Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

HiroShima High ((IC))((NOT ACCEPTING))

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: HiroShima High ((IC))((NOT ACCEPTING))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 pm

[lmao he needs to think sometimes XD]
Mitsuki walked down the hall looking at each portrait, either mocking them orbeing in awe of them, depending on what memories she had of them. Mitsuki neared the end, which held the biggest portrait of all, her father's. She looked at it, mocking it and in awe. She sighed and looked around. She walked into her second room, her recreation room. She picked up a violin and started playing. Mitsuki wasn't like most kids, whom would probably have video games and such in their recreation room. She had musical items and such. She set down the violen and walked over to the window. She touched the glass and looked out onto the yard. The pool was shimmering from sun rays. She walked back into her bedroom and changed into her swimsuit.The only time she ver had her hair down was swimming,bathing, or sleeping.

[shes the blonde one]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:10 pm

"Maybe I should avoid Mitsuki, for a little while until my current wounds heal. I mean, every time I end up around this chick; the floor, wall, her firt come and beat the pulp out of me.. I'm only one guy, how much of a butt kicking can I take before the only thing left to kick is a bucket." Sat down at his computer as it booted up to the main screen in seconds flat, because that's how rich people rolled. ".. God it's lagging again." Did I mention rich people are never satisfied? Opened up his mail getting a link inside from another rich kid living in England. Double clicked it open, seeing a quick 5 question survey. " What...kind of anime character are you?"... Well that was a dumb question, he wasn't a anime char at all................. Anyway decided to fill the lame thing out anyway. As a result he received Love Hinas own Kentaro Sakata... A character that starts off as rich and respected for his hotness and suave nature... but ends up being a slap around plot device that people loved to watch getting pummeled by all the women in the show...".... Screw you and your dumb anime quiz!" Turns computer off without....... going through the shut down process.... IMPROPER SHUT DOWN! Don't look kids.
Last edited by BoyKagome on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Mitsuki walked into the back where the pool lay. She walked up to the highest diving board, she climbed up the ladder. When she reached the top she walked carefully over to the edge, she bounceda couple time and jumped. She dove into the water, the warm silky waters welcomed her. She swam through it until she couldn't breathe. She poked her head back up.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 am

Michiyo smiled then nodded. "I actually do know," she said with a giggle, "It's beside my classroom." She grabbed Kiyoshi's hand then ran dragging him with her. "Excuse me," she hollered while running through the hallways. "No running, Yamashita!" the teacher,who scolded her earlier, shouted when they passed by him. "Yes, sir!" she shouted back, not listening. When they reached the third floor, She stopped running then turned to Kiyoshi, who was panting. "Sorry 'bout that, too much energy," she said with a grin. She started walking, Kiyoshi following behind. "This is our floor," she said stretching her arms out. "And this"-she pointed to the classroom with the letter 'B' over it-"is my classroom." She ran to the the other classroom beside it.

"And this is yours."

She nodded then looked back at her friend, "You don't have to worry, Mitsuki Hiroshima-san is in your class. The School Council President and the daughter of the Chairman of the school. You'll like her."

She stretched out her arm then pat Kiyoshi on the head. "If you have any questions, don't be scared to ask me okay, Kyo-kun?'

"Aaaah..." Kiyoshi's mouth hung open as he struggled to breath properly after the sudden run. This, of course, prevented him from speaking properly which resulted in the only sound he could make instead of giving proper thanks. After a few moments, however, he recovered properly.

Bowing deeply, he said, "Thank you very much, Michi-chan! I'll be sure to ask you any questions if I have any!" Just then, the loud ring of a bell echoed throughout the school and Kiyoshi stared at the ceiling as though expecting a bell to pop up out of nowhere. Once the ringing stopped, he turned to Michiyo and asked, "What was that for?"
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:14 pm

[[ok im bored to tears lol srry for the VERY LATE post Dx]]
Mitsuki kicked her legs as she flowed through the water. She popped up and looked around. Mitsuki did an underwater flip and came back up cougghing.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Anashima wasn't working on the archery range at the moment lining in the arrow and bow and releasing off steady shots that were not always perfect... but they tended to hit the target in the red zone. His teacher had noted his real skill was not in the accuracy of his shot, but the speed it took him to ready the next one and still make it hit a good mark. As quoted to his parents * Your son doesn't always hit the bulls eye, but for as long as it takes for most kids to hit the bullseye he will of already taken out 3 targets in exchange for the one head that the concentrating student had.* This speed draw came from the way that he held the bow, far closer in than most and slightly tilted to the left side to get a angle to the shot.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:37 pm

