Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ikiru mo shinu mo{ Bleach roleplay}

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: ikiru mo shinu mo{ Bleach roleplay}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Kenji had already agreed to do what he was requested of him and rushed to the aid of squad nine. It took a lot of guts and self control to swallow your pride and request another captain to assist and he respected that. Due to his immense suppression of his spiritual pressure, he had left unnoticed by the other captains. He reached squad nine and noticed the one in front of the line holding back the defected and judging from the scene, he concluded that he was the vice captain.

"Hado 33 Sokatsui" Kenji murmured launching a bullet of blue lightning-like spiritual energy seemingly at the defected. Kenji would then released a large amount of spiritual pressure at will making both side tremble. The blue spiritual attack seem to be larger than normal and at it hone closer to its supposed target, it true target was revealed. It hit the ground below with enough force to scatter rocks and summon a cloud of dust that enveloped both squad 9 and the traitors. He could hear screams of panic from inside the cloud of dust and knew that his plan had succeeded.

He shunpo into the dust of cloud and the sounds of his blade slashing against flesh and screams of pain was heard. "If you can get an army to panic and inflict fear, the formation and the morale of the troops itself will collapse...in other words....checkmate..." He murmured as he launches another burst of spiritual pressure that clear the dust itself. "Now then squad nine I have been sent by your captain to assist you...they have lost their will to fight...finish the traitors show no mercy!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pride
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:06 pm

it did not take long for kenji to arrive at the place where the captains where fighting. seeing that he was not needed he decided to go and fight along side his own squad. after a few shunpo's in which kenji was not paying attention he stopped as he noticed he was in the middle of a large group of traitors. "well well well what do we have here the 12th squad captain, Kenji Rumoto" one said. "i say we kill him" said another. the rest of the traitors must have agreed because they all drew their weapons.

"if you wish to die by my hand i will grant that wish" kenji said drawing his own sword slowly. this action might have been interpreted as a sign of fear but it was truly a sign of boredom. the traitors suddenly started to attack with load shouts. kenji was easily taking out the traitors as they were in no a match for the captain. in only a short time kenji had just one traitor left in front of him. "please please captain rumoto spare me please" he said. kenji said nothing he just walked away after only a few steps the traitor jumped at kenji.

"no second chances" kenji said slicing the man in two and continuing his walk.
You sayļ»æļ»æ Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
Youļ»æ sayļ»æ T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
Youļ»æ sayļ»æ Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-Iļ»æ say Pinkļ»æ Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
Youļ»æ say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-iļ»æ hitļ»æ you in theļ»æ face

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Suza just smirked as Hisen told him that he should have killed him when he had the chance, Hisen also went on to say that Suza's mind games would not work on him and that he would die unless he took Hisen seriously. "I do not need mind games to kill someone as weak as you Hisen." Suza said bluntly, Suza's no longer thought of Hisen as a Captain and what little respect he had for him was gone. This was evident in Suza words as he no longer referred to Hisen by his last name. Hisen raised his sword to his forehead, Suza already knew what he was doing, Hisen was releasing his bankai. "Showing your hand a little to early there Hisen." Suza muttered to himself as he watched Hisen release his bankai. The ground beneath the captains shook and trembled from Hisen's power, Suza seemed unimpressed as he watched the ground beneath him erupt as sand ripped the marble tiles on the floor apart. Suza looked towards Hisen and watched as his Zanpaktou turned to sand and fell into the courtyard below.

As soon as the Zanpaktou hit the ground the earth erupted with a roar, upwards into the sky. The sand rained down from the sky's, as it fell the sand started to take form shaping and changing it's self into a solid form. The sand shaped itself into three huge hunchbacked men there arms and legs thick and monstrous, they towered over Suza making him look like a insect compared to there massive size. The sand giants let out a loud moan, signaling the rest of soul society to there presence. Suza stood there the same smile on his face from when he first arrived his blade still in it's sealed state, one of the giants then spotted him and reached out with his enormous hand. "Such a weak bankai." Suza said to himself a look of disgrace on his face that he would have to fight such a fool.

Suza raised his arm and aimed his palm at the sand giant's hand, a ball of purple energy then started to form. "Haien..." Suza whispered, the ball of energy firing from his hand striking the sand giant. The giant was engulfed in a white inferno the fire spreading down to his feat and over the sand on the ground, this in turn engulfing the other two giants in the white hot blaze. The moans and roars of the sand giants could be heard through out the Sereitei, then there was silence and the blazes started to die down. The flames dissipated revealing the giants along with the sand that covered the ground had been turned to glass. It seemed the fire from the kido was so hot that it actually melted the sand and turned it to glass.

Suza floated there a mocking smirk on his face a he tapped the glass giants hand with his Zanpaktou, the giants hand started crack and then it just shattered like the glass it was. Suza then flashed stepped and was now standing right in front of Hisen his blade pointed right at his throat. Suza had destroyed Hisen's Zanpaktou and had made him completely defenseless all in one move not to mention he did this with his Zanpaktou still sealed. "How did you ever become a captain?" Suza asked with a smug smirk on his face, he then thrust his blade forward hoping to pierce Hisen's jugular.

Yukora stood there and watched as Hikari drew her Zanpaktou from it's scabbard, he looked into her cold blue eyes as she sized him up. He watched as Hikari laid the flat of her blade against the top of her left wrist and stood both feet together, before bowing her head respectfully. Yukora did not share the respect for her as she did for him and just shook he head in detest. Hikari then spoke, she greeted him and kindly asked him to move before she took up her fighting stance. She then spoke again this time she gave him a warning, she told him that she must pass in order to stop her captain and if he didn't move she would have to resort to violence.

She then seemed to ready for his attack her muscles tightening as she gripped her blade tightly. Her stunning red tattoos on her body rippled to bright white from head to toe then back up once again before finally returning to their red color. Yukora stood there his arms lack and to his sides with no real stance, it seemed he was not taking this women seriously. Why should he she was brave but very very foolish she could not see her own weakness, he might as well be fighting a blind women. The women then released her reiatsu, its pressure so heavy it was enough to make the stairs under there feet vibrate, Yukora stood there unimpressed as he was still suppressing much of his reiatsu.

