Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

HiroShima High ((IC))((NOT ACCEPTING))

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

HiroShima High ((IC))((NOT ACCEPTING))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:56 pm

OOC:
hiroshima-high-anime-only-t24268.html

Boykagame is the last person to join ty
Last edited by CherryCitrus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: HiroShima High ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Jiki looked at his room that was full of darkness, with black curtains over the windows that were trying to shine through and bring life to the room. He fluttered his lashes and then rubbed his eyes and streched his arms over his head and yawned. He ran a hand through his golden blonde hair and then streched out his legs and threw the blanket off his body. He got out of his bed and looked around the room. The walls were burgendy red and the rug was raven black. His bed looked like a mess with his blankets thrown around the bed and the red pillows on the floor.

Jiki sighed and then walked around his room and picked up the red pillows and placed them back on the bed. He then fixed the sheets and pulled up the raven black comforter and pulled up his sweatpants that were black and had striped paterns. He walked over to his bathroom that was conviently located in his bedroom. He undressed and then took a shower and dried off and got dressed into his school clothes. He looked himself over the mirror and then walked out of his bedroom and went over to the kitchen counter and started to make himself breakfest.

He saw his sister walk out of her bedroom rubbing her eyes and yawning. He smiled softly and then put a plate of eggs in front of Misa and then turned back towards the stove and started to make himself chicken lo mein. He finished making his food and then sat down next to Misa and ate his food. When he was done he grabbed his mp3 player and his cell phone and then grabbed his labtop case. He grabbed his labtop and slipped it inside the bag and zipped it closed.

He waved at Misa and then grabbed a pair of keys that had a red cross on the chain and then put on his shoes. "I am going to school now Misa-chan.." Misa nodded and then he left the house and went down the stairs that lead to his loft and then started walking down the sidewalk that lead to the school. He made quick time and got to the school in three minutes. He walked up the the entrance of the school and opened the door and walked inside. He walked up the stairs and went to the classroom labeled "2D" and walked inside. The room had some students here and there and then he walked over to his desk that was in the back of the class near the window. He sat down and unzipped his case and pulled out his black labtop and turned it on. He waited for the first bell and for class to begin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:51 pm

"Hm..." Taru was pacing his bedroom, holding a piece of sheet music in his left hand, and playing on an imaginary piano with his right. Face scrunched up tight, Taru huffed and put it down on his messy bed, sitting down next to the music and staring at the wall across from him. Humming a few bars of the melody he had until recently been working on, he stood up again and headed to the shower. Turning it on, he made sure to go back to his clock and turn off the alarm. At 5:30 sharp, it started playing the music he had set as the alarm. Pushing the "Off" button, Taru stripped and headed into the cool water. He liked cold shower. It woke him up for the day.

Twenty minutes later, Taru stepped out of the shower freshly shaved and squeaky clean. Grabbing two towels from the rack, one for his torso and one for his lower body, the young man dried and stepped into his room. It was still dark, but he could see the first rays of light coming through the shut blinds. Nodding to himself, Taru dressed in a black, tight-fitting shirt, worn navy-blue jeans, and his favorite black basketball shoes. Grabbing his things and putting them in order, Taru hefted his bag and stepped out of his room, heading to the kitchen. His parents weren't up at this hour; they probably wouldn't be until he was gone. But they were used to that.

Making a quick breakfast of toast and milk, the young man sat down at the table, staring intently at the sheet music again. He was still, save for his hand playing on the imaginary piano and his eyes darting back and forth on the sheet. Almost twenty minutes later, his sister walked into the kitchen, disheveled and looking like she just got out of bed. She probably had. "Morning." She said it flatly. Chuckling quietly to himself, Taru continued playing. "Morning. Sleep well?" Masuki huffed. "Not really." She never did. Chuckling again, Taru finally looked up from his music. "Want some eggs?"

Two hours later, Taru was in his class and still looking at the sheet music. Several of his friends entered and sat down in their respective places. He noticed them, but they knew he was concentrating, so left him alone. He was just having trouble with this one part...

