Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

HiroShima High ((IC))((NOT ACCEPTING))

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: HiroShima High ((IC))((NOT ACCEPTING))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:24 pm

"I have no boyfriend or fiancee, but I do have a date tonight, and let this be clear, I am not an item to be bought or claimed, let alone be your woman, yes, before you were such a stuck up person, I may have liked you, now, not a single chance."She said frowning at him, "And please, don't think I don't know what you would have said if it had been someone else to bump into you."Mitsuki snapped.When Mitsuki went to walk away a boy from a lower class tripped and ended up pushing her onto Anashima.
"What the...."She said rubbing her knee. She looked up.
"Oh come on.."She mumbled. She stood up and dusted her skirt and held her hand out to anashima to help him up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 pm

That was the Mitsuki he knew and loved, her rejection only seemed to fuel his obsession... but then again accepting him would just keep her locked up at that obsession level so it was probably better to keep on rejecting. " A date huh... Now your talking." Most guys would hate it if a girl liked some other guy, Anashima however saw them as competition and he did love to compete. Rubbed both hands together looking toward the wall having a quick fault, until his body was knocked over from Mitsuki falling against him. " Second time we've made contact... both times you touched me first. This is going to be a fun year Mitsuki-Chan." Took her hand but instead of allowing her to pull him up, Anashima made a attempt to pull her down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Mitsuki fell on him and gave him a dirty look.
"Stop it Anashima."She said angerly, "And for your information I got asked out by a different boy also and I'd rather date every boy in this school, than be yours."She said getting up again, hiding anything from being uncovered. Mitsuki looked at him once more and turned around. "It most likely will only be fun for you, anashima, only for you."She turned, "And if some how you do manage to make me yours, then I owe you a kiss."She said. After that she regretted saying that and started walking down the hall. Everywhere girls and boys were talking about her things like, "Did you see her, she totally was hitting on Anashima, she doesn't deserve him anyway, he turned her down and now she's mad,"And also this one, "I heard this is the third boy in ONE day to ask her out, she is such a slut."Mitsuki balled up her fist as she tried to remain calm. She turned a corner into an empty class room and dialed her phone.
"Anashima pick up.'She mumbled.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:19 pm

This was going to be so much fun! You would think the fact that Mitsuki seemed to hate him just as much as she had in junior high would make Anashima take a hint or at least be detoured... but instead it only invigorated him. Why? Simple, it means that when (not if) he won over Mitsuki every piece of her will of been earned. Now something Mitsuki may not of known but there was one thing about this so called compassion her obsessor had. While Anashima found her attractive there was no denying that... attractive women are not what drew him to this girl. One day Anashima was going to be rich and he wanted a woman that was equal to or greater than his own power. Mitsuki had been the first person to ever make him feel mortal, and that's why she was the one. " A kiss huh, well I guess that's a decent bonus." It wasn't dates or sexual adventures that was his goal...all Anashima wanted is at the end of the day is to say Mitsuki belonged to him.

Blinked as his cell went off, unknown number? Telemarketer? No this phone was a private number.. only his family who were already programmed into this phone and Mitsuki had this number... But he assumed she'd torn it up when she received it in Junior High?... Answered the phone regardless. " Your talking to the next king of the world so this better be important."

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:22 pm

"You really think it's cute?!" Now he had officially switched over to overly-sweet-and-adorable-girl mode. He had jumped up from his spot on the floor and both hands were brought up to his chin. Wide eyes sparkled wildly giving him the even more feminist appearance. It would probably be a while before he realized what he was doing but for now he was just plain happy.

"I'm in 2C," Kiyoshi stated in reply to Michiyo's question. "Any idea where I'm supposed to go? I'm really lost and I don't know anyone else in my class." And, just like that, everything about him screamed little, lost puppy.
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Khazui followed Mitsuki when she said that she was heading to the thing the new students had to attend and noticed how her behavior changed as soon as she entered the hallway. Giving a questioning look, Khazui just shrugged and continued to walk towards the meeting room behind Mitsuki, only stopping occasionally to examine a few things. Khazui snapped to attention when he heard Mitsuki starting to argue with a boy and quietly walked over to them, making sure not to disturbe them since he didn't know what was happening. He stood there for a few more minutes as both parties continued to bicker and then watched as Mitsuki walked away. After hearing a few students bad mouthing her, Khazui got concerned so he decided to follow her but noticed that she entered a room and closed the door so Khazui stood outside, waiting and giving Mitsuki some time alone.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:32 pm

"HA, king of the world doubt it,"Mitsuki laughed, "Anyway, do you hear the rumors going around?"She asked him clearly her voice was exhausted, she couldn't believe she had to go to the auditorium soon. She tapped her foot impatiently,
"Meet me in the south wing, ok?"She asked, mor of an order but she knew she had to be nice, no matter how much she wanted to yell at him, but she held it in.
"And one more thing before I hang up, why is it you enjoy making me so annoyed, is it revenge cause I back talked you?"She asked, this question had been going through her mind since he stood up in front of the enitre Junior High saying he claimed her. She had a flash back.