"Hmm... is that the way you react to someone who is trying to save your life." Yukora spoke something he rarely did, Yukora would only speak when he was going to share some wisdom with a fellow shinigami something Hikari seemed to lack. "Do you truly believe you can kill your own captain with mercy in your heart? You couldn't even bring yourself to kill your own squad members after they betrayed you and everything you stood for. They do not fight for your captain but for there own selfish needs, and yet you think you can kill Hirogashi. If you truly believe this then you will have to cut me down first and if you show the slightest sign of mercy... I will kill you myself." Yukora explained, Yukora could see right through Hikari he knew she would die if she was to confront her own captain in battle with mercy in her heart.
Last edited by Big Boss on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Hisen was in a tight spot, he saw the glowing purple shot heading straight towards him. His pupils contracted in surprise as the bright light washed over his face. He vanished as the energy washed over him, appearing a few yards away with the ends of his Haori smoking. He turned as a blaze of white light hit his eyes . He placed his sleeve over his eyes until the glow dissipated enough for him to see. He saw his giants, gleaming and glittering in the cold moonlight , one of them fell to the ground in a mass of sparkling shards.

Hisen's face contorted in a mixture of rage and fear, he gasped when he saw the cold gleam of Suza's zanpaktou as it's point pressed against his throat and he looked up to the mocking smile just as cold and piercing as the blade he held. His fingers tightened against his empty sword hilt and his face shook, a "kkch" in his throat. His snarl of anger then turned into a grin just as terrible. Hisen chuckled, his eyes gleaming, then he laughed, his hands raised as his shoulders shook from the force of his maniac amusment " Interesting." he said, then louder " Interesting Suza Arrogante !" he said with a laugh " It's been awhile since I felt this kind of excitement..fear." he said with a grin " It's not so easy to kill me, SUZA ARROGANTE!!" screamed Hisen.

A shadow passed over the two captains before the air began to shake as a massive, cracking fist came straight at Suza as one of the giants began moving again, it's glass covering cracking with every movement, sending giant fragments of glass showering onto the empty courtyard below, long peices of razor sharp glass sticking from various points in it's body, bits of dirt and soil and gravel leaked from the cracks in the glass, the giants were not all made of sand, what was not turned to glass was fire into clay and ground up again " You've only made things worse for yourself..it is my rietsu that gives them movement, even if it is soil, glass or steel, it makes no difference !!" he gloated.

--

Hirogashi's face was hard set, as he flashed through the sky, flicking from place to place avoiding waves of ice that would surely incapacitate him if they should catch him, he was perhaps the youngest captain in Sereitei, and though he was intellegent and had mastered well the shinigami arts, there was still no getting past the fact that his body and spiritual powers were not matured while many of the Captains were at their peak, the only way he could hop to win was cunning and the above average offensive strength of his Shikai.. and if he had a chance..

His momentary lapse of focus nearly cost him his life, he gasped as he noticed that one of the ice attacks was much closer then he originally though, and he dissappeared, but not fast enough to completely avoid the attack. the side of his arm and leg were caught in the blast and he cried out as the ice took hold of his skin, burning as bad as any fire attack could've. He clutched his arm..could he still use it..if not then he had no choice..he would have to use it. The ice crackled under his fingers and he began to bleed, his face screwed in pain and anger, glaring at Kenta with such hatred that he looked more like a demon then a young man.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:39 pm

Kenta looked down at Hirogashi. Wondering why he had such a look on his face. He hadn't even spoken up yet. "Why are you giving me that look? You look as if you've hated us your entire life. No matter you are a traitor and will die today." Kenta dashed right next to Hirogashi and lifted his hand that held his zanpakuto into the air and slapped Hirogashi across the face sending him plummeting down to the ground below. The ice ripped at Hirogashi's skin as it ripped away from him. "Now would be a good time to release your bankai. Neither me nor Suza had to release ours yet. I also agree with him...how did either of you become captains if this is all your capable of?!"

Kenta scanned the area looking for signs of movement from Hirogashi. Kenta doubted that he was dead but he might have been knocked unconcious. "Hey you still alive?" Before Kenta could further investigate the golems rose up again even after being shattered by Suza. He dashed out of the way higher into the air as one of them rose right under him. "What the hell? I thought he could only control sand. This could be rather annoying."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off in the distance Haruna watched the battle from afar. Even though Kenta couldn't hear her she was sreaming her head off cheering for him. "GET HIM CAPTAIN! YOU CAN GET HIM CAPTAIN!" She yelled out random things like that repeatedly. Soon one of her subordinates approached. "Vice-captain were still fighting here to you know!" He shouted at haruna. She quickly turned around and snapped at him. "I know that! Shut up you stupid um stupid head!" Haruna closed her eyes and crossed her arms truimpantly even though no damage was done she thought she had won a battle. She knew he was right though and jumped back into battle directing her forces. "Alright push em back weve almost won here!"

Rambert
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:10 pm

The mists swirled. Purposeless, and formless, it kept the ring of battle tight and knit. The giants, though unaffected, would have their movements slowed slightly because of the density of the damp air. Fong gave a grudging admiration for the rogue captain. To be able to force a solid, or liquid (like glass) to move as normally as it could was no small ordeal. Particles stuck so tightly together represented the immovable force- the strongest structure through bonding. Liu Gang interrupted his thoughts. "Guard!" cried Liu Gang, and Fong cast a look over his shoulder to see a huge Golem raise it's... well, it looked like it's fist. Another step of Shunpo, except this time, Fong was on the offensive.

The dirt was packed tightly, but a special strength of Fong was his Hakuda, or Hand-to-hand combat. He could 'see' the courses of power going through the enemy, also known as body mechanics and more commonly known as 'chi'. Raising Liu Gang, he dove and sliced right into the left side of the golem's pelvis, which was where most of it's weight was focused on. It would reform, yes, but the golem would collapse and it would allow Fong much more time to take down some more before it reconstituted.

