Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ikiru mo shinu mo{ Bleach roleplay}

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

ikiru mo shinu mo{ Bleach roleplay}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:01 am

Signup and Occ:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/bleach-roleplay-advanced-t30355.html { All captains positions filled}

"Whether in Life or Death."

" Steady, Steady, hold your ground!!" cried a black robed Shingami, holding forth his Zanpaktou in shaking hands. He was surrounded by ten or twenty other shingami, all locked in a death match with other Shingami, the sound of clashing swords, occasional flashes of lights as explosions tore into the soil around the combatants.

The insurrection had come without warning, no one knew how many had defected and turned on their comrades, there was a rumour that there were three captains that had caused the uprising..over nothing at all. Fire lite the night sky from within Sereitei, judging from the waves of spiritual energy , there were captains fighting as well in the city below. The insurrectionist Shinigami were now heading deeper into Sereitei, they could not be allowed to go anyfurther. Cries of pain and death rang through the air, blood stained the white marble of the wide passageway that the battle raged on.

"Thrash, Jyojinmaru."came a soft voice and then the ground underneath the defending Shingami's feet surged upwards and cracked, then exploded upwards as a massive hand filled the passageway " Fallback, we must hold them until the captains get here, go go!!." cried the third seat that was the highest ranking member there. The massive earthern hand slammed down, causing the ground to shake so severely that several shingami tumbled backward down the stairs that they were running up. The hand lifted up again and dissappeared back underground.

The third seat arrived at the top of the stairs aloung with several comrades, more and more came streaming over the top, followed closely by the enemy. The third seat was suddenly paralyzed where he stood and looked up, bead of sweat forming on his brow. Two white robed figures were standing before him, a tall thin man with no hair and blue eyes and long thin blade in his hand, the other a young man with light blonde hair and one eye missing, his lids closed as blood streamed from between them, in his hand he held a black bow with a huge arrow laced in it, drawn and ready.

" My my, you have caused us quite a bit of trouble, Third seat, Madama Uroji..such bravery in the face of overwhelming odds..it's quite stirring." he said the thin man with a wicked grin. Madama gulped and held his zanpaktou out, his face hard, but quaking with fear..these two captains..some thought them the strongest in the Gotei thirteen..and one of them the head of the Medical corps. " Sadly." said the captain" You will not be alive to receive commendation for your valor on the field." said the captain. The younger captain beside him released the arrow in his bow, a bright red light streamed from the tip as the arrow screamed like a missle straight towards the third seat, who leapt out of the way just enough so that the wicked head of the arrow grazed his head and shot off over the heads of the ones behind him, the blowback from the powerful arrow bowled over several weaker Shinigami before screaming off into the night sky and dissappeared. A second later, the sky was lit up by a pulsing red light and a thunderous explosion that caused the earth to shudder under his feet, a strong gust of wind ruffled his hair and uniform, kicking up dust as the shockwave washed over them..such strength..and he had not released his Bankai yet.
Last edited by NeonWingedPhoenix on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: ikiru mo shinu mo{ Bleach roleplay}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tamed_Shadows on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:38 am

(Is this the only page for this?If so i would like to join either way :D Let me know)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tamed_Shadows
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:01 pm

"Karol!" Came the cry, piercing through the din of battle. "Karol! Report!"

The red haired shinigami landed lightly at his Captain's feet. "Captain Fong, the ninth squad is barely holding against the rebels- friends turning against friends, maybe even deeper!" Karol shouted. "Morale is low." Fong restated. "Yes, Captain!" Karol replied hastily, looking over his shoulder. Balls of kido, Red Fire, rained down on the battlefield. One had been erratically cast, heading straight toward Karol and Fong. Karol raised Hu Jia to deflect the blow, but his captain was already prepared.

"Bakudo 39: Enkosen." Fong said calmly, and a round shield blinked into existance, completely capturing the Red Fire and dissipating it. Fong scowled. As one of the youngest named captains, he was the first to go into the front lines if it came down to it. "Order our squad to give ground with tenacity. Stop their every attempt to fall into a pattern. Make their advance to Seireitei as miserable as you all can, while we rally." Fong ordered sharply. Suddenly, a blast of reiatsu could be felt, even by the weaker shinigami in his squad. Fong's expression remained the same, but he turned somewhere to the east. Fong frowned slightly. "Our enemies have made their appearance well known." He said, feeling his shinigami robes flap wildly despite it's heavy nature. Karol nodded, feeling more shock than Fong did from that blast of energy.

An explosion ripped across the sky, and Fong took a much more animated look, a scowl breaking the frown as he looked toward Karol. "You assume command until I return. I have to deal with this before they slaughter more of Seireitei's loyal Shinigami." Fong said, and Karol nodded. Karol concentrated slightly, and Hu Jia secreted an oily substance that ran across his arm.

"Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens. Bakudo 77: Tenteikura!" Karol shouted, and a square was projected into the air in front of his face. Quickly, Karol relayed the orders to Shinigami who recieved the message as he shouted into the square. He let go of the flow of reiatsu, and bowed to Fong. Using Shunpo, he quickly advanced off to assist his fellow Squad members once more.

Fong nodded at Karol as he left. "Rogue captains, I condemn you to the Mists of Liu Gang." He murmured. Taking a few steps of Shunpo, he quickly closed the distance between the source of the disturbance. On the way, he raised his sword. "Qu Hua, Liu Shuu!" He shouted, and the Zanpaktou exploded into a cloud of Mist. "It has been a long time since I had to revert to this form" Liu Gang commented gravely. "Indeed. Unfortunately, I expect you to go even further soon. I do not want to underestimate our rebels." Fong replied. "Nonsense. They'll be destroyed like dust in an autumn storm." Liu Gang replied, taking the form of the Chinese Dao. "Always the optimist, Liu Gang." Fong replied with a smile, and let the Mist push ahead of him, in preparation for the battle.

§

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:10 pm

“Captain Rumoto we are receiving data that is telling us the battle seems to not be going our way” Said one researcher. “that does it I’m going out there to join in this battle” said another. “you will all stay where you are until I say otherwise as you all know we are not the most powerful of fighters, we are more suited to data collecting” kenji said.

“Sir the prototype strength enhancing robes are complete shall I dispatch the small group of fighters we have waiting” said the first researcher. “do it we need to join the battle I some way, that doesn’t mean you” kenji said spotting a few people getting up.

“sir the robes aren’t working what shall we do we seem like the only squad not pulling there weight” someone said. “ok then you two stay here and monitor for the captains reitsu, everyone else get out there and fight I don’t care what you happens or who attacks you your fighting to kill now get going” kenji said not moving.

a short space of time passed after everyone left and then one of the remaining researchers said "Captain Rumoto we have picked up the captains." "then it is time for me to move out make sure you keep an eye on the others and keep as many of them alive as posible" kenji said and then he was gone.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Kenta stared over his section of the battlefield as he stood in the air. The attack had came from nowhere and his forces were caught completly off guard. It was an all out war as squad 4, 6, and 7 suddenly attacked the rest of the seireitei. He yawned slightly trying to figure out what would cause the sudden coup. His vice-captain was standing next to him as the rest of the squad fought off the new enemies desperatly. "Caaaaptaiiin! Don't you think you should get down there and stop them from killing each other? I mean it's your job to protect your squad Captain." Haruno spoke up speaking a little shrilly and frantically. "Yes...I suppose your right. I doubt any of them will be much of a challenge and that our squad could fight them back but I suppose we shouldn't waste anytime." Kenta responded.

Kenta unsheathed his zanpakuto and raised it into the air. "Fall from the freezing skies Hyochu." Small particles of ice started to form in the air. They were all razor sharp and could easily slice through most surfaces. "All forces battle attack icicle rain." All of the shinigami from squad 10 used shunpo to get out of the way as Kenta swung his zanpakuto at the rebel shinigami his icicle hitting them all cutting most many times over leaving deep wounds. As soon as the ice was done raining upon their enemies the squad 10 shinigami returned attacking and killing most of thier opponents.

"Haruno finish this up and have our forces regroup for a counter-attack please. I must find the Captain Commander and consult with him of what is going on." Kenta turned around and used shunpo as he headed for the assembly hall of the Captains assuming that the Captain Commander would be there. "CAPTAIN!! Oh man he's gone again. Why does he always do this to me?" Haruno yelled at Kenta before turning around. "Alright defeat the rest of these traitors and form a defensive perimter and await the Captain's return." Haruno descended to a nearbye rooftop, however being her clumsy self tripped up when she landed and fell flat on her face. She quickly got up embarresed hoping that no one had seen. "At least captain didn't see that he'd make fun of me even in this situation."

Rambert
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Two lonely shinigami wondered around a blood soaked and corpse ridden battlefield, the smell of rot and decay was strong in the air. The smell of dried blood and sun bathed corpse's seem to have no effect on the Captain of the 5th Division Suza Arrogante and his Vice Captain Yukora Kagemaro. They seemed to be making there way to Central 46 Chambers, Suza had wanted to go and make sure the Central 46 was safe. Yukora scanned through the piles of body's on the ground looking for slight signs of spirit energy looking for survivors. They had reached the Central 46 and is seemed someone had already breached its defenses, they entered the main chamber, it seems they were to late as a massacre had already taken place.

