Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts and the Stargazers' Observatory.

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hogwarts and the Stargazers' Observatory.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:24 pm

Imaget was something that would have never been expected. Headmaster Minerva McGonagall had resigned from her post. Many would have figured her more of a fighter than that. Perhaps she had seen the world change to her desires. The muggle and wizarding world seemed to get along without any hitch that was there; during the times of he-who-must-not-be-named. She may have had many other reasons, however, she never made them known. Instead, rather mysteriously, she resigned as simply as one could in such a time. A large memorial celebration, one in which many old faces attended to. In fact this celebration brought a new face; or old for those who knew him. A new portrait was hung upon the walls of the great hall, soon to be moved to the Defense Against the Dark Arts room. It was a portrait of Severous Snape, one that Harry Potter had been pressed to put up on the walls of Hogwarts. It was the least he could do for the man who so valiantly redeemed himself. Snape brooded in the corner for the most part, denying he had done any good at all; in fact he shunned most of the celebration itself. Those who paid attention would see some of his enjoyment, and see him wandering around the other portraits.

All of this brought about one of the most hectic summers for the staff and students of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. A new headmaster had to be appointed, as well as any other staff that may need replacement after the fact. During the summer, lists of required school items would be sent to students, votes would be held in the Ministry of Magic; and plans would find themselves chaotically unfolding. For many young wizards and witches, the beginning of a grand journey was about to unfold. How they went about the rest of their lives, would be determined within this first year. Friends and enemies would be made, and stories of a lifetime would be woven through the pages of history.

More information about this role play will soon be revealed. If you are interested, please fill out the following form as best you can. I am trying to stay as true to the original story as possible, while being original as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! All characters are to be original characters only. (No immediate relations to characters of the books.) Your starting age can only be 11 or 12 years old, this is because all characters will start out as a first year student. Please keep your pets to a normal standard, no baby dragon pets and the likes. I'll be the judge if things get too out there for such things.

Remember I will keep this thread updated with new information on the development of the role play. Please send me your questions and comments via a private message!
Attachments
list.png
(14.76 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Re: Hogwarts and the Stargazers' Observatory.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:49 pm

Last edited by Maestro on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 pm

Name: Aislynn Baine
preferred house: Ravenclaw
personality: Aislynn is very adamant about her studies and works hard to be one of the top students of her year. When it comes to anything school related she is very serious and has a no nonsense attitude about it. However with her social life Aislynn is very laid back and easy going. She loves to just hang around with her friends and goofing off. Aislynn also has a very competitive side to her that helps when it comes to quidditch.
brief biography: Aislynn is the youngest out of three children, all of her siblings are out of school already. She lives with her parents in a fairly large house in the outskirts of London. The Baine family is an old pureblood family so yes they do have a little bit of wealth. Aislynn's family doesn't really care about blood however it is implied that her parents want their children to marry other pureblood. Aislynn is very excited to start going to school at Hogwarts and is going to attempt to make the quidditch team.
brief description: Aislynn has dark brown hair that falls to the middle of her back. Her eyes are a deep emerald green. She is still somewhat sort and stands at 5'1". Her mother says she probably wont grow that much taller since shortness kind of runs in the family. Also from her mothers side is the tan color of her skin, this comes from distant ancestors that where Spanish. She also has a light layer of freckles that are sprinkled across her upper cheeks and nose.
Pet Companion: Aislynn owns a small female barn owl who is brown and white and named Flip.
((Hope the profile is ok!))

Edit: I didn't see the age thing so I changed my profile to fit it!
Last edited by Roll_The_Bones on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:46 pm

Rozwell
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:20 am

Very good profiles so far everyone! Thanks for asking questions to clarify things up. And, I love the drawings and doodles on the sheet Rozzy ^^. Expect a few updates later today. I will private message any changes I have made as well.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!