Landing on his feet, he saw that there were many other golems with that same problem, much to his advantage. Taking another step, he flashed over to a moving golem, cutting out the heel. The golem stumbled, and the packed dirt loosened as it fell on it's own accord. Quickly, Fong darted out of the way before the earthen golem exploded on him as it hit the ground. Turning quickly, he raised his palm. Though Fong was never good at mastering kido using chants, he knew all of the names of the spells. "Bakudo 8: Seki! (Repulse)" A glowing sphere appeared on his palm, just as another golem threw a devastating punch. Fong settled into a bull stance, transferring all his weight to the waist and ground. The force rocked his arm, and nearly broke it. It would have, if it weren't for the fact that most of the force traveled down Fong's body and into the ground. The Repulse spell just had it rebound a bit on the Giant, and so catching the fist with his bare hand didn't shatter every bone in it. In the end, the offense was reflected. The Golem stumbled back, and Fong took a leap of Shunpo out of the way, rubbing his arm with his sword hand. "That wasn't very smart." Liu Gang observed dryly. "I apologize, it was the only thing I thought of when I sensed it coming." Fong replied.

Karol saw the 9th squad's savior. "Captain Kenji! Many thanks!" He cried. Hu Jia seemed to clap politely. "I think we had it covered..." She said in a huff. Karol sighed. "Yes, alright." He lied teasingly, and Hu Jia seemed to inflate in spiritual pressure. "Yes, alright!!" Karol cried as the pressure started to give him a headache. The 9th squad rallied, pushing back the waves of rogue shinigami. The morale had sharply soared, due to the arrival of a captain to help them on the fronts. "Cancel the retreat! Push forward and crush them!" One cried. Though morale was high, the 9th squad remained disciplined- charging in a motley formation that wouldn't leave them open. It was hard to maintain formation, seeing as most of the shinigami that were in it are either incapacitated or dead, but they seemed to improvise.

"Hado 31: Shakkaho!" The squad cried, and a blast of red fire lit the battlefield, sending rogue shinigami flying. The rebels responded with isolated screams of "Sokatsui!" and "Shakkaho!" But they were retreating, and could not fire in unison. Those that did fire were killed, and their spells easily dodged. "Shakkaho!" cried the 9th squad again, killing off another knot of rogue shingami, and wounding many more. No longer was the distinction between friend and enemy present. Those originally on the 9th squad and had joined the rebels had made it clear they will not change their minds. They, along with the rest of the shinigami rebels will die.

Karol rushed in, slicing down enemies with Hu Jia. The blade flipped again, the handle smashing into the head of another running Shinigami. This was followed up by a stab in the back. A kick, downward slice, and follow-up hilt bash brought down another shinigami. "Hado 58: Tenran!" cried Karol, spinning Hu Jia. A blast of powerful wind blew the running shinigami off their feet, and in turn cutting them down as the 9th squad approached them. "Keep moving, Keep moving!" Karol cried.

Soon, the 9th squad had reached the location where they originally had been doing their business before the attack. It was in ruin, and the rogue shinigami were still running. Some took up defensive positions, and fired blasts of Byakurai, but they were surrounded and killed. The rogue shinigami turned around, now almost equal in numbers to the 9th squad. This was their final stand. With a roar, the 9th squad charged- while some in the back stood erect and fired Shakkaho. The rogue shinigami stood their ground, all swords raised and ready. Those in the back were shouting "Sokatsui!" and firing blue fire right back at the 9th squad. The two fronts crashed, and the final skirmish began.

Ā§

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Kenji grinned as he continued to watch the ninth squad fight, their formation and discipline was simply superb and was probably the reason they last so long. He decided to stand back and watch the ninth squad handle the rebels that was morally depleted. He was quite impressed with the squads determination and teamwork, though it could use some work it was still formidable.

As the ninth squad ready for their final skirmish, Kenji decided to join the fray and interfere leaping right in the middle of it.
"Squad nine you have done brilliantly being able to make it this far without losing all hope!" Kenji shouted pulling out his Zanpakuto "And traitors of the Soul Society, you no longer have the right to live betraying your comrades and staining your hand with their blood...with that said I along with my Zanpakuto will be your judgment.."

Kenji stood sideways as he wielded the sword with his left hand pointing it straight at them.
"Give them judgment Ryuki!!" He yelled as his Zanpakuto awaken after such a long slumber.

"I was wondering when I would be called, its been a while master Kenji...I am disappointed that you would call on me with this meager task"

"I am calling on you because I feel a need to discipline these traitors and make an example for traitors to come" He murmured as his Zanpakuto burst with blue spiritual flames. The flame would soon extinguish itself to reveal a long sword with a streak of blue flame in the middle that replaced his katana.

"Very well letā€™s discipline these fools..."

Kenji grinned as he shunpo behind the enemy swinging his blade with force and speed. The contact caused his Zanpakuto to burst with flame incinerating the point of impact. The target cried out as the flame soon spread all over his body torturing him slowly until he lied there engulfed in it. Kenji did not stop there as he went after another and another, all dying in the same results until the whole battlefield was lit by blue flames. He chose to show no mercy as each of them fall to his blade one by one and this was only the basic ability of his Zanpakuto.

Pride
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Mercy is weak?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:32 pm

"Hmm... is that the way you react to someone who is trying to save your life."
"Do you truly believe you can kill your own captain with mercy in your heart? You couldn't even bring yourself to kill your own squad members after they betrayed you and everything you stood for. They do not fight for your captain but for there own selfish needs, and yet you think you can kill Hirogashi. If you truly believe this then you will have to cut me down first and if you show the slightest sign of mercy... I will kill you myself." Yukora explained this to her in a rather cold almost demeaning tone. He did not bow in return and the whole manner behind the demon looking man seemed to be almost belittling her.

Hikariā€™s cold blue eyes closed as she slipped her blade back in the scabbard she held at her left hip. She then tied the blade and sheath to her cloth belt and turned her back to the man. The spirit pressure from her diminished utterly as she walked back down the stairs. She had no time to explain to this fool what her place was, or why she showed mercy. If he was willing to die to prove some idiotic notion of heartless cruelty then by all means prove his point, but she would not listen. It was not her place to judge, only to bring them to justice. She was from the medical squad for a reason. She only killed when needed. Her squad members were debilitated and could stand trial for their crimes. She did not need to be their judge it was not her place at this moment. She was the Vice Captain after all. She continued to walk down the stairs coolly not saying a word to the horribly rude man that blocked her path. She didnā€™t care what he thought of her honestly, and she had lost all respect for him in his foolish notion of a merciless life. If mercy was weakness.. then the hallows were the only true perfect creatures.. and if the hallows were perfect then she wanted nothing to do with the man who thought them as such.