"It seems we were to late.. Yukora go back and keep watch over the barracks, our man are not to attack unless in self defense. We need to figure out who are ally's and enemy's are." Suza said firmly, Yukora nodded and then shimmered for a second and disappeared in the blink of an eye, Suza then vanished as well off to the Ist Division assembly hall. Suza arrived at the assembly Hall only to find Captain Ryunoosuke, It seemed he to was looking for the Captain Commander, by the looks of it the Commander wasn't here Suza unable to sense his spirit energy. That is very odd since it was the Commander, Suza could feel his energy no matter where he was in the Sereitei. "Captain Ryunoosuke, It seems we both think alike you came here looking for him to, I can't even sense him anymore." Suza said a look of concern on his face, "This is bad our enemy's are going right for our vitals, I went to the Central 46 chambers... everyone there is dead. It seems our enemy is trying to break us down, We must find the Commander, pry the Communications Department and Infirmary are still standing." Suza then disappeared again.

Suza was looking for the Commander, when he felt a large amount of spiritual energy being released, that could mean only one thing one of the Captains were releasing there Bankai. He quickly headed in that direction, Suza arrived looking down at the battle that raged under his feet. Suza then looked towards the source of all the spirit energy. He looked at the two Captains that stood before him, a smirk running across his face. "I would have never thought of you two as the rebellious types..."
Last edited by Big Boss on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Karol and what was the 9th squad stood before a horde of insurgents. They seemed rather purposeless, varying expressions of bloodlust, confusion, regret, and stoicism. Karol had managed to rally the 9th squad as they made a tentative retreat, holding back their every advance any way they could. This resulted in most of the hateful looks the rogue shinigami wore on their faces. "How are you feeling?" Karol had asked his Zanpaktou. "Never better. However, their blood is marring my natural beauty, don' you agree?" Hu Jia had said calmly, a female voice so mature it belied her true form. Karol at that point begun absentmindedly scrubbing the stains of blood on Hu Jia's handles, much to her delight.

The horde of shingami charged again, and the 9th squad held out their arms. "Hado 33: Sokatsui!" Came the unified cry, and blue spiritual energy slammed into the front lines of the rebel shinigami. Instantly, blood and bodies filled the sky, as varying degrees of power struck the front lines. The 9th squad then charged, and a huge melee ensued. The back provided cover with Shakkaho and Sokatsui, while the front lines traded blows with the enemy.

Karol had leapt into the fray, after declaring his uniqueness from the 9th squad by using Byakurai instead of Sokatsui. Flipping the shimmering handle of Hu Jia, the long hilt slammed into the head of a Shinigami, dropping him. The hilt bounced back, hiding the black blade of the Balisong once more. Karol retreated slightly, flipping out his blade, and began to trade blows with two shinigami that had force their way through the front lines. Behind him, shouts became less and less audible as adrenaline rushed through Karol's body. The hilt provided a good length to block with, foiling many attempts by the rogue shinigami to cut Karol. He noticed that most of the shinigami seldom used their kido, and wondered about that. He preferred not to use too much of Hu Jia's powers, which he wanted as a back up- just in case.

Fong's mist began prying across the bloodied battlefield left by the two rebel captains that had slaughtered the shinigami at that point. The mist was transparent at the moment, merely here to provide some cover beforehand. Fong had debated with Liu Gang along the way, whether to abandon the weighty shinigami-captains robe, in favor of the light, flexible, and durable changshan he wore underneath. In the end, he decided to keep his robe on, just so he was not attacked through friendly fire or some other misunderstanding. Arriving at the battlefield, he landed as lightly as he could, Liu Gang resting on his shoulder. "Zhù​fú (Good Wishes)​, Captain Suza." Fong greeted calmly. Being impolite was almost as foreign to Fong as Europe was to China. "Do you require the assistance?"

"Should you be really asking that?" protested Liu Gang, "He is up against two rogue captains, the same certified rank." Fong smiled slightly. "I'm afraid I must be the optimist this time, Liu. I have a fair amount of respect for all captains, since I am the youngest. It is only polite, and I have confidence in my peer's abilities." He said softly, careful to let the mist muffle the conversation between him and his zanpaktou to those around them. Liu Gang huffed audibly, and the mist thickened slightly in response. "I have no choice but to concur, now do it?" Liu Gang replied in a flippant manner, "After all, you share my wisdom, therefore you cannot be wrong."

§

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 pm

The tall Captain looked about from under his long, brown bangs at his fellow captains, which were quickly approaching from all sides, Captain Suza and Karol in especial " Well now, is that right ?" he asked turning. The short, young captain at his side held up his black bow and raised his left hand, a flash of light filled his palm and he pulled back his bow string, a long black arrow with a barbed tip appeared in his hand . The tall Captain looked to his accomplice "A bit hasty, aren't we Hirogashi-kun ?" he asked. The young captain did not reply, his eyes narrowed and wisps of red light flickered and gathered at the end of the arrow.

