Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hope's Strength ((OOC And Sign Ups))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hope's Strength ((OOC And Sign Ups))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:41 pm

September, 2009

All over the world, there are special people who have special talents. They are chosen by an elite training school. The school is located somewhere in England, but only students know where it is. These students that are accepted start their training to be spies.

You've been accepted for this academy. When you arrive, you notice that something doesn't seem right. And that instinct is what makes you a good spy.

The students discover that the school is being affected by the recession, and numerous students will be leaving. No-one knows who may be leaving, but all they know is that there may be a mission that will secure funding. The students must be patient, and wait to find out if they can help their school.
---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Student,
Welcome to Hope's Academy. I am your headmistress, and I will be explaining your school.

The school, hidden somewhere that only our trains can get to, is a large red brick building. It has four main buildings, each for different purposes. I cannot give you many details, but all I can say is that this letter must be burnt.

I hope to be seeing you.

Please fill in this form and send it back to me. This is important, as I need this for your personal file.

Code: Select all
[font=Georgia]
My Name (First, Middle, Last)
My Age (Over 10 please)
A picture of me (Not anime. Please, you're not a cartoon.)
A description of me-
My spy talent-
Any secrets? I promise these will not be let out to other students-
Anything else about you?
Your code name-
[/font]

(Please PM this to me. Then, minus the secrets(unless you want other characters to know them)post this here, once I accept you)

Rules
No GM or PP
Pictures aren't necessary.
Be realistic with your talents.
Only post your secrets if you want to. If you don't want me to know, that's perfectly okay.
No cursing.
Romance is up to PG 13
Same with violence.
______

My Name Ivy Marie Johanna
My Age 13
A picture of me ----
A description of me- I have copper red hair. My eyes are a pale blue. I stand at about 5'4''. I weigh in at about 50kg. I'm slightly underweight. I'm very happy with my appeareance, so I don't wear make up. I have an oval face and pale skin. My hair is at the base of my skull at the back and it reaches my chin at the front.
My spy talent- I'm very quiet and I blend into shadows well. I'm also quite agile, and have never broken a bone.
Anything else about you? I have an awful temper, but I work it out on a punching bag in my room.
Your code name- Lion

My Name That's classified information.
My Age It's rude to ask a lady her age. Besides, that's classified as welll. I'm actually quite young.
A picture of me _---
A description of me- I have long black hair, it just reaches my armpits. I have green eyes that can see anything you aren't telling me. I am tall, about 5'8'', and I am slender. I love furs but I hate real furs. I'm quite posh, considering what kind of school I teach.
My spy talent- That's classified. Well, no, it's not, but I can't tell you.
Any secrets? I promise these will not be let out to other students- I'm only twenty one.
Anything else about you? I'm headmistress of Hope's Academy.
Your code name- Headmisteresss.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: Hope's Strength ((OOC And Sign Ups))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby im_no_juliet on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:11 pm

A picture of me;;

My Name;; Sparrow Triniti Mae

My Age;; 16

A description of me-
I have long, cascading red hair and often wear short dresses (They're easier, than you'd think, to be able to move around and do martial arts in). at 16, I'm short for my age- only about five feet tall -but I'm also quite thin, as well. My skin has been described as porcelain, and you can mostly either find me smiling- or glaring almost blankly. I can also often be found wearing a bandanna. That's just how I am; deal with it.

My spy talent-
Linguistics (My first language is French, but I also speak English, Spanish, and a couple other languages), undercover work, hand-to-hand combat, and I'm getting better at my communication technologies management abilities (aka, hiding microphones and cameras and setting up private frequencies so we can stay in contact).

Any secrets? I promise these will not be let out to other students- None, as of yet.

Anything else about you?
I was born in France, lived in England and Russia for a short time, and came to America a while ago. I've studied many languages and have done my best to perfect the accent of each. In my sixteen years of existence, I have become familiar and/or fluent in at least 5 to 7 languages. It makes it easy for me to go undercover in a multitude of places, nearly undetectably. When I'm talking casually, though, in English while not on a mission, I have a fairly noticeable French accent. Also, I love bandannas; I have one for almost every occasion.

Your code name- French Fry or Bandanna (Or Bandannie; sometimes, when undercover, she uses the name Dannie as he cover).
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

im_no_juliet
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:16 am

Great. I'm going to start up a Roleplayers Wanted.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby im_no_juliet on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Kk. ^.^ Can't wait to get started =D

im_no_juliet
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!