She would find another way up to her captain... Or she would wait till he came down to her. She disappeared in a flash of movement as the world blurred around her. She saw various other groups slaughter the rouges and she shook her head. How many of them fought on orders? How many of them that were slaughtered had no idea the reason they followed orders, but followed through blind loyalty? She had about enough she was only seconds from leaving the soul society forever. How could they just slaughter them all without trial? If they thought they had a choice to turn against their Captains and Vice Captains maybe they would have? Too many questions not enough answers. She took the long way around the court yard and began flashing in and out of view grabbing injured Shingami and pulling them to the side, 9th squad, 8th squad, 11th squad, 4th, and 6th. It they were injured then she would pull them out of the line of battle. This served two purposes, one if cleared the battle field of obstacles for the otherā€™s to fight, and the other it allowed her to assess the damage done. She would not be a merciless hallow, she would not judge them all guilty before the evidence was shown, and she would not take part in diminishing the power of the Soul Society by killing anyone without asking why? She almost hoped that Yukora would do something useful, though she figured he was as heartless as the Hollowā€™s he envied and would probably try and kill her or those she was trying to triage.
Image"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." Buddha

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silavor on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:52 am

Toshiro was already breathing heavily, although it felt like the batle had only just begun. The coloured flashes of varous kido spells flew back and forth across the battlefield, slamming into friend and foe alike. The sound of hundreds of zanpakuto clashing was becoming overwhelming, and Toshiro felt himself beginning to go into sensory overload. He had already stopped hearing properly, and his eyes kept losing focus. Kiseichuu no Ankoku currently resembled a spear with two long black snakes wrapped around it, with each snake's head resting at opposite ends of the spear. Toshiro stabbed forward with the spear, and although the rogue shinigami in front of him was outside the reach of the spear, the front snake shot forward, covering the extra distance. The shinigami instinctively pulled his arm up defensively, and a second later the black snake had sunk its fangs into his forearm. The shinigami's eyelids fluttered for a second, but then his knees weakened, and he crumpled to the ground, unconscious.
A second shinigami tried to attack Toshiro from behind, shouting loudly as he charged towards his intended victim. Toshiro glanced to the side, and out of the corner of his eye, saw where the loud noise was coming from. He extended the second snake, but mere inches before it could sink its fangs into the rogue shinigami, it turned into black dust and floated away.
Time's up already? I actually kinda liked that one, Toshiro thought to himself as he twirled around, barely blocking the enemy's overhand swing with his bo staff. The blow sent jarring vibrations through him, and Toshiro could already feel his knees beginning to buckle. Toshiro twisted the staff, bringing the left end towards his body while pulling the right towards his enemy's face. He quickly jabbed the staff forward, releasing just the head of Kiseichuu no Ankoku. The tactic worked like a charm. As the creepy, hollow-like face appeared out of the end of the staff, the shinigami leaped back like a girl who just realized she was sitting beside a large spider. Seeing his chance to escape, Toshiro flash stepped to the top of a wall, and was prepared to flee even further when his knees really did give out. He crumpled like a rag doll onto the other side of the wall, and suddenly found himself staring up at the fourth squad's vice captain, who was tending to other wounded shinigami.
Oh... crap.

Silavor
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Suza watched as Hisen's face contorted and cringed as fear and rage started to set in, Hisen then snarled in anger at Suza, as grin just as terrible formed on his face. It was the smile of a man who has been pushed to the brink of madness, as it seemed Suza's mind games were starting to take there toll on Hisen, Hisen started laugh it seemed the fear of dieing has pushed Hisen into a state of rage that there was no coming back from. Hisen then began to shout, his own insanity starting to catch up with him as he said that "It's not so easy to kill him". Suza just stood there smiling as a shadow passed over him, it seemed the giant's were still able to move as one swung it's fist down towards Suza looking to crush him. "You've only made things worse for yourself..it is my rietsu that gives them movement, even if it is soil, glass or steel, it makes no difference!" Hisen shouted a twisted smile on his face. Suza just looked at him and plainly said. "I'm fully aware of how your bankai works... I just wanted to slow them down so I could get close to you." Suza then dragged his hand over Kage Tsuki and whispered. "Fade..." Kage Tsuki then turned pitch black as it bended and turned reshaping into its new form, the blackness then started to fade revealing Kage Tsuki's new form. It's new form resembled a Gassan a katana that has a thicker blade than what is normal for katana's, the handle of the blade by the guard seemed to have curved a little as well.

The giant's hand then slammed down on top of Suza seeming to have crushed him to dust, the giant lifted his hand and the only thing that seemed to be left of Suza was his captains Haori. Suza seemed to be dead as there was no trace of his spirit energy left anywhere, as Hisen was most likely gloating on how he has killed Suza something started to protrude from his shadow. The object was covered in some kind of black substance that dripped off of it like water, then a gleam of light showed through the dark matter, it was Kage Tsuki and it was headed right for Hisen's heart. It seemed Suza had merged into his shadow before the giant could crush him and then jumped to Hisen's.

Yukora watched as Hikari placed her Zanpaktou back in it's scabbard, a look of disgust on her face as she turned her back on Yukora. "A merciful shinigami... what a joke." Yukora thought to himself, he then placed his Zanpaktou's back in their scabbards. Hikari's spirit pressure then diminished but Yukora hardly noticed, he watched as she made her way back down the stairs from which she came. It seemed Hikari had given up on trying to pass Yukora, a good thing because a weakling that didn't understand that mercy was a weakness on the battlefield would have surely died against a heartless monster such as him. Yukora didn't like to threaten people let alone speak to them but he had to put Hikari in her place. She had no businesses fighting the captains for she would only last a few moments before one of them skewered her big soft heart. Yukora could see that Hikari took nothing from his words, most likely thinking the words of a heartless monster such as himself held no meaning, that they were just the ramblings of a blood thirsty fiend looking for his next meal.

Yukora had little respect for shinigami that have fallen victim to the human condition for all it would lead to was there defeat. Yukora had joined the 5th division because of Suza, Yukora could see into him see that he was not tied down by human emotions. Suza was unaffected by any form of morals or ethics as he views them as mere restrictions on his potential and that was what drew Yukora to him. Yukora and Suza unlike some of the other shinigami lack genuine compassion, even though Suza is always sweet and polite to everyone including his own enemy's it is all just an act he puts on to hide the monster he really is. Yukora then headed up the stairs and watched form a distance as his captain fought the traitors. "Too much mercy... often result in further crimes which are fatal to innocent victims who need not have been victims if justice had been put first and mercy second." Yukora said to himself as he watched the battle start to draw to an end as his Captain released his shikai.