" Dance, Saruhime!" came a cry behind the captains, not a second later, a huge brass cap at least ten feet in circumference shot towards the two captains at high speed. The tall captain turned with eyes wide as the enlarged staff came crashing towards them. A thunderous boom shook the tiled platform as a cloud of debris and loose dirt was thrown into the air. The staff returned to it's normal size as Captain Tomoura landed lightly on his feet, his eyes darting to and fro " Not bad." came a voice as Tomoura spun around to see the two captains in the air above them. The ground underneath the masked captain heaved upward and a massive hand reached up and caught the captain before he could move, it was then followed almost immediately with a twang as Captain Hirogashi released his arrow.

A beam of red light shot across the sky of Sereitei, very much like a shooting star what one might see on a night so clear. A red flash followed from near the top of Sereitei as the earthen giant hand exploded, showering those below with chunks of dirt. The tall captain coughed as the dust reached him " What a mess." he murmured.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

To live or die for honor?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Choices.......

Live or die was a choice that had come up in her life often. Everything from saving her fellow shingami to saving her own skin seemed to revolve around this choice. She had been the 4th squads Vice Captain for a time not very long truly, but long enough to think she knew the man, and to be honor bound to his command. He had seemed like a good man, .. but seemed to was the operative word here. He was powerful, and often times she wished she could have trained with him more. He always seemed to be busy with something, and being a good Vice Captain she did not stress the need for something as trivial as sparing; he always kept her up to speed on his needs, and what he wished for his squad, in her mind there was nothing wrong with him having his own training time. She could spar with the rest of the squad if she so desired, and she did just that. She had trained with her squad for hours on end sometimes, going through battle strategies, and medical tactical plans; for over 12 hours straight. Then it came to this....

Flashes of bright light thundered across the dark sky; she had been ordered to bring the squad down towards the centre of Sereitei and take out all the other shingami that stood in their path. The order had been simple in its execution; her squad normally would work as support for the other squads in the area, then when someone fell they would lay down cover and pull the individuals out. This meant they were fantastic at running distractions. Her Captain was using that to the fullest as they pushed the squads before them back. The clang of steel and the screams from her fellow shingami rang through the air; her eyes kept moving about the field of battle as her squad used distraction to help push the other’s back. The act of turning against those that trained them in itself was treasonous they were not only attacking shingami, but killing them as well.. and for what?

She stood back from the battle lines watching her squad work with the other two. Her blue eyes cold and emotionless as her black hair rolled around her back. She slipped her long sleeved black top from her pale shoulders letting it fall to the ground. Her entire right side back to front was marked with odd red tribal tattoos that seemed to add to the fierce coldness of the beautiful slim woman. Her chest was wrapped tightly against her muscular frame by black wraps leaving her stomach and shoulders bare. Moving in an overly casual manner she reached back and pulled her hair into a low pony tail then picked up her Katana pulling it to her left hip. She held it fast with her left hand her right gripped the hilt of the blade with ease and confidence. Her feet were bare as she took a step forward. It looked like the Vice Captain of the 4th Squad was going to finally enter the fray against her fellow warriors of the soul society.

Hikari could stand any possible pain, even to the point of death for her Captain; this treachery he had commanded of her however was not what she had become a shingami to do. And it was definitely not what she had joined the medical squad for. As another one of her squad members sliced through a lower member of an opposing squad she had about enough of this chaos and debauchery of honor. In a flash of movement she sliced through the back of Blue Sun a new up and coming member of her own squad. She cut through the muscles that lay over his shoulders making it impossible for him to lift a sword much less swing one. She then disappeared from view as her steps quickened. The world passed in a blur. When she reappeared she was behind Whisper, a rather soft spoken red headed woman that was one of quickest members of the 4th squad. Whisper was about to dispense the 4th seat member of the 8th Squad when Hikari turned to stop her. The blade arced for the back of the red heads neck in one graceful arc; Hikari would have severed all the muscles that controlled her neck movement and dropping the girl to her knees, however the cut was interrupted as the Zanpakutōs sang with the sound of metal clashing. The sharp edge of Hikari’s blade met the flat of Whisper’s as the girl had very quickly moved to block the attack.