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:15 am

Aya yawned and rubbed her eyes as she entered the classroom. Walking pass Taru she spotted he was working on something. Blinking her eyes open a few times she turned her head and spied over his shoulder. There in his hands was a beautiful lullaby like song. Silently she hummed the bars playing them over and over in her head. "Saokai-kun? Might it be nice if you placed a 'f' note here and fallowed with a whole note rest and then replayed this last line and held the last note for sixteen counts?" she asked her fingers tracing the notes as they danced upon the sheet music. All the while humming the tune softly. Trying the feel of the instrument-less song.
YAOI(AS MADE BY TY):Your Amazing Out of this world Internet site.

miss_red
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:43 am

Taru watched as the girl's fingers traced along his paper, listening to her words. She was right. That's what it needed. He quickly scribbled the notes in, putting the paper down and looking up at Aya. "Thank you Hitama-chan." He smiled genuinely. "Thats just what it needed." He noticed the small dark circles under Aya's eyes, and cocked a quizzical look. 'You look tired, Hitama-chan. Are you alright?" He motioned to her desk, right next to him. He liked that they had desks next to each other. They had quickly become friends when school started, and their mutual love of music had helped things along.

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:06 am

Aya stifled a yawn as she smiled at Taru. "Just a little late night brilliance you know?" she said smiling widely at her neighbor. She loved being able to sit next to her crush and have something in common with him. Snapping at her brilliant idea. She pulled her well beat CD-player from the teal bag and handed on of the headphones to Taru, a light blush painted on her checks.
"It's not the best..............." she said referring to her midnight project hopping he'd miss the small note errors.That laced the soft toned melody, she'd played on the piano.

miss_red
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:26 am

Taru chuckled. "Yeah, I do. Often hits me just as I'm falling asleep." He accepted the earphone and put them in his ear. "And it doesn't matter if it's the best. It's yours." He smiled and looked at Aya as the music started pouring out of the earphone. It was beautiful. Taru's smile grew wider as he listened, taking in the beautiful piano playing. He could hear-every now and again-a little slip-up. But it didn't matter. "It's beautiful. Did you do this yourself?" Another smile.

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:43 am

Aya's face flushed a deep red. Not trusting her voice she nodded silently, averting her gaze. It was rare that she was this shy around him,but his approval only made his warm comments really allowed her quieter side flourish. Blushing she pulled out a pen and paper. After taking a few breaths she smiled and ask him. "Would you mind eating lunch with me today?" hopping he'd be able to answer before the teacher walked in and started class.

miss_red
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:11 am

Cho woke up early, as usual, to an empty house. The deafening silence did take some getting used to but the music did help. She picked up one of her CD cases and placed the CD into the CD player and hit play. The remixed song had a good beat and the lyrics described her own situation. After all, she was the one who made it.

"Just passing by is fine with me,
Being beside you I never will be,
The fear of rejection pushes me back,
No matter how hard I try I always will lack ..

Seeing you with her crushes me,
Nothing I can do about it,
Better just smile and move on,
Just smile and move on ..."

A sigh escaped her lips as she turned the knob to stop the water. Warm beads of water dripped off her body while she stood silently, closing her eyes and not just listening but feeling the music. As the song ended, she got out of the shower and dressed in her usual clothes. Uniform was not compulsory but she chose to wear it. She liked it and it suited her in a way. Tying her hair and pulling on her long socks, a new song started playing. It was quite opposite to the song she had been listening to earlier. It was a pity she couldn't stay and linger for awhile. She grabbed the shiny red apple on the counter, slipped into her shoes and locked the door behind her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cho slid open the door and said cheerily, "Good morning!" The whole room seemed to brighten as most of the class replied "Morning, Yoshida-san!" Seating herself in the middle of the class where she usually sat, she could see Aya talking to Taru. Aya was quite a cute girl; she was a little baby-faced but cute nonetheless. Her mouth formed a smile. Her thoughts led her back to the song in the morning. "Being beside you I never will be.." She shook her head vigorously and slapped her cheeks to clear her head. 'No! It's too early in the morning to be thinking negative thoughts .. you can do it if you try ..' Her inner voice sounded so distant but her words were clear.

She didn't want to interrupt the two but her intentions were wasted. At that moment, the school bell sounded. Following, the teacher slid open the door and said, "Morning, class." Everyone replied back, "Morning, sensei." The rest of the teacher's words faded into the back of her mind as she glanced towards the back of Taru's head. Cho sighed silently and began paying attention to the teacher.

"Everyone, take out your english books and turn to page 204," he said, writing the page number on the board, "We will read the article as a class before we start the questions individually. Any volunteers to reading first?"

Ryu stared at the ceiling, his hands behind his head. Sighing deeply he closed his eyes. When will you appear? Swiftly getting up and walking into the bathroom, he began to shower.

# # # # # # # # # # # #

Ryu was walking down the street, wearing a coat over his usual clothing. His dog tag bouncing against his chest as he walked. "A-Ano .." A shaky voice stuttered, clearly nervous. Ryu turned around wondering what the girl would look like. "P-P-Please! Eat my bento!" She held a bento in her hands, outstretched in front of her. Ryu blinked his emerald green eyes at her. "Eh .." She looked up for a fraction of a second before looking down again, blushing furiously after catching Ryu's gaze. "I'm sorry .." He began, the girl starting to look up, "I already have lunch today. I don't want to waste food."