Yukora's attention was then pulled away from the battle before him as he spotted a wounded Shinigami crawling on the floor leaving a trail of blood behind her. Yukora took a closer look and realized it was Whisper of 4th squad, she seemed to be heavily wounded from a stomach wound, it seemed she had been bleeding out for sometime. Yukora slowly made his way over to her as gripped the handle of his wakizashi and approached the wounded women, Whisper seemed to be trying to get out of the Seireitei and escape to Rukongai to avoid prosecution for defecting with her captain. Whisper then heard the heavy footsteps and the ring of a blade as it was unsheathed, she turned to see Yukora was walking right towards her, Whispers eyes widened as she shouted in horror. "Stay away from me you monster!..." Yukora caught up and now stood right over her, he knelled down placing his right knee on her back pinning her to the ground. Whisper struggled to get him off of her but was to weak, Yukora grabbed her by her red hair and yanked it back exposing her neck, he then placed his blade against her throat. Tears swelled up in her eyes as they ran down her dirty face, she then started to plead for her life. "Please don't do this to me... I'm sorry for......" Her words were then cut short by the sound of skin and flesh being sliced and severed, Yukora had slit her throat before she could finish begging for her life, Whisper tried to cry out in pain but Yukora had cut deep and severed her vocal cords. Blood spilled from Whispers throat with sounds of tearing skin and flesh as Yukora tore Whispers head from her body with a violent tug. Yukora looked into the eyes of Whispers severed head and then used her face to wipe the blood off his blade placing it back in it's scabbard. He walked around for a bit with the severed head until he found Hikari, she seemed to be tending to all wounded shinigami even the traitors something that would most likely get her executed. He looked down at her as she healed a wounded shinigami named Toshiro and dropped the head in her lap and then started to walk away.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Hirogashi's eyes flew open as he hit the ground, hard enough to break the few remaining tiles that were on the ground below, his mouth flew open as strings of blood flew from his lips. His right side was burning and the pure white of his Haori was stained with blood. He picked himself up, holding his right side, his brown hair was over his eyes , hiding them from view. He looked up at Kenta, his eyes blazing. His zanpaktou lay by his side on the ground, useless. Hirogashi suddenly heaved hard and a glob of blood splattered onto the white tile in front of him.

Suddenly, the air began to vibrate as a massive spiritual pressure enveloped the courtyard. Hirogashi moaned and doubled over on himself, wrapping his arms around his stomach, his head nearly touching his knees.

Hisen moved to the side as if to avoid the blow from Suza's shikai, but suddenly paused. The blade peirced his side all the way through. Hisen was looking down towards Hirogashi. It was not a second after that that the immense spiritual pressure hit them. Hisen's face went pale, but he did not seem to notice the blade lodged in his body.

Hirogashi 's breath picked up and he moaned again, he reached out with one shaking hand and took hold of his zanpaktou, the massive reitsu became unstable, changing composition back and forth erratically.

Hisen moved forward, letting the blade slip from his body, still staring at Hirogashi down below, he gulped, he did not seem to be in any pain, infact, it seemed that his bleeding had stopped completely.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Death's number

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:56 pm

So many bodies so little time. Some of them were beyond anything she had time to heal. She had an anklet of medical needles all chained together she always wore. At first glance it just looked like an odd piece of metal jewelry with bright silver needles all weaved together by a thin copper thread. Once she took it off the 50 long needless could easily be used to stop pain in those she was treating. She had just been removing several needles from a dead man from 6th squad when Toshiro fell off the wall hitting the ground with a loud crunch and dull thud. Hikari stood and dropped the needles she had just pulled from the corpse into a small pot of boiling water. She walked over to the man slowly. She still did not have her uniform top on and instead was only in the black wrappings and loose pants, her hair still tied loosely behind her head. Blood was splashed over her thin muscular frame adding an odd similarity between it and the blood red tattoos. Her hands were clean however, and not far from the pot of boiling water bandages had already been hung to dry.

Pausing about 3 feet from Toshiro looked him over with a cold emotionless gaze, ā€œAre you injured?ā€ She then kneeled next to him trying to see if he had any noticeable injuries she could treat. She winced and looked over her shoulder as the Captains battled not far away the pressure making it hard to breath and her eyes quickly looked over to her other patients who seemed to be struggling at the feeling as well. No emotion crossed her beautiful features as her piercing blue eyes looked back to Toshiro.

As she reached out towards Toshiro, Yukora walked back carrying the head of Whisper blood still dripping across the ground as he walked. Hikari paused she could feel his advance, though she did not turn her gaze to him when he walked up. She would hear him draw his weapon, and the scent of blood rolled from his demon like form. As the head dropped to her lap she arched a brow and lifted the severed head by itā€™s red hair and put it to the floor next to her standing up, and saying to Toshiro in a very matter of fact voice.

ā€œIf youā€™ll excuse me for a moment,ā€ She walked over and grabbed her Zanpaktou with her left hand then went to pursue Yukora. Her left hand on the scabbard at her hip and her right hand at the hilt she paused a couple feet behind him. Her stance was relaxed as her blue eyes looked almost through him.

ā€œIf you have something to say.. say it.. if not.. I do hope you took pleasure in killing someone that had no strength to fight back.. What a strong man you are.. to kill someone so horribly injured.. You must feel very proud of yourself.. Such a man.. Maybe we should all bow to your inescapable warrior prowess.. did you actually even have to follow her more than a foot? What an amazing feat... such a brave thing you did.. killing someone that could not raise a blade to defend themselves.ā€ At that she spit at his back and turned back towards Toshiro. She had about enough at that evil thingā€™s taunting.. She almost hopped he took a swing at her back.. She wanted to show him just how merciless she could be when needed.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silavor on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:27 pm