With one smooth motion Hikari back flipped a good 5 feet utterly missing Whisper’s spinning slice she had made to follow up the block. The red tattoos down Hikari’s right side seemed to glow as she crouched on the balls of her feet her entire lithe form seemed perched on the edge of motion waiting for the next attack. Her cold blue eyes never seemed to waver from her attempts at debilitating not kill her fellow squad member. Whisper disappeared in an almost perfect Senka maneuver; the main problem with Whisper is she is and always was a bit too predictable... in fact she almost always attacked from the same angle as well, though the girl had no idea that Hikari had noticed this and slashed down at Hikari’s shoulder. As the blade came down Hikari spun and dropped; her Zanpakutō arcing up under Whisper’s slash and cutting deep into the girls stomach. Blood trailed through the air from the tip of Hikari’s blade and she rolled forward. The cut to the girl’s abdomen would have made it nearly impossible to lift her blade up above her head without spilling at least part of her insides across the dirt in front of her. Hikari’s bare feet found the soil once again and she flipped into a standing position. She forced herself to move faster then she had prior, and she once again slashed at the back of the girl’s neck to sever the muscles. Blood rolled and the girl’s head fell forward at an odd angle. In one quick motion Hikari caught the girl and lowered her to the ground carefully making sure to not let the spinal cord detach. It would be a bit before Whisper would recover from the pain and lack of leverage in her back and abdomen to even consider lifting an arm much less gathering focus enough for a healing Kido.

Hikari flashed through the ranks of fighting Shingami; she wanted to stop her Captain. Inoue snarled in Hikari’s mind, this was not a fight Inoue thought could be won. Even if she was able to surprise her Captain, which was doubtful, she would probably have to fight off at least one other Captain and hope her one surprise blow had been enough to debilitate her own Captain. She held her blade at her side as she zipped between battles trying to find him. She dodged through huge shards of ice hoping the four injured she left behind were able to dodge the falling remnants of one of the Captain’s Bankai. She pressed herself harder as the odd fog began to roll towards her. She knew she did not want to be caught in its wake as she finally reached the stairs feeling her Captain’s Reiatsu building not far ahead of her up the steps. A bright flash of red light arced across the sky ahead of her... in responce she stepped to the stairs and moving faster then the eye could follow, preparing herself to relase her Shikai as soon as she was within range. She was going to stop this by any means necessary.. even if it meant killing her own Captain........ This was her final decision.
Image"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." Buddha

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 am

((As my character is a human, ignorant to everything that would be going on, my postings will be unrelated to whats going on with everyone else until we find a way to draw him in.))

Muji walked along the street, heading home after a long day at school. His clothes were rumpled, worn, and torn in a few places, and the beginnings of a black eye were fresh over the yellowing bruise of a black eye from a few weeks past. Behind him, two bullies lay unconscious, and a small boy with glasses and wet pants was scurrying off in the other direction, towards his own home. "Yeesh." Muji muttered to himself, under his breath. "Ma is gonna kill me for fighting again!" Still, it wasn't like he could help it though. When Muji saw some poor nerd getting beat up by two older, stronger, and dumber bullies, it wasn't like he could just look the other way and walk on by. And if the bullies wouldn't listen to reason, what other choice did he have besides making them?

Muji's thoughts were interrupted by a long, loud, echoing roar, the sound of a maddened creature in a fury. A chill ran down his spine. What kind of creature could possibly make that noise, and what the hell was it doing in the city? The bellow sounded again, followed quickly by a women screaming. The chill running down Muji's spine was instantly replaced with a fierce protective urge, a mad desire to defend the weak from evil, to protect those who couldn't protect themselves, and to destroy those who would bring harm on the undeserving.

Without a second thought to his own well being, Muji tore off, racing through the streets towards the sound of the bellowing, only to stop dead in his tracks at the site that was presented to him as he rounded the corner. There in front of him was something impossible, something that should not, no COULD not, exist. A large black inky figure, standing at least 10 feet tall, shaped like some incredibly tall and lanky gorilla, and with a bone white mask with fangs in place of a face. It looked at him, and the mask opened wide as it unleashed yet another unearthly roar.

For a second, Muji was paralyzed with fear, then he noticed the girl, whimpering on the floor beneath the beast. She looked to be about the same age as himself, beautiful, pale, and sobbing as the beast loomed over her. Once more, Muji's insane drive replaced all fear with the familiar feeling he always had when fighting for what was right. Time seemed to slow as he charged the beast, a calm look of determination set on his young face.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:13 pm

The mist curled slightly, moving around the battlefield like a stalking shark. Fong patiently awaited Suza's response, until an unexpected variable was thrown into the mix. Captain Tomura of the 2nd squad tried to ambush the two rogue shinigami. The action was so quick, the untrained eye would have missed it. However, Fong felt that split second release of reiatsu, which probably alerted the rogue captains. It was an angle of attack that was lethal if it hit, but deadly if it missed. As the cloud of dust disguised the result of Tomura's attack, Fong felt his mist get disturbed slightly. "Liu Gang..." Fong whispered, a prompt to the old Zanpaktou. "I understand, this is about to get fairly ugly." Liu Gang replied gravely, the moment he felt the surge of reiatsu. "Not bad." Came the calm call from one of the rogue shinigami. Fong noticed that Tomura was trapped, a living target in a fist of the land.

