Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Human Nature

Human Nature

a part of “Human Nature”, a fictional universe by Lovely ♠.

A girl sold off as a servant of the king finds herself in a dangerous predicament.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Human Nature”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Human Nature

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Human Nature"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Human Nature

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm working on my profile now! :D

Blah nevermind DX
If you need someone to play a guy just drop me a line :D
â™Ģâ™Ĩâ™ĒHe Got That Super Bassâ™Ģâ™Ĩâ™Ē

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Perhaps...could I reserve Aurelia? I should be able to have to sheet up soon, or possibly tomorrow morning...depends on how well my computer wants to cooperate with me...or rather, the internet.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:14 am

Your spot has been reserved :)!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:50 am

Can i play Alexander? i quite like the outline of this roleplay :D
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:18 am

Sure you can play him yay! I will start posting this afternoon!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:19 am

Cool im really looking forward to this :D

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:31 am

Great it looks like I have good people in this rp so it should be fun :)!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:31 am

This afternoon? Cool. Can't wait to start posting here. :P Umm...just to let you know, though...I may have a period of absence on mondays and fridays that are really long...because I had night classes I need to take...and those classes are really long...and take a long time just to get to...and without knowing that the time difference is, I may miss the first posts. Just thought I'd let you know. I'll catch up when I get back, though, and do my best to post.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:33 am

That's fine! And thanks for the notice before hand :)

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 pm

So when does it start :D

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:10 pm

The first post is up now :)!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Ah...much sooner than expected. :P That just means I can post before I have to leave for school. :)

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Yeah haha!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Eh...never mind...been taken care of, it looks like. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 am

Hmm...I'll get around to posting...but I'm kinda wondering where the other two went...they haven't posted in a few days. It isn't my rp to complain about it, I know...was just wondering where they disappeared to...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:10 pm

anyone here?

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:08 pm

I'm just wondering what happened to the other two...there isn't too much we can do with the other two gone...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!