She stood there in a daze before straightening up and saying, "Oh, I'm so sorry.." Ryu smiled apologetically and walked away. Pulling the front of his hat slightly, he could hear the school bell ringing. He looked up and saw students walking towards the classrooms, a few female students eying him before walking away reluctantly. "First period, english, eh?" He walked up the stairs to his homeroom and found his class. Sliding the door open, he could feel all the attention on him. "Sorry I'm late ... sensei."

The teacher blinked for a moment before saying, "Oh .. n-no it's fine. Please, take a seat." Ryu scanned the classroom, shutting the door behind him. He could see Cho sitting in the middle of the room but all the seats around her were taken. He saw a purple haired girl by the name of Aya with a free seat next to her. She was cute, and she looked like a shy one. He sat down on the other side of her and smiled warmly at her. "You must be Aya, right? I'm Ryu."

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPowa on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 am

Daisuke awoke to his alarm clock blaring in his ear, He immedeately looked at the clock and noticed one thing, He was late for not only for breakfast but school.

"Dammit!" He shouted as he attempted to get ready for school, forgetting to brush his hair completely and running out the door with a piece of buttered toat in his mouth. Daisuke rushed through the streets and past many people on his way to the school he noticed his neighbor and waved at them still continueing on, after he turned the corner saw saw the school. Daisuke rushed into the front door of the school and his run slowed to a fast walk, he opened the door quietly and noticed that the teacher had her back turned. He silently sighed out of relief after he had made his way to his seat in the back of the room and had sat down"that was close" he said starting to pull his book out.

Daisuke sighed once more as he lay his head down, he looked around at the people around him and soon though 'damn i wish i didn't get so shy around other people, i just wanna be myself'. He then turned a slight bit to see Aya and Taru and whispered to himself "now how come i can't have a friendship like that?".
Image <-lawl

DarkPowa
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Mitsuki's hand searched her night-table for the alarm clock, she smacked it down and dangled her legs over the bed, and hopped down to the floor. She yawned and slid her clothes off. She took a shower, brushed her teeth,combed her hair, and put on her red, and black uniform, and slid on her shoes. She walked into the kitchen. "Morning, Hiroshima-chan."The maid said, as Mitsuki quickly drank orange juice and a waffle.
"OH MAN, I"m gonna be late."Mitsuki ran out of the door, and into the door being opened up for her by the driver. She slid into it, and the car revved to life. It backed out and drove off. As the car stopped in front of the wide school, she hopped down and headed inside.
"Sorry, my driver got kinda lost on the way, am I late?"She smiled at the teacher.
"No, your never late miss, we are only early, here."
"Great!"She clasped her hands together and took a seat next Rina, and Ashil.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:56 pm

The flowers bloom
The blue sky above

Motouru sat under the shade of a tree before school had even started. He was trying to write a poem but was having trouble forming the words. Each line was scratched out darker than the last. He knew he was a great writer, there really was no hiding it. But, when it came to writing for someone, then all his skills went down the drain. He sighed as he looked up into the sky brushing aside his orange hair and watching the cloud.

"Mitsuki, why is everything I write turning out wrong?" He asked into the wind. He would never ask her that, or anything without his face burning the same color as his hair. He remembers the first time he saw her. He was in the middle of poetry club when she passed by. His voice had jumped three octaves and the entire class started laughing. He had to duck his head and hide under his chair, in fears she would look in to investigate. She never did.

I pushed himself up from his spot under the tree to notice that kids had started arriving and he made his way into school as well. Keeping his head low, he weaved in and out of the slowly filling hallway. Once he made it to 2B, he slipped in and found a seat by the window, notbook in one hand and pen in the other. He had an article he needed to write and it wasn't getting done very fast.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:02 pm

AS the teacher began, Mitsuki looked around her new classroom. WE have, of course, the player,shy guy, and few others, always.
"We must now choose, class rep."Mr. Asatoni stated, "Nominate"Several hands shot up, "Yes, Kitchinski,"
"I nominate Mitsuki, Hiroshima."Over half the class seconded the vote.
"It's anonymous, Mitsuki, is class rep"
She smiled and blushed.
After and hour or so of the teacher droning on about life or what ever, he announced it was lunch time. Mitsuki stepped out into the hallway and and looked into the 2B door looking for Eri, her friend she scanned the room and waited outside the door for a bit. She clutched her hand around the lunch box she had, she then remembered who else was in the class, she blushed and looked away.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:30 pm

The class was slow, filled with nominations and roles and all the such. "Poetry Club will be meeting after school today, anyone interestied is more than welcome to come." The teacher had announced as the first half of class came to an end.