Fong quickly assessed the situation, his mind flitting. There were two likely possibilities. The least likely of the two was that the captain could manipulate the spirit particles that made up Seireitei, and the more likely prospect- the captain could manipulate the mother earth with his powers. An interesting prospect. "Danger, Liu-Wen!" cried the old Zanpaktou, as a flash of red light erupted from a bow structure fired by the younger rogue captain. The mist suddenly dropped, hugging the ground and sneaking into cracks and nooks within the earth. The air around Suza and Fong exploded outward, as Captain Tomura disappeared within the source of light- the combination of Alpha, Beta, and Gamma rays. Fong had shifted into a horse stance, pushing his weight into the ground and successfully avoided being shifted by the shock wave of the explosion. The dust had barely reahed Fong before he looked up, and pieces of the mother earth were flying at them. A by-product of the combustion. "Bakudo 39: Enkosen." said Fong quietly, and the shield that blinked into existence repelled chunks of earth that would have made contact with him, bounced off harmlessly.

Tomura was MIA, or most likely, KIA at this point. Before he could make that comment to his Zanpaktou, Liu Gang responded. "I saw what happened, Liu-Wen. I may be old, but I'm not completely blind yet." It was stated in a tense manner, which worried Fong slightly. Hefting the Chinese Dao, the Mist was recalled to him, swirling around the battlefield lazily- A dark substance filling the bloodied and upturned field. "It appears these men are stronger than it seems." Fong said shortly, almost amiably to Suza. Liu Gang showed a sense of resignation to this, sighing audibly. In response, the mist huffed up and started to fill some of the sky as well.

Karol cut down another rogue shinigami, Hu Jia flipping and slicing in even arcs- the forms she loved, and the appearance of a butterfly. She may not have felt delight at killing the shinigami rebels, but she never ceased to express her pride in her beauty. Often, like now, Karol finds this annoying because it makes him focus on her blade a lot more than he should. "I think, we should train some more after this, and try to achieve bankai once more." She said cheerfully. "I'd love to see what I look like. Karol frowned, blocking a stroke from a lesser shinigami. "Yes, well, is this really the time?" He asked her gruffly. Hu Jia seemed to catch herself at that moment, feeling a moment of sheepishness. Karol took a deep breath, trying to steady his nerves. It was tough, because the extended length of battle was taking a toll on his body- making it hard to breath properly. "Ha!" He cried, letting the air rush out, as well as excess carbon dioxide in his lungs to clear it. The force surprised his current opponent, giving Karol the time to bash him in the temple with Hu Jia, then efficiently swinging down to slice open his chest.

"Vice-captain! The pressure on our front is lessening!" Cried a report. Karol felt some approval, but the good news was quickly followed by bad news. "We've taken heavy hits, however! We've lost Avento, Ggio, and Leena!" Karol scowled heavily. The particular three were the best in melee combat. "MIA, or KIA?" Karol shouted back. "Avento is KIA, Ggio and Leena are farther back, our temporary medics treating them until we can get to the 4th squad!" The shinigami shouted back. Another unified shout of Sokatsui broke the monotone of battle, pushing the rogue shinigami back once more. "Begin another retreat! Get the wounded out of the area first, then alert us so we can move!" He cried to the shinigami, who shouted his affirmation and disappeared.

§

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Suza felt the spirit energy of another Captain level shinigami approaching from behind him, Suza gripped his zanpakutō Kage Tsuki tightly. Soon he felt a soft hand on his shoulder and a gentle voice very familiar to him, Suza loosened his grip on Kage Tsuki and looked back at Fong with a inviting grin. "Hello Captain Liu-Wen, It seems we have stumbled upon our defecting Captains." Suza said with a smirk, Fong then asked Suza if he needed his assistance, Suza's smirk grew into a grin as he said. "No I don't need assistance, but it would be appreciated, who am I to hog all the glory?..." Suza then felt the power of another Captain level shinigami, one of the rouge captains was aiming his bow and arrow right at Suza and Fong. Suza smiled at the Captains and muttered "Watch your heads..." not a second later, a huge brass cap at least ten feet in circumference shot towards the two captains at high speed. The tall captain turned, to his surprise he saw Captain Jaka's Shikai was headed right for his skull, at the speed the staff was moving it would shatter his skull into fragments.

A loud explosion shook the very ground as the staff struck the marble floor of the Sereitei, the impact of the strike shattered the ground kicking up cloud of debris and smoke. Tomoura landed on the ground his staff retracting turning back into it's normal size, Suza looked at Captain Jaka his eyes wondered like he was searching for something it seemed like he had lost track of the opposing Captains. Suza saw the two Captains hovering in the air behind Tomoura but said nothing to warn him. The ground underneath Tomoura shot upward and a massive hand of dirt and rock reached up grabbing Tomoura, Captain Hirogashi then released his arrow. A beam of red light cut through the sky, the giant hand then exploded creating a large smoke cloud as chunks of rock and dirt rained down from the sky. The tall Captain murmured "What a mess..." to himself or so he thought until he heard a voice behind him along with the feel of cold steel pressed against his back. "I'm going to have to ask you to clean that up." Suza said mockingly with a smirk on his face. Suza was hovering in the air right behind the tall Captain standing there back to back, Suza held his sword upside down pressing it against the Captains back.

