Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts. A new year, a new romance. ((IC))

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Hogwarts. A new year, a new romance. ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:23 am

Isis wrote:((Nice *gives evil grin* um... I'll be taking Draco on the entire RP haha))
.. Her red hair flowed as she sat down and begun to read...

(OOC: Hermionie is a brunette, not a redhead...o_0)
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:26 am

((I'll fix it haha was thinking Ginny for some reason *shudders at though of Draco and Ginny*))

Thanks to Angel_of_music

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Isis
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:04 am

Hermione looked down at one of the books. She was reading 'Muggle Soccer'. She looked up, and saw Draco looking at her, she quickly looked down at the book.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:14 pm

((Can u ppl plz type ALL of your charatures?))

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:17 pm

(What you mean? Make a list of our characters? I'm only playing Ron :) )

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:03 pm

blond_queen13 wrote:Hermione looked down at one of the books. She was reading 'Muggle Soccer'. She looked up, and saw Draco looking at her, she quickly looked down at the book.

Draco blushed redder as he saw Hermione look up at him. He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote 'I can not keep this hidden any longer. Meet me in the owl wing. He folded the paper to look like a beautiful budding rose. He sat there a few minutes then pulled his wand out. "Mobiliarbus," He muttered. The paper rose lifted and started to flot over to where the wand was leading it, Hermione's book. The rose rested in her book and he stood up and walked past her. Why did I just do that? I am so stupid. He thought.

((I am playing Draco and Ginny atm and waiting for "Harry" or "Hermione" to reply haha))
Last edited by Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:07 pm

(OOC: I'm playing Luna and Roz.. Did you just mean who's playing who? *shrug* Im waiting for "ron" to post right now..)

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:12 pm

(Oh, sorry. :( )

There was silence between him and Roz, as Ron was leading her to see his friend, Buckbeak. (I know Buckbeak disappeared with Sirius, but can we act like it's lives on the school grounds?) If I keep this terribly boring silence up more longer, Roz'll think I'm a boring fellow. You have to say something, Ron Ron looked at Roz, smiling, "So, how old are you?" YOU IDIOT!!

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:17 pm

(OOC: don't worry about it. lol)
Roz laughed, the poor guy really couldn't think of anything logical to say!
"Same as you...we're in the same year remember?" She said, smiling warmly at him. The akwardness just made him more attractive in her eyes. They reached the enclosure where buckbeak, now known as whitherwings, lived, and Roz gave a small gasp.
"Wow, he's so beautiful.." She breather, her eyes wide. She had a real love for any animals, magical or otherwise, and seeing a hippogriff this close was a huge treat for her.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:27 pm

Ron blushed as Roz had laughed. As they reached Buckbeak's place, he grinned widely as Roz had gasped excitedly. He also felt relieved, as like always, bad thoughts had swam in his mind, like "What if she hates animals, she'll hate me for bringing her close to one and, "Maybe this wasn't a good idea... I think Hagrid told me not to show Buckbeak to anyone..." He walked to Buckbeak, and started to stroke his feathers softly. "I'm glad you love animals, I was thinking you would slap me if you didn't.." He chuckled, and looked at Buckbeak. "Wanna pet him?" He looked back at her. Becoming dreamy with her eyes and face, and everything. "Oh, how I wish I had a Felitone right now..."

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Roz nodded, her wide eyes glittering. She bowed to buckbeak, and smiled as slowly, he bent his scaled front legs in a returned bow. Grinning widely, she moved forwards, climbing over the low fence and patting his feathered head gently.
"Wow.." She whispered softly.
"this is amazing..thank you so much." She said, turning to grin at Ron.
"I owe you one now."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:40 pm

Ron snapped out of his thoughts as he saw Roz turn to him. "Oh... well... anything for a best friend..." He said, grinning flirtingly at her.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:43 pm

Roz blushed a little as he grinned at her.
"..a best friend?" she asked, a little surprised.
"You only met me about a half hour ago..I guess you can't have many friends then, huh?" she teased, laughing a little.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Ron laughed too. I meant more than a best friend. But how could I let you know? "I develop a very fast relationship, with females..." He tried to give her a clue, he couldn't help himself. Everytime he looked at her, he just wanted to say that he loved her! Ron looked down at the ground, hoping she'd get what he meant.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:58 pm

As usual, Rosaline was oblivious to anything to do with relationships. For an intelligent girl, she really could be dense at times. She climbed back over the fence onto the same side as him, and perched on the top of it, frowning a little.
"Eh..what do you mean?"

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:47 pm

Ron looked up, and his smile disappeared. Aw, man. My only chance I think I would ever be courageous enough to flirt with her. "Um, well... nothing, I just meant that... I, like you..." He turned around, and ran off. He made a complete fool out of himself, at the 1st time they had met.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:10 pm

((Sorry, i went shopping. We went into a store 4 3 things. And came back from 7 stores))

Hermione looked at the rose. She then carefully opened it.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Ron was completely embarrased, he needed to be with his friends. So, he went to the library, and found Hermione sitting down on a chair. He walked over, almost non-chalantly, since he was disappointed in himself for messing up when he tried to flirt. Why do I always punk out? He placed his hands on the table, and saw the note she was holding. "What are you doing, Hermione?"

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:19 pm

Walking out of the library, he leaned against the wall and saw Ron go into the library. He got his composure back together and stalked off to the owl hatchery. He needed to talk to her, to hear that sweet voice and even to feel the anger in her voice if she didn't accept what he had to say.

Getting up to the owl hatchery, he looked around and found a place out of sight where he could see the door and took a seat. I hope she accepts what I have to say, he thought while waiting for her.

((its all good and I hope this little twist is ok hehe))

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:22 pm

(I like it. I've always thought of Hermione and Draco together, it's cute! :D)

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!