Great, just as my poetry was starting to suck, club starts back up. He stood up and grabbed his stuff. He made it to the door when a familiar blonde stood outside the door. All color left his face as he paced away from the door wondering what to do.

Should I go out there and say hi? No, she will think of me as some creep. Should I just walk past and ignore her, hoping she doesn't see me? That won't work she is definitly waiting for someone and she is watching everyone leave. How about I wait for everyone to leave. His stomach protested that idea. He didn't know what to do. Finally his stomach won and he sulked out the door, his head held low, hoping she would just assume he was a regular kid.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:39 pm

"Hey Hitchgo, have you seen Eri, I can't seem to find her, is she sick today,oh, and I was wondering are you going to Poetry Club today, I am! I hope I see you there, so have you seen Eri, oh never mind here she comes!Bye!"She trotted off with Eri, walking over to the Cafeteria.
"Hey, Mitsuki, let's go eat lunch outside today, I heard Hitchgo-kun will be out there."
Mitsuki's face blushed, "I...I.d..don't k..know what your talking about Eri."She looked away pouting as they went outside. she sat down on a blanket set up for them from her father.
She waved at Hitchgo,"You wanna come sit with us?"She yelled cupping her hands around her mouth.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:52 pm

He blinked a few times as the words flew out of her mouth like the sweetest melody. Even though she spoke so fast he couldn't understand her, it was still the music of the Gods to him. He watched where she left and still hadn't moved an inch. It wasn't until the Newspaper president patted him on the shoulder.

"Got that article for me?" He asked and Motouru shook his head.

"No, I ...uh...got a bit distracted and haven't gotten to writing." He admited and sighed as he started walking. He heard the teacher laugh at him, but that was nothing new. The way everyone was laughing at him, you would think they knew something he didn't.

"You wanna come sit with us?" He had to look behind him when the girl called for him. He reconized one as his classmate, but the other, his jaw dropped. He took a another look to make sure they were talking about him and he decided to nod. Not trusting his voice he walked over towards them and sat down on the edge of the blanket. He tried to smile, but the embarrasment across his face burned to no end.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Mitsuki laughed, "Do you have a sunburn or something, here have some sunscreen."She pulled out a small bottle of sunscreen and handed to him,"Thats, so cute, you don't smile much do you?"Mitsuki asked still smiling, she knew he was blushing but she didn't want to embarrass him anymore, "So, Hitchgo, wanna go see a movie with me tonight?"Mitsuki asked looking up and the sky, "Wow, it's nice out today huh?"She looked back at him, "So, you wanna?"

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:19 pm

He couldn't beleive it, it was like he was dreaming, all it would take is one sharp pinch and he would wake up he was sure. He took the bottle and rubbed a small amount on his face, keeping up with the facade that he was in fact sunburnt. She doesn't seem to slow down, even when she speaks, he thought. Hitchgo slowly looked up at the sky and smiled. One looks just like Mitsuki smiling. This small distraction allowed some of the blood to leave his face and a natural smile cross his face. He was stirred from is thinking when she asked him again about the movies.

"Sure." his voice squeeked again, just as it did last year. This time he could not be mistaken for sunburn. His face jumped from pale white, to red as an apple. He quickly lowered his head into his hands and tried to hide in his hair.

'That is it. No more speaking for you.' He thought to himself as he shook his head in his hands.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Mitsuki laughed, "That's so cute, you don't need to hide it, Hitchgo, I think it's adorable."She set her hand on his, "really."She smiled and kissed his cheek. She stood up, "pick me up around seven, see ya, cutie"She brushed off her skirt and headed off.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:19 pm

'Ouch' he thought as he grabbed a little bit of skin between his fingers and pinched. 'Nope definitly not a dream. He watched her go and rubbed his face where she kissed him. "Ok, seven. I need to think of something to wear, and oh I need to find something to bring. Is this a date, is this just as friends?" He asked himself as shook his head. It wasn't much use worrying about it, he needed to return to class soon and than he also needed to start on his article. He didn't even remember what he was supposed to write about. He was in trouble, he knew it. He stood up and walked back into the school. He was unsure how to act, as always, as he went back ito his room and sat at his seat. 'School doesn't go fast enough.' He thought as he watched the clock and sighed.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!