Yukora was making his way back to the barracks when he came upon a battle, it seemed the 4th squad was trying to cut there way into the center of the Sereitei and the 8th Squad was trying to hold them back. Yukora scanned through the shinigami looking for the 4th squads Captain or Vice Captain, He then spotted her, Hikari Ito Vice Captain of the 4th squad. Yukora watched her from a distance as she cut down the 4th seat of her own squad, she then ran off heading for where the Captains were fighting. Yukora quickly flash stepped in front of Hikari blocking her path, Yukora just hovered there not saying anything just looking at her intensely. Yukora's yellow and red eyes cut right through Hikari it was like he was looking through her, Yukora then drew Kami Taijiya unsheathing both his katana and wakizashi. It seemed Yukora was not going to let Hikari pass.
Last edited by Big Boss on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Kenta looked at Suza as he entered the hall and began to speak to him. "So Central 46 has murdered and the Captain Commander is no where to be found? Well i'm sure the captain commander has his reasons but Central 46 is grim news." Kenta put his hands in the sleeves of his hiori and smiled. Soon Captain Suza took off. "So soon? Guess i'm the only one not taking this seriously." He followed suit and flashstepped in the same area as Suza and soon saw Fong's arrival. There were now 3 captains against the two rouge captains. As one of the rouge captains drew an arrow back a surprise attack came from Tomura but it missed. Soon the sky was lit up with red as the rouge shinigami struck Tomura. Kenta's eyes grew wide at what he saw. These rouge captains weren't just rebeling they were really serious on killing the rest of the sereitei.

Kenta looked up as Suza attacked the taller captain with a look of disgust on his face. "You going to pay for what you have done this day...traitors." Kenta threw his hiori on the ground leaving him in a dark blue robe that he wore underneath with bright red trim. He dashed through the air at the young captain unsheathing his zanpakuto. He had the blade next to his face as Kenta stabbed at the captain while Suza was attacking the other one. "You really shoudn't have made me serious...this is about to get really ugly for you. The other captains will arive soon I suspect. You can't beat us all!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haruno looked up at the sky with surprise as it became a bright red and an explosion came crashing down. Luckily tha battle position she and the rest of the squad was fighting at was on the outskirts and felt little more than dust being kicked up. The other 3 squads had regrouped at this point and were hitting their position hard. She looked onward as members of her own squad fell to their enemies. "Fight harder! You weaklings! If your all dead when the captain gets back he'll never forgive us! Hurry up and fall back i'll hold them at bay!" The rest of the squad began to fall back as haruno jumped to the front lines. "Let's see if you can move forward with the wind blowing you back! Blow them away Arashi!"

Haruna's zanpakuto manifested into a spear as she started to spin in a circle sending large gusts of wind at the rougue shinigami. The enemy went flying backward at the sudden attack and found it dificult to advance. Little did they know that the rest of tenth squad was preparing for a devastating attack to hopefully halt the enemies advance at least for a time. Behind Haruna an incantion was heard from the members that could perform this level of kidou: " Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Shot of Red Fire!" Haruno jumped above the attack and used her wind to speed the attack sending a fiery hail of wind at the enemy. "That should stop them for now."

Rambert
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:57 pm

In another area of the Seretei a captain was busy defending his squad, despite knowing that he was needed in battle. Kenji faced the rouge squad as his squad was commanded to escaped and normally this would have been left for the duty of the vice captain, but the problem lies there. Kenji did not have a vice captain because of his feeling that none of the people in his current squad are eligible for the spot. Another slash of his sword and one more Shinigami went down, after all they were far too weak to deal with a captain.

Kenji's unreleased sword soaked with blood as another fell down to his knees, the captain's face show no sign of regret or guiltiness because this was after all a battlefield. One by one they fall effortlessly as he calmly charged forward staring at all of them with icy cold eyes.

"Please we give up have mercy on us..." One of the Shinigami shouted dropping his sword and went down to his knees

"There is no mercy on a battlefield...." He murmured. The man wiped out the remaining traitors with no showing his deep hate for traitors. As the last one fell, he felt a sudden burst of reitsu from afar and quickly shunpo to the location landing on a nearby roof and hiding his spiritual pressure. He came to a decision that he would not need to interfere unless necessary and doing this will give him an element of surprise because no one would notice a pathetic spiritual pressure like he was now when there was a total of 5 captains fighting, he would stand back in case he is needed rather than recklessly jumping into the fray.