_______________Junior High__________________[tell me if it dont fit.]
"Get out of my way, losers."Anshima had said brushing Amaniki and Eri out of his way.
"HEY CUT IT OUT ANASHIMA!"Mitsuki said shoving his shoulders. His face turned red with anger.
"I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE, MITSUKI HIROSHIMA!!"He had said as he stomped off.
A few days later when he found out how rich and powerful she was, and he couldn't shove her family around, he came to school during a school wide event, and he happened to have a blow horn with him.
"ATTENTION PEASANTS, I HAPPILY ANNOUNCE THAT MITSUKI IS MY WOMAN I CLAIM HER AND IF ANYONE OF YOU TRIES TO HAVE HER CONSIDER YOUR SELF A HOBO!!!"He shouted through the blow horn. Mitsuki's face had blushed then filled with anger. She stomped off, and he never left her alone since.

Mitsuki heard someone shuffle outside the door. She looked out.
"Oh, I'm sorry were you following me to the auditorium, my bad, did you see everything?"Mitsuki looked at him, hoping he did, and hoping he would be on her side.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:40 pm

[] That was perfect. If you wont to edit the part where she beat the crap out of him it's fine. It was meant to mark his fall from elite standing in the old school.[]

" Mitsuki!?" Put hand over the ear piece of his phone giving out a "OH HELL YEAH!" Shout into the hallway, not really caring who heard it... because a king could do whatever they wanted. Though Mitsuki might not be far enough away not to of heart it with how loud Anashima let it out. Conquering this date of hers was starting to seem like less of a challenge, but as long as Mitsuki became his... then nothing else really mattered. Hitsugai would sacrifice that satisfaction if it meant they would be together. Finally he'd bring his ear back to the phone to catch the rest of her words. " South wing? What are you going to be wearing?.." Got caught off but her unusual question..." Lady i'm not trying to annoy you, i'm trying to seduce you." Well crap, what did it mean when someones seductions came off as irritating to the seduced?..hardly sounded complementary.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:49 pm

[wouldnt being turned down help, but i guess, but Mitsuki isnt one to bully]

"ugh, a brown shirt and matching mini skirt, . O.k. and I heard that, and if your trying to seduce me, your waaaay off, my twisted friend.O.k. after school at 5 because i have a date at 7.Bye"She hung up. She sighed. She looked back at Khauzui and smiled. She hoped noone but Khauzi had heard her on the phone, otherwise she'd be slut of the year. She knew she wasn't, she turned down two of the three, plus she has never even kissed a boy before.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:53 pm

When Mitsuki opened the door and asked if Khazui was following her to the auditorium, Khazui gave a small nod, "Ya i was, but i find this detour more exciting. And i did see what happened between you and that boy. I wonder what's wrong with him though, claiming you were his woman and everything and acting like he owns the world. I swear if i see him again and he does something stupid i might just hit him a few times to shut him up. I personally can't stand people like him." Khazui said as he started to go through the many things he could do to Anashima if he did decide to test his wrath and gave an evil smirk. "So what's your story with him? Ex-boyfriend, stalker?"

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:59 pm

Mitsuki laughed, "Stalker definatly, sit down."She said as she sat down on a desk, motioning for him to sit.
"In junior high he was picking on my friends, so I stood up to him, and he thought i was middle class and not rich, he thought he could push my family around, making my life miserable, when he found out i'm in the richest family ing japan, he apparanlty claimed me his, and he's been like this ever since."She smiled, "Though it is kinda nice to be fussed over like this."She looked at him, "You have any stalkers?"

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Well then, it was time to rain fire down. If her weakness was in these rumors... then as her future husband it was his job to deal with it. Got on top of one of the benches standing tall. " Let me make this perfectly clear, Mitsuki Hiroshima is my woman and if I find anyone talking down about her I will hire the out laws of this school to beat your peon faces in. Make no mistake, your gender or illments will not stop these men at the price I will pay." Took out his wallet fishing out some of the larger bills for them all to see. "Shes off limits, though I might be offering future career opportunity's in the forms of sabotage.. spread the word, Mitsuki belongs to me." Got off the bench heading off to his class...finally.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Eri ran into the room where Mitsuki was hiding. She yanked out her video camera. She pushed play and handed it to Mitsuki. Mitsuki watched.
"oh come on, it's middle school all over."She said grabbing her stuff and walking out into the hall.
"Anashima, do you know what you just did, no doubt Hithgo is gonna hear about this, he's going to dump me, or stand me up!"She said hitting him with he bag.
"What is you problem Anashima, why are you so obsesses?"She said, "Now, everyone is going to be afraid of me..and..and.."She fell to her knees and started crying.
"I HATE YOU ANASHIMA!!"She yelled as she stood up and ran away.