The physical pain caused by the fall seemed to have snapped Toshiro to his senses; or at the very least, it made him become temporarily alert to his surroundings again. However, despite knowing that -for the moment, anyway- he was relatively ok, he decided to feign injury, at least until he could figure out what was going on between the fourth squad's vice captain and the fifth's. If a fight broke out, a vice captain and a third seat should be able to overtake a lone vice captain, especially if they assumed Toshiro was relatively out of commission. The real question in Toshiro's mind was which side each of the vice captains were on. The data gathered from earlier stated that the fourth, sixth and seventh squads had rebelled, so from that standpoint alone Toshiro should side with Yukora against Hikari. However, Hikari was helping non-rebellious shinigami, and from what Toshiro had seen in his brief few moments on this side of the wall, she seemed to be on the loyalist side, rather than the rebels. So, rather than pick a vice captain to side with, Toshiro took what he deemed the safe way out. He attempted to pull himself back together, straightening and untangling his legs, and then tried to prop himself up on his elbows. However, his right arm collapsed, and he toppled over onto his side again. The fall was on purpose, although it was at least partially based in truth; his right shoulder and tricep had indeed been damaged in the fall off the wall. However, while Toshiro would hate to have to fight seriously with his injured shoulder, the injury wasn't nearly as bad as he was making it out to be. Moreover, he was left handed, although when Toshiro is fighting with a bo staff most people don't seem to notice the subtle shift in technique. While he was lying on the ground, he stretched out his left hand, and Keseichuu no Ankoku rolled over a foot or two of tiled floor into his palm. It wouldn't do to have a vice captain fight break out right beside him and not have his zanpakuto in hand.

Silavor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Yukora paused as he listened to the fool spout words of stupidity from that thing she called a mouth, he felt the spit hit his shoulder spikes and listened as she turned to walk back to the injured Shinigami she was tending to but when she turned around she would lay her eyes upon a bloodbath. The 5th squad had arrived and massacred the injured traitors Hikari was tending to as she went on her little rant, she had played right into Yukora's hand, Yukora then flashed stepped and appeared right in front of Hikari. "Pleasure, pride, bravery... these are emotions harbored by weaklings such as yourself. I can not be tied down by such things if I am to protect Soul Society from threats foreign or domestic. Look at you... you heal our enemy's because you think that it's not your place to judge them, it seems your stupidity knows no bounds. I will not waste another breath on a fool such as you and I will not stain my blade with the blood of such a weakling. Once this rebellion is over I will tell the captains of what transpired here and we will see if they show you the same mercy you showed these traitors." Yukora words were harsh demeaning, but he could no longer stand by and watch such a fool. Yukora then disappeared in a stunning flash step along with the rest of the 5th squad, he felt he had wasted enough time on Hikari.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:50 pm

The 9th squad, along with Captain Kenji finally surrounded the remnants of the rebel shinigami assault. Karol grinned, as he stepped forward from the ring of the 9th squad. Only five rogue shinigami remained, their backs to each other facing the ominous line of the 9th squad. "Damn... Hirogashi didn't send us enough men..." Muttered one. "What just happened? We were winning until..." Another trailed off. Hu Jia snorted in contempt as he looked at their faces. "They are ugly." She proclaimed. Karol kept his face stoic. "What makes you think that?" He whispered in return. "The act of mutiny is always unsightly. Let's finish them already." She replied calmly, letting light bend off her wings. The rebel shinigami all nodded, and dropped their weapons, raising their hands. "We surrender! Please spare us!" Cried one. Their zanpaktou seemed to shiver, the words of defeat hitting this as badly as any blade.

Karol seemed to consider this, but his face turned deathly ominous. "I refuse." He growled, running his blade through one of the Shinigami. The shinigami dropped dead, while the rest dove for their weapons. Karol smashed on in the head, sliced the third's head off, and cut the Achilles heel of the fourth shinigami. The last managed to pick up his weapons, and slice at Karols head. Karol called upon Hu Jia. "But of course." she replied, and the light bent. Flashing right into the attacking shinigami's eyes, he stumbled back, dropped his weapon, and Karol followed in by stabbing his balisong right into the man's throat.

The two remaining Shinigami were alive, but incapacitated. They were forced to stand, weaponless. They both stood a few yards apart. One was from the 9th squad, the other from the 5th. It was strange that even some of the 9th squad would join Hirogashi's mad endeavor for power. First, they targeted the rogue man hailing from the 9th squad. Karol looked coldly upon the shivering, ragged shinigami. He slowly raised his hand.

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast. Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle." He said softly, with conviction. The man paled, and took a step back. "Hado 63: Raikoho! (Thunder Roar Cannon)" Karol snarled, and a bolt of yellow energy blew the man away, destroying his very essence to the point where there was none left to return to Seireitei. The man from the 5th squad remained stoic. Karol turned to him. He nodded, and a man from the 9th squad held his arm out. "Hado 1: Sho! (Thrust)" and the man fell forward, sprawled at Karol's feet. He placed his left foot on the man's head, placing his body weight onto the man's skull. The man groaned, and started flailing. Increased pressure made the man stop. "You will never atone for the sins you have committed today." Karol whispered. "I give you judgment, as the vice-captain of the 9th squad. For treason and mutiny, you... receive a death sentence." He drove the butterfly blade down, cutting the man's jugular vein. Blood poured out, and Karol stepped back, leaving him to die of blood loss. The man flailed for a minute more, then went still.

The 9th squad was silent, then started to cheer. "We did it! Hell yes!" came the roars of joy. "Our flank is safe!" Karol grinned widely. The time to mourn will come after the battle. He walked up to Captain Kenji. "Captain, I thank you for assisting us in our darkest hour. Without you, we would have never pushed back these traitors!" Karol thanks fervently, bowing low. Hu Jia also seemed to feel some gratitude for the Captain, but decided to let Karol convey her feelings too.

Fong would be busy incapacitating golems as Suza and Hirogashi squared off. He had lost track of the other captains. He was assisting Suza by stopping most of the attacking earthen creatures. Liu Gang was starting to get bored, and the mist was becoming less coordinated. "Focus, my friend." Fong admonished. "I try, but merely incapacitating these clumsy things takes no more effort than to fall asleep." Liu Gang complained. "Just as well, I'm older than you, so I deserve a nap now and again." Fong smiled, slicing another weighted point on a golem, sending it crashing down in a mass of flailing limbs, "You rested quite often before this insurrection." Fong said sharply. Liu Gang was silent, and the Mist slowly focused. Fong grinned. "You may be old, Liu Gang, but you remain as stubborn as ever." He said, laughing. Liu Gang responded by mentally nudging Fong.