When Mitsuki came back up it started raining. She pulled herslef out of the water and walked into the house.
"Miss Hiroshima!"A maid said wrapping her in a towel. Mitsuki smiled and walked up stairs to change. She opened her door. She set the twoel down and unhooked her bathing suit top. She pulled off the bottoms. She walked over to her drawers and pulled out panties and pajamas. She pulled them on and sat down at her computer.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:46 pm

"Damn..." The rain made it pointless to keep practicing. Hung up his quiver and bow starting to head back to the main section of the mansion. After his exchange with Mitsuki his mind was pretty clear of thoughts of how to deal with the girl... now his mind was more in line with trying to to figure out if he was ready to give up his mind set and actually love someone else. That was just not a question he had the answer to yet... tonight had served to thoroughly confused his emotions and hormones.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Mitsuki typed in a well known manga website and ordered some. She had always loved manga, but was horrible at drawing them.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Confusedperson on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 am

Seijun13 wrote:"Aaaah..." Kiyoshi's mouth hung open as he struggled to breath properly after the sudden run. This, of course, prevented him from speaking properly which resulted in the only sound he could make instead of giving proper thanks. After a few moments, however, he recovered properly.

Bowing deeply, he said, "Thank you very much, Michi-chan! I'll be sure to ask you any questions if I have any!" Just then, the loud ring of a bell echoed throughout the school and Kiyoshi stared at the ceiling as though expecting a bell to pop up out of nowhere. Once the ringing stopped, he turned to Michiyo and asked, "What was that for?"

"That? It means that it's dismissal time. It rings daily when it's break time, lunch time and dismissal time and it's also the sweetest sound for me because it means we get to go home," she said with a huge grin. "Oh!" she turned to Kiyoshi, "Do you want to-Oh shoot! I forgot that I have to help my mom with the store today."

She turned to Kiyoshi then apologized, "Maybe next time we could walk home together." She smiled then bid farewell to her new friend. She went in her classroom then quickly fixed her stuff. There were only a few people in her classroom. She put her bag over her shoulders then bid goodbye to some of her classmates. She walked out the room but a teacher called for her. She turned around to see Ishida-sensei. She rolled her eyes then walked over to her. "Yes, sensei?" she asked dully. Ishida-sensei started to lecture her about being late, running around the school and not listening to the teachers. Even though Ishida-sensei was a family friend, Michiyo still didn't like her for this reason.

"Geez, twenty minutes of lecturing and when I get home I'm going to be lectured by my mom," she sighed but continued walking out the school building.

Confusedperson
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Mitsuki flipped her T.V. on and plopped on her bed. She wondered what was going through her head at the moment.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:12 am

{SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE GUYS! I'm gonna have to drop outta this one D; Sorry Kaedai ><}

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 pm

"Dont think about her, come on get the chick out of your head already." Hitsugai was having trouble keeping his eyes off his phone. The notion to just talk to her, to hear Mitsuki's sweet voice... "NO! Focus... Come on you used to be able to go days without thinking about her... and that was while trying to seduce the woman. I can't believe that her kiss is effecting me like this... Aww man..." The boy shoved his own head under a pillow wanting his mind to change its contents.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:50 am

Mitsuki heard her fathers voice call her downstairs.
"Yes?"Mitsuki said. She slipped down the stairs.
"You are having an arranged marriage," Mitsuki looked at him,
"No I'm not."She turned and walked back upstairs. She dialed in a number on the phone.
"Hello? Anashima? Guess what!I'm having an arranged marriage...."She said sarcastically happy.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:53 am

Blinked a couple of times as his phone started ringing.. Oh god who was on the other line. Taking a small gulp in he'd timidly reach for the phone. Slowly plucked it up giving a slow response that ended up not coming out at all. " He-... WHAT THE?!" An arranged marriage, with him?... With who? The hell was going on? Not really knowing what to say he'd kinda just stay pretty silent swallowing pretty hard. Most girls called the guys they liked and started flirting... this chick however called him and just started talking about getting a engagement to someone.".... Uh..."

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:59 am

"Ha, yeah, I know some guy named Adam Rover, I'm scared, I hate this. Ah well, I have no word in it."

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:22 pm

"... Adam Rover..." Anashima grinned a bit, once he had the name... that's all it would take. Now all he had to do was pay to make this guy come off as unworthy of Mitsuki... This was his one last chance to free himself from his emotional addiction to the girl... but it was perfectly clear that he just had no intention of going that rout. " Well enjoy your engagement. I already told you I gave up, I wont pursue you anymore Hiroshima."

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Mitsuki smiled,
"As long as your my friend,"She hung up. She stood up and packed a bag of clothes, grabbed a credit card, and snuck out her window.
No way I'm getting an arranged marriage She thought as she slid into the limo,
"Air port, don't tell anyone"She snapped. She arrived at the airport and handed the man the credit card, "Anywhere" He nodded and gave her a ticket to the U.S.A, she nodded and sat down.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!