Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Hunger Games RP Idea

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

A Hunger Games RP Idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Thu May 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Hunger Games
My ideas are as follows:
-We each play 12 characters-
-We each play one from each district-
-We play the games from reaping to victory tour-

Beyond that it's all up to you. I'd prefer to have a dedicated, relatable partner as well, but if you never wish to have anything to do with me after this roleplay that's alright too. For reference, if there's romance I prefer f/f or m/m but can be flexible, and it's really up to you how we play through this.
Short or long posts are alright and I'm happy to talk about whatever ideas you might have.
Last edited by Wei_Wuxian on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed 1x1 from title per rules in the Interest Check Guidelines

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: A Hunger Games RP 1x1 Idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun May 11, 2014 12:33 am

I would be incredibly interested in doing this pm me sometime

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: A Hunger Games RP 1x1 Idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby annie.oakley on Fri May 23, 2014 3:47 am

Interested, let me know if this idea grows :D

annie.oakley
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Hunger Games RP Idea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi Burn One Down,

The title of your RP is in violation of the Interest Checks Need-to-Know outline/guidelines. As such I have edited your title to exclude "1x1".

ONE-ON-ONE/PRIVATE ROLEPLAYS - You are allowed to have a roleplay with just one other partner. You are not allowed to label your thread as "Looking for 1x1" or "Private Roleplay." This encourages you to put more thought into your story, and give it a proper title to differentiate it from other roleplay requests.

Please govern yourself accordingly and good luck on your search for potential candidates in this story.

XoXo
Winds of Fate
Global Moderator

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!