Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hollywood Tower Hotel

Hollywood Tower Hotel

a part of “Hollywood Tower Hotel”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

YOU are the next person to step foot in the abandoned... Hollywood Tower Hotel....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hollywood Tower Hotel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hollywood Tower Hotel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hollywood Tower Hotel"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hollywood Tower Hotel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:56 am

Ohhhh I like this one. Can I reserve Girl 3 please? hehe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:00 am

Sure, you can have girl 3.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:01 am

I'd like to reserve Guy 1.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:03 am

Ha ha ha Nagato I toldddddddddd you. Ha ha ha I told you I would prove it to you and I DID! HA! (oh yeah whatever you can have guy 1)

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:03 am

...what did you prove to me? ._.

Well, that now makes three RPs of yours I'm in XD

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:06 am

I proved to you that 2+2=5 yeah that's right. I PROVED IT TO YOU (ok now I have no idea what I am talking about) But you have to admit. I did a pretty good job on this role-play.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 am

I never been in a suspenseful rpg before. This should be fun. I hope we get more players.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 am

I refuse

2+2 clearly equals funny bone.

I've spent years working this one out. I'm an expert.

And we shall have to see how this RP goes...one can hope that it will go as well as it should :P

(hurrah cryptic answers)

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:12 am

-_- It so does not equal funny bone.... Liar....

Yeah I hope it gets more players also, I think this is one of my best role-plays so far, well, actually, idk.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:14 am

Well sometimes it's easy to get the players, it's seeing if they stay around is the hard part.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:16 am

Yeah.... that's always the hard part. I hate it when a role-play gets all these people and then like half of them never post....

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:19 am

Hmm, I should have a character up hopefully tomorrow morning, if not by then, when I get back from school :v

(And it is totally funny bone. My calculations are extremely precise)

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:21 am

Lol you two are funny. And I have a question about the char info. What do you mean by Skills?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:23 am

Like by skills I mean anything they can do really well, like if they are very swift and agile. I'm going to finish my character profile tomorrow too.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:33 am

Okay well I went ahead and submitted mine. Hope it looks okay.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:34 am

Lol I've got an idea on how to get more people;

Join this role-play.... Or one day.... You might find yourself in.... The Hollywood Tower Hotel....

Lol. I should just put that on the intro page and we'll get people!! He he he not.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:37 am

Hey if you have to, you can always put up an We Need Players in that one OOC thread for Need Players.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:41 am

I might later. I also approved of your character. And before we start posting we have to atleast have te group of 6 living teens.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:43 am

Thanks. I like your char so far. Can't wait to see what the other chars will look like, especially the guys. I tend to go gaga for hot anime guy pics lol.

Edit: I was looking at the ghost chars and I laughed at a thought of mine. With the 3rd ghost guy and girl in love with my char and the 3rd guy, I thought it's not a love triangle but a love square lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!