"I guess we don't need Bankai yet, then." Fong replied, collapsing two more Golems. They reassembled, yes, but it took quite some time. He was able to keep most of these earthen behemoths down at one time, but it did not stop a few from reassembling completely and going on the attack. Fong's Bankai would ensure that they would all be on the ground, but it was not necessary.

Ā§

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

The Traitor's choice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:23 pm

As Hikari turned back to the slaughter she did not blink of waver in step. She had felt them come and kill those she had saved. She knew any action against them would be met with death to herself. She said nothing as the demon disappeared after his heartless rant. She knew very well her actions might get her killed, but this is who she was, what she did. She was there to heal, and maintain the strength of the Soul society through physical health and saving as many shinigami as she could. The 5th squad and their vice had weakened the Soul Society more, that was his choice, and eventually would be his down fall. She proceeded to move over to the dismembered bodied and pull them to the side laying them out side by side and covering their bodies as best she could to protect the welfare of those that were still healing.

She had seen this before, often times in Japan, a lord would come through and kill the injured enemies that took shelter in the brothel she worked in. It was always bloody and never kind, in fact some of them were tortured before death. It was something that could not be prevented, one of those costs of war. She chose not to judge the same as she had chose to stop her own squad. She was not a fool, though she truly believed the 5th squad to be in dire straits to resort to such brutality. Herself and her Captain were the ones responsible... to kill the others under them was idiotic.

All military structures depended on those under the commanders to follow orders no matter what they thought of them. This slaughter showed the true ignorance of those in command. They killed shinigami for treason if they disobeyed the orders of their Captain. In Hikari's mind she was already a traitor.. she should and would be killed for not following her Captains orders; so this farce of killing those below their Captain made her utterly ill. Once she was finished moving dead she cleaned her arms and hands up and went back to treating the wounded. Once they were stable she would go collect others and repeat the same process until her sentence as a traitor would be enacted, or until her Captain showed himself. She wanted to kill every Captain on the field and she almost wished for her sentence of treason so she could never have to look at the faces of these fools ever again. She was beyond angry so much so she couldnā€™t even speak to those she worked on.

She found a wounded 12th squad member and sat cross-legged next to him. She pulled a small hair pin that had been hidden in her hair and pulled it open. Inside was a very well crafted tattoo needle. She opened her left palm and it filled with white glowing strands of light. As she dipped the needle into the strands they wrapped around the needle. She took the needle and began to tattoo along the edges of the huge gash in the manā€™s abdomen. The glowing white threads began to bond to the flesh pulling it together and closing the wound. Then she was finished there was a trail of glowing white stitches over the outside of the wound and the cut was almost invisible as it healed ten times the speed it normally would have.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:22 am

Hirogashi groaned and curled up even more, the massive spiritual pressure was still raging through the courtyard, his breathing became harder and heavier. There was the sound of something wet hitting the ground, large globs of a pasty white substance fell to the ground in front of hims. His eyes were screwed shut, but thick white globs were falling from his nostrils and his tear ducts. His body seemed to shift, as if the flesh underneath his skin was changing.The spiritual pressure wavered again and then intensified and turned into something that was definitely not shinigami..it felt more like a hollow.

Hisen was staring down at Hirogashi, his eyes wide, he seemed to be afraid. He suddenly cried out in fear and raised his hand, a red ball of energy appeared and fired straight at the suffering captain, there was a large explosion and a flash of red light. Hisen stood there with his hand extended, panting, drops of cold sweat dripping from his head and neck. The spiritual pressure had disappeared and it seemed that the captain had been killed.

Suddenly,the dust billowed and dispersed and the spiritual pressure returned with vengeance, a high pitched scream of fear and pain filled the air, Hirogashi was sitting straight up , his mouth and eyes wide open in fear, screaming as loud as his lungs were able to, his reitsu was brutal, the walls around Hirogashi began to shake and crack. Hirogashi's haori shredded and the pieces of cloth burst into flames. Hirogashi's body was suddenly covered in a thick white goop, it shot from his eyes and ears, under his fingernails and it seemed from under his skin. His screams took on a entirely different tone, it was not human anymore. Hirogashi's eyes flashed red and his hair elongated, turning from brown to a golden blonde, it splashed down his hand, curving into blades. The white goop collected on his back , squirming, squishing before exploding outward and forming into a pair of huge white wings, the feathers clinked together as if they were made of porcelain. His screams turned to roar, a long growling roar. Hirogashi's face was covered with a sleek smooth mask, which also seemed to be made of porcelain, there were three slits in the mask, one where the two eyes would be, another right above them, like a third eye, from all three issued a red glow. His under robe shredded and burst into flames as his haori did.

Hirogashi's zanpaktou disappeared from his hand, which then began to shake, his skin turned white and the white goo covered his forearms, shoulders and chest, as well as his lower legs, forming a type of natural armour. Black markings appeared second,snaking down his arm and stomach. Claws appeared on the end of his legs and toes, a long tail appeared, forming from the goo that surrounded him. His reitsu had grown even more harsh and heavy, but it began to even out as the transformation began to slow down. The Hollowfied Hirogashi roared one last time, sending a burst of spiritual pressure that washed like a wave through the courtyard.

After the commotion was over, the Hollow straightened up and remained completely still, his hands clenched. After a second, his long tail began to sway back and forth, but it did not turn it's head or move it's body, aside from the tail

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years

Follow a Hollow, or Die another Day?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silavor on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:34 am

"T-that's a hollow's roar!" Toshiro was through playing games; if there was a real hollow in Sereitei, then screw the rebellion, the shinigami needed to act now. He quickly pulled himself to his feet, and moved over to Hikari. She was busy healing the fifth seat, and Toshiro was inwardly glad to see that a fellow 12th squad member had survived. But he had a more pressing matter to discuss with the fourth squad's vice captain.
"Feel the air," he began in a rather serious tone. "That's a hollow's reiatsu, coming from where the captains were fighting. Only problem is, hollow reiatsu can't match a captain's reiatsu in intensity. They just... can't. But that one is. It might even be stronger than a captain's... Are your patients stable enough for you to help me check it out, vice captain Ito? I'm... I'm afraid to go examine whatever might be happening, but if I don't, then the twelfth squad might not have any data to work with at all," he explained, staring somberly off in the direction of the captain fight.

