Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts. A new year, a new romance. ((IC))

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Hogwarts. A new year, a new romance. ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:33 pm

Luna
Ginny
Cho
Fleur

Harry
Neville
Cedric
Ron
Krum
Draco

Other charatures...
Jackson
Arian
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Hogwarts. A new year, a new romance. ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Ginny looked around and tried to find her brothers. She pulled her red hair back and smiled.

((I would post more but I don't necessarily know what to write being the first one haha))

Thanks to Angel_of_music

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Isis
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:49 pm

(OOC: Don't worry, I'll help :wink: )

Ron came running into the hall, and wasn't really seeing where he was going. He was just concerned to get away from his 2 twin older brothers, as they were trying to get him to eat a puke-flavored jelly bean. He hated those, they tasted so... nasty. As he glanced back, he felt something in his path. He fell forwards and onto the ground, and looked down at what he fell on. Except, it wasn't a what, she was a who. His eyes widened as he realized it was his sister, Ginny.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:52 pm

"God damn you, Just cause I am small doesn't mean you can always run me over." Ginny got up and helped Ron up. She looked at him and saw Fred and George running their way. "On second thought, let's get out of here." She grabbed his hand and ran down the hall.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:59 pm

Ron obeyed as he was dragged further into the hall by Ginny. He looked back and saw his 2 phsycho brothers chasing them. He catched the look on their faces, which was playfull and mischievious. That sight conviced him even more that they were up to no good. "Ginny! Where are we going? You seriously think I'm having fun here? I was looking for Harry and Hermione, before I bumped into these 2 idiots!"

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:03 pm

She heard what he said and told him, "Running from them. If you want you can fend for yourself." She let go of his hand as she bumped into someone or something. She groaned and looked at who or what she ran into.She ran right into a door that was being opened. She quickly recovered, letting go of Ron's hand and ran into a closet.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:18 pm

Ron felt her releasing her grip on his hand, as his legs were moving fast. He looked at her, and watched as she had hit a door. He was gonna help her, but first he needed to find out if the weasels were after them. He glanced at the direction they had come from, and saw nothing moving. Convinced and feeling quite rushed, he turned to help Ginny. But was surprised to not see her on the floor anymore. He looked up, wondering where she was. "Ginny? Ginny, where you go off to? I didn't mean that I wanted you to leave me..." He whispered, hoping somehow that she would reappear from where she had gone.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:20 pm

She peeked her head out of the closet, "The twins gone?" She looked around and answered her question for herself. She came out and said, "So you are looking for Hermione and Harry?"

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:36 pm

Ron looked at her as she had come out of the closet. "Yeah. I just came out of my dormitory. I had no clue there were no classes, so I was thinking that I was late for Snape's class." He was in such a hurry, that he hadn't even brushed his teeth. And his hair was uncombed. "Have you seen them?"

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:47 pm

She looked him over, "No I haven't but if you want to head back to the dorm room, they might be in there."

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Ron looked around, as if expecting Fred and George to pop out of nowhere. "I don't wanna risk the chances of finding the weasels, again." He turned his gaze to her, wondering "What were you doing in the hallways?"

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:00 pm

"Wandering around being bored of my mind." She looked at him and laughed. "Let's head out to the courtyard.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:15 pm

Ron laughed as well. It was also funny how the Weasleys were almost always up to mischief. "Sure. Maybe I'll find those 2 boneheads out there."

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Ginny laughed and walked out with Ron to the courtyard.

((Does Ginny have to like harry in this one? Sorry but I aint a big harry fan lol))

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:30 pm

(OOC: LOL, you don't have to make her like Harry. We're missing alot of people, like Fred, George, Hermione, Harry. :( )

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big B on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:43 am

Harry was in the dorm, sitting in his favorite chair. He watched the fire crackle here and there. He was there because it was one of the more quiet places at the school. Most of the students were either in their rooms or out playing or getting ready for their classes to start. Harry liked being alone or in a place where it's quiet. That way he could get some thinking done.

Big B
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big B on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:45 am

(OOC-What's the story anyway? That way we know the time period and I can rp better with Harry?)

Big B
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:47 am

((The Oc is up um... the link is....hogwarts-new-year-new-romance-t6711.html other then that i would say 1st year for Ginny and them))

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big B on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:53 am

(OOC-Yea I went there and there was no story at all, not telling what years they were in or anything. All it showed were the characters so I was just curious

Big B
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:54 am

((I'de ask blondequeen up there... But that is a good question))

Isis
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!