard. Thank tou for that :) ]

Jordon sees the guy walking up to them and kind of huddles a bit. He had done more than his fair share of interaction already with introducing himself to Sasori, he wasn't sure he was ready for more. When he introduces himself as Luca Jordon mumbles, "I'm Jordon" then goes back to work. As soon as Sasori begins letting loose on Luca he grabs the two hilt pieces and goes back over to the saw to cut them. After he finishes he goes back to the bench and sits quietly trying not to cause an incident. He begins sanding his newly cut pieces with a new piece of sandpaper, and focuses on his work.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:34 am

Allison Nicole Dixon

Allison had her earphones in her ears as she looked for her first class, AP Calculus. How did she manage that?? Next time she wasn't trying so hard. Math was her worst subject! She was going to have to study so hard for this to work for her.. How am I going to pass?! She wanted easy classes, but P.E. would make her sweat and ruin her makeup. That wasn't allowed to happen..

She quietly slipped into class, closing the door behind her as soundlessly as possible, hoping the teacher wouldn't notice her tardiness. She winked at the class with a playful wave and mouthed "Oops" with a pearly white grin. The last thing she needed was detention to start off the year, but if she had to get caught, she could look deviously cute while doing so.. Hopefully no one would care about how late and forgetful she was! Maybe they'll just think I was skipping class and being rebellious and cool. She swiftly slid into an open seat as close to the back as possible, but ended up in the middle-ish section. Good enough.. I guess. She didn't want to get called on. She couldn't even remember that Geometry class she took last year! She cheated her whole way through math class.. Crime definitely doesn't pay.. She looked around, her classmates were pretty cute at least. Eye candy in boring math class! Yum~!

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustinEatsYouUp on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Justin slowly treads on along the sidewalk, avoiding eye contact to passersby. His cap is pulled down over his baby blues and his hands are tucked into his torn aviator jacket's pockets. He notices a group of people and adjusts the collar of his jacket against the sides of his face as he passes silently.
Out of the corner of his eye he sees a black figure racing towards him. He focuses his eyes on the figure and finds a black lab excited bounding away from most likely its owner. He kneels down and pats his thighs and the dog just about knocks him flat on his back. The lab's tongue lolls sideways as Justin ruffles the hair on its head with a finger-less glove. He doesn't smile, but he feels the connection with the lab. Freedom. That's all they ever wanted. He continues to pet the dog's withers and slowly reaches for the dog's tags. All there was was a vaccine tag and Justin sighs. Owners should take better care of their animals, but that's coming from Justin who has never had an animal in his whole 17 years alive.

JustinEatsYouUp
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!