Silavor
Member for 15 years

Last Stand.. or is it?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:37 am

Hikari felt the hollowā€™s pressure, the flash of huge red light snapped her eyes back towards the courtyard not far away. She heard the roar shatter through the Sereitei not long after that and the hollowā€™s pressure grew powerful enough to make her lungs force out air. She had to struggle to pull in air once again and her blue eyes widened as she felt something more to the energy coming off of this hollow, it was somehow familiar and fear gripped her as she pushed herself to her feet gabbing her zanpaktou. Her cold blue eyes looked to Toshiro, and she nodded

ā€œIt is a hollow Vice Captain.. and .. it feels familiar.. All of the Shinigami here are stable,...... other than the ones your fellow Captainā€™s butchered. So letā€™s go see what help we can give.ā€ She said the word butchered with a hint of anger she had not shown before this as she flashed from sight in a blur of movement. She knew who the hollow was, she didnā€™t know how she knew but she could feel her Captainā€™s energy tainted by that of the hollowā€™s. Her Captain had become a hallow.. How? That question she did not know, but fear and anxiety gripped her heart for the first time on hundreds of years.

After what she had seen today she was almost tempted to help her Hollow Captain kill every one of these murderous fiends that had the gull to call themselves Shinigami, other than the Vice she travelled with of course. For some reason she did not see Toshiro as anything but a loyal Shinigami, he did not deserve to die with the rest. She only hopped that her Captain would leave the 5th squad vice for her. Her black hair coiled about her tattooed stomach as she finally stopped looking at Hirogashiā€™s twisted form in the courtyard before her. His body was masked and armoured in black and white. He was beautiful and horrible to behold and she tightened her grip on the hilt of her Zanpaktou as she looked around the battle field at all the murderers that deserved to die this day. Her Captain was guilty of being a traitor.. he had turned against the Soul Society.. twisted his body with that of a hollows.. but in truth.. she did not blame him now.. she almost wanted to follow him.. she began to wish from the beginning she had not chose to turn against him.

Inoue snarled from the blade at her side, though she was the only one that could hear itā€™s words, the Oniā€™s voice was harsh and deep as it rang through her mind, ā€œHikari... I understand your anger.. your Captain is a monster now.. you cannot judge these people as guilty or you would be as evil as them.. you must follow your course.. you must stop this.. and you must keep any more Shinigami from being butchered this day. If you donā€™t.. then you will all be in danger. Your Captainā€™s shift feels like the first of many Hikari, and if he turned against the soul society.. how many more linger in the shadows afraid to act or using this to gauge the strength within the Sereitei?ā€ Her blue eyes glanced to her blade and she nodded to her Zanpaktou.

ā€œYour right.. but I wonā€™t let them kill him if I can help it.. he deserves to stand trial.. not to die by a group or butcharouse monsters who wish to sate their thirst for blood and pain.ā€ She spoke these words out loud as her right hand pulled the blade from its scabbard as she raised her own spiritual pressure letting it add to that of Hirogashiā€™s. She did not force it against her Captain instead she let it flow out with his adding to his powerful force as a warning to all those murderers to stay back. This battle was not one she expected to live through. Her mind focused on all the Reiryoku around her every person cast a different shade every person was easily tracked and easily disabled.. all she had to do was wait until they were all with her sphere before she acted.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:37 pm

The 9th squad stumbled under the sudden outburst of demonic reiatsu. There were cries of pain and others remained standing, but seemed to have trouble breathing. Karol was one of the only few of the 9th squad still standing. "Retreat" he cried, rising from his bow. "Get away from the reiatsu! Take the wounded!" Cursing heavily, Hu Jia sealed into the Ninjato once more and he sheathed her. He grabbed two unconscious wounded men from the 9th squad, and hauled them over his shoulders. Using Shunpo, he made his way out and away from the hollow reiatsu.

"A hollow... This cannot be..." Karol murmured as he fled from the reiatsu. "Did the rebel captains sign a pact with hollows? Highly unlikely.." Then again, he had read up on shinigami history and remembered. "Oh no. Hollowfication?!" He looked back, but saw nothing. "One of the rebel captains must be a hollow/shinigami hybrid. It makes a lot more sense- most hollows don't even have that kind of power." Karol scowled. "A hollow shinigami, huh? I hope the captains are going to be all fine."

He looked behind him, and the remnants of his squad were hastily following orders. By the time they were all running or using Shunpo, they had reached a safer location rather easily. A great roar lit the skies, and the spiritual pressure spiked. The power knocked the running members of the 9th squad down, and gave headaches to those using Shunpo. Karol ushered them into a shelter, and hoped that a skilled medic from the 4th squad would come. He murmured his message to a Hell Butterfly, and sent it to seek out members of the 4th squad to relay his need for a medic.

Fong fell into a state of shock. Staring at the hollow shinigami, he knew Hirogashi was a hollow. "Liu Gang." He said with a warning tone coating his voice. "I understand. This is a danger we cannot ignore." Liu Gang replied urgently. "Illusions work on hollows as well, but I don't know about Shinigami-Hollow hybrids." Fong said mentally, instead of betraying his voice to the hollow. "I would imagine that it does- hollows have a conscious, if you took it's definition literally. And being the remnant of a Shinigami, I'd say it should be able to work." Liu Gang replied.

Fong held his chinese dao out, watching the golems pause, and begin to crumble as the hollow transformation finished, No longer was it a shinigami mind, but one of a savage hollow. "Captain Suza, this has taken a serious turn of events." Fong shouted warningly, a prompt to Captain Suza. "A hollow has entered our realm- but not a Arrancar. This is a bad sign." Fong scowled. He took his Haori, and threw it away. He also slowly shook off the Shinigami robes, revealing his red Changshan. Jumping slightly, he loosened the clothes and settled into a ready stance. Now was not the time to be weighed down by heavy clothes. The Changshan was light, durable, and flexible- it would help him greatly.

The mist that circled the battlefield now began it's purpose. Using the powers of illusion, insubstantial copies of Fong, infused with ample amounts of Reiatsu stepped out from the shadows of the Mist. They stood still, all holding Chinese Dao's, and quickly took several steps of Shunpo to mix the numbers. In one motion, all the Fongs attacked the Hollow Hirogashi, slashing down. Behind Hirogashi, the mist twitched slightly.

Ā§

Arke
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!