[dramatic huh? im good at this]

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:16 pm

"Oww.." Damn that hurt, it really was middle school all over again. " You said they started rumors and I dealt with it... I can hire you some new friends cheer up would ya?" This guy just didn't get it did he?" All he got right now is that his arm was in a lot of pain.. damn that girl repressed a lot of power inside. Rubbed his arm where she'd hit him before..."Aww damn it... She better still be there at 7..." Watched her run off... ironic, in middle school before knowing she was rich his goal had always been to make Mitsuki cry and run off... but now that he'd actually caused it... he felt horrible. " Weirdest victory I ever received..."

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Mitsuki sighed and sat down. She flipped opne her cell phone and called Eri.
"Hello?"
"Eri"
"yeah Mitsu?"
"I need you right now..."
"O.k. i'll be there in a sec."Eri hung up and charged over to Mitsuki. She sat down next to her.
"Don't let Anashima come into the auditorium while i'm talking, he'd just mess it up.."Eri nodded at Mitsuki's request. Eri headed off over to Anashima.
"You know, I hope your happy, Mitsuki might lose her place as President all because of you, and if you come near her before 5 in the southwing, she will NEVER speak to you again, that will ruin your whole, MITSUKI IS MINE deal."She said as she reached up and slapped him.
"NOONE HURTS MY FRIENDS, JACKASS"she said as she walked away.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:28 pm

"Tch... Who gave her permission to talk or touch me... I dealt with the rumors like any husband should. Bunch of over compassionate fools... I'll let it slide this time though, I have a feeling doing anything to that annoying woman would just put me on worse terms with Mitsuki... 7 it is then." Walked into his class room still rubbing his arm... that girl really could hit.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:34 pm

[well no duh she needs to practice 8 different martial arts]
[lmao HUSBAND???]
Mitsuki regained her confidence and stood up. She brushed off her clothing and headed off towards Anashima.
She hit the back of his head.
"Hey, jack ass turn around."Mitsuki said putting her hands on her hips.
"I don't know who you think you are coming in her and calling me your woman, and not even asking me, come to think of it you have NEVER asked my permission, you know, if you never called me you woman, or pestered my friends, i might have gone out with you, you really messed this one up, Anashima, have you ever even had a kiss, I doubt you have ever even liked a girl, because if you think you can win me over with money, you are sooooo wrong."She said glaring at him.
"Excuse me I have important things to do."She said turning around.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:42 pm

"... I sure as heck hope that didn't count toward not going near her till 5... she totally came to me." Everyone in 2C knew about Mitsuki cause that's where she'd made the announcement... but now she'd just walked into 2A and made a huge scene in front of these students too... and they had seen with their own eyes how these two got along... However Mitsuki came off more like a mad girl friend then a pissed off girl tired of being stalked. " Maybe I should try and play this different.. she wants me to win without using money?... IT'S A CHALLENGE! She wants me, I just have to win her the right way. If I can win under her rules then shes mine... Yes!" Jumping to conclusions again... there really was no hope for this man.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:47 pm

[hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nope, stupid jumper to conclusions]
Mitsuki was about to turn around and tell him it wasn't a challenge, when the same freshman came in and bumped her into him.She fell on him, and this time her lips touched his. She looked and saw and she pushed off him and ran down the hall. She rubbed her lips the whole times.
no no no non no no no no no no no no no she thought the whole time. Kids looked at her like she was insane.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Khazui was starting to have a conversation with Mitsuki until Anashima had to go and be an idiot again. Khazui rolled his eyes and sighed as Mitsuki was forced to leave again and deal with the idiocy known as Anashima. So Khazui was content on just watching and eating his lollipop for now and prayed that Anashima wouldn't come near him or he would seriously send him it the hospital. I'm so glad that i don't have any stalkers Khazui thought as he continued to watch Mitsuki and Anashima go at it. Khazui nearly choked on his lollipop when he saw, or thought he saw, Mitsuki kiss Anashima. He quickly shook his head to try and clear it up and ran after Mitsuki, "Hey Mitsuki wait up! What happened back there?" Khazui asked really concerned for her now. Hanging out with that boy is hazardous to someone's mental and physical well-being...

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!