Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts. A new year, a new romance. ((IC))

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Hogwarts. A new year, a new romance. ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:23 pm

Hermione put her books away. Both confused and blind sided. She went to the owl hatury.
"Serpensortia" She muttered as her pet snake came to her, and coiled around her neck.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:27 pm

He saw her enter the owl hatchery and smiled. He watched her before saying, "I was hoping you would show." He looked down and blushed.

Thanks to Angel_of_music

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Isis
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:28 pm

Ron was surprised as he saw Hermione walk away, without saying anything. He then decided to forget about it, and walked out the library. He decided to go walk through the halls, pensive of a way to tell Roz about his crush.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:30 pm

She caught his blush, and looked at him, not talking.
She had never noticed how deep, powerfull, and soft his voice was.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:35 pm

His eyes darted around the room and then settled on her. Standing up,he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "If you hit me, I would understand. I just needed to tell you that," his voice caught and he continued on after clearing his throat, "that I l-l-liked you since first year." He stuttered out. He let her go and turn to walk away. There was no way she would accept his feelings as something heartfelt and would most likely think he was playing a joke on her.

((I thought of these two together first video lol and I think i am doing him semi ok haha))

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Hermione looked at him in shock, then begain to cry.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:43 pm

He heard her crying and his mouth just opened in shock. "I must be that hideous. I am sorry. Just forget I said this." He looked down and walked out of the owl hatchery and started walking towards his common room.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:47 pm

She looked at him and watched him leave. She ran to the door way.
"Draco! Wait!" She yelled.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:48 pm

He stopped and turned around, "Yes?" He avoided her eye contact and looked at the floor.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:50 pm

"Did you mean all that?" She asked trying to get his eye contact.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:53 pm

"I wouldn't lie about my feelings," he said finally looking up at her. He smiled weakly and added, "I understand if you don't feel the same though." He turned around and thought, there's no way she can like me.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:56 pm

"But...but I feel the same." She said sitting down on the stairs.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:00 pm

His ears must have been deceiving him. "Did you just say you liked me as well?" He turned around and saw she was sitting on the stairs. Sitting next to her, he put his hand under her chin and turned her head to look at him.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:06 pm

"Yes I did." She said as a tear of happieness fell.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:12 pm

He wiped a tear away with his thumb and smiled at her. He was feeling bold but decided against leaning in a kissing her. He looked her in the eyes and said, "I'm glad. I was afraid you wouldn't like me and then you would tell everyone." He chuckled and whispered, "Not that it would have mattered."

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:17 pm

"I'm glad I don't have this burden anymore. Every time I went to bed, I would think of you." She said with a smile across her face.
"And everytime I said what I said, that was to hide my feelings, but my diary is old and filled with my dreams." She said pulling her diary out of her pocket.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:19 pm

He looked at her and watched as she pulled out a diary. He leaned and place a soft kiss on her lips and murmured, "Every time I called you a mudblood or said something mean to you, that was just to hide my feelings for you. I would dream of you and then come to realize that it would never happen.until now."

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:23 pm

She wished he could read what she had wrote. And was shocked by the kiss. Not eager, but yet forcefull.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:24 pm

He pulled back and asked if he could take a peek into her private thoughts, motioning to the journal.

Isis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:26 pm

She handed him the diary.
"Go ahead"

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!