Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hunted & Haunted: Stonetown

Hunted & Haunted: Stonetown

a part of “Hunted & Haunted: Stonetown”, a fictional universe by Ephemeral Rhapsody.

Stonetown was a quiet town and well known to merchants and travelers. However, one day everything goes quiet when the residents all disappear at once. Few have ventured into the town to find out the truth and none have returned.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hunted & Haunted: Stonetown”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Hunted & Haunted: Stonetown

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ephemeral Rhapsody on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Noo! Don't doo eet!!!

lol, this RP is nice and small. Ya'll gotta stop stressing about slowing us down because you're not.
No one is in a rush and it's all nicely paced.

I wish I had known posts can no longer be edited after a while. I woulda kept it all in the intro or somewhere special :(
Oh wells.

Also, I am testing this posting format out. I think it might be slightly obnoxious. I like it but I think the phoenix is a bit to big but I can't shrink it anymore.
Hmm, I probably won't always add the pictures in, you know?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ephemeral Rhapsody
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Hey guys; I'm going to try and post tomorrow night. Sorry it's taking so long- school is starting back up for me and it's kind of chaotic.

I should be back for episode 2, but I may only use Wisteria for that one, since controlling two characters might be a bit more work than I can handle here pretty soon.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ephemeral Rhapsody on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Aw, I liked our exorcist :p

Yeah, my postings might get irregular as well now that I am an employed man!
And I am very glad to see you onboard for episode 2. ^_^

Ephemeral Rhapsody
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:15 pm

I'll TRY to jump into episode 2, but with work and school and parents (<- big factor) I'm not sure how much i'll post OTL *shotdead*
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ephemeral Rhapsody on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Eh, A post a day from a player or two will be just fine.
Don't believe the expectancy will be everyone posting daily, that'd be silly.

On an off note, it seems that Ep2 isn't attracting anyone but actually scaring them away...
My Interest checks must suck or something >.>

Ephemeral Rhapsody
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Erm... so... where did everybody go?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ephemeral Rhapsody on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:56 am

That's what I was wondering!
I figured everyone was busy with back to school stuff.

But I posted, then Danny, now it's either Arha's or Kuro's turn >.>
Or am I supposed to go again...

I'll PM Arha >.>

Ephemeral Rhapsody
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:50 am

Actually, Danny's still only got the skeleton of his post up, right? The one with the note that says it will be filled in later?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ephemeral Rhapsody on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:23 am

Huh... It does say important parts.
Guess we'll need to wait for that.

Ephemeral Rhapsody
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:19 pm

So I think we're dead in the water here, Eph. :(

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ephemeral Rhapsody on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Yeap...

Wanna just move on together?
We could do a battle against it, hopefully it'll turn out nice even if it's not being controlled by anyone.

POSTED

Ephemeral Rhapsody
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Hey, would you look at that? I think we're done! Congrats! (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ephemeral Rhapsody on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Yay!
That only took a few months >.>

Hopefully my next episode and my new ideas will make everything more awesome.

Hope everyone had fun and thank you ^_^

Ephemeral Rhapsody
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!