He noticed Suza fighting one of the captains and grinned confidently knowing there was only a slight chance he would be needed. "A man with intelligence that matches mine...I don't think I'll get any action, damn shame" He murmur back to his old self as he laid back yawning looking at the clouds like he usually do acting as if nothing is happening.

Pride
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:23 pm

The mists of Liu Gang continued to swirl silently, unobstructed and uninterrupted. His seniors have arrived, all of them being far older than himself. "Zhù​fú (Good Wishes), Captain Kenji, Captain Kenta." Fong said, nodding purposefully at them. Liu Gang sighed. "One of our colleagues just got blown to pieces by an arrow constructed of red reiatsu, yet you still retain your formalities?" he asked in a exasperated tone. Fong let a slight smile creep across his face. "But of course, Liu Gang. It is important to address your senior peers." The mist once again muffled his conversation between him and his Zanpaktou. Fong had to admit, he spent a lot of time talking with his sword compared to most shinigami. However, the bond of trust and respect Liu Gang and Fong had was stronger as a result.

He listened in, and caught Kenji's offhand comment. "If I may interrupt, Kenji shifu, if you expect not to see any action in this battlefield I would like to ask you for a favor." He said calmly. Liu Gang knew where this was going, and nodded in some approval, though he did not like being indebted to someone. "My squad, the 9th squad is struggling in their attempt to suppress the rogue shinigami that had assaulted us from all sides. I had to leave them, and my lieutenant Karol Fell to deal with the problem here." Fong swallowed what was left of his pride. "I would be highly grateful if you would assist my squad in any way possible." Liu Gang showed his approval. "It would be extremely annoying for me to move Liu Gang, since this mist has already taken up most of the battlefield." He said in an added undertone to Kenji, as a hint and prompt.

§

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Hirogashi's face hardened as Kenta charged toward him, his hands flashed like lightning, drawing a arrow from the quiver at his side , but he did not have time to draw the arrow and fire, so he did the next best thing. When the stab came, he edge the blade to the side just enough with his bow to allow the blade to graze his cheek, but not kill him. The captain was in close now, Hirgashi gripped his arrow hard and stabbed towards Captain Kenta's chest with the razor sharp blade, hoping to peirce his ribs and heart and then follow up with a Red shot of Fire through the arrow, which would destroy the captain completely, if the attack connected.

Hisen peeked over his shoulder at Suza and smiled before flash stepping some feet in front of Suza " Perhaps you should taunt after..you stab your opponent, Captain Suza." he said with a smile, pointing his sword at him, his smile disappearing " This is not one of your little mind games and I am no witless Hollow or third seat wet nosed brat." he said, his face hard " If you don't treat this seriously, you will die." he said. He raised his sword and placed the blade against his forehead in a salute, closing his eyes for just one moment

Bankai

The ground beneath the captains rumbled and a low, ferocious roar filled the air. Thick slabs of white tile cracked and splintered as the ground beneath them in the courtyard heaved in several places. Hisen's Zanpaktou disappeared as it turned to sand, falling into the courtyard below, as it hit the ground, the domes of earth erupted upwards , towering into the sky. The dirt rained down like mud, forming into the shaped of huge hunchbacked men with thick arms and legs. Three of these giants filled the courtyard, moaning low and long as if the earth was itself moving. One giant reached out with his enormous hand, large enough to destroy a house, to catch Captain Suza, if caught, he would surely be crushed to pulp.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 am

"Well well well I don't think i have ever seen this much excitement within the soul society" Xsythe uttered as he sat atop the Seireitei watching all the commotion below. "Hmm I was really hoping to see Captain Commander Nobunaga in combat. He's the only captain in the Gotei 13 that I haven't seen and been able to analyze in combat. Although I'm most likely getting my hopes up i doubt he will be needed for this little rebellion. Even his beautiful little pet Haruko is no where to be found although I guess that's a good thing, I really don't feel like hearing another one of her lectures on my professionalism and etiquett"

"Commander" and elderly shinigami in ninja garment shouted. "Sir your suspicions were correct. Our reports tell us that there are several disturbances in the human world. Our Patrol corps reported sightings of holes opening and closing in the sky. Then Karakura town was hit with several unnatural disasters. Also the situation within the soul society is that squads 4, 6, and 7 have rebelled and started an uprising against the rest of the Gotei 13 also we received reports that the members of the central 46 chambers have been assassinated".

"Hmm so they eliminated all the old geezers in the central 46" Xsythe replied unemotionally "Relay your report to Captain Renton then send messages to the other captains to make sure they are aware of the actions of the 4, 6, and 7th squads,the central 46 chambers, and the situation in the human world, however, under no circumstances are you to enter the battle. Continue to monitor the situation within the Seireitei and human world then report back to me there is more to this than what meets the eye."

"Yes sir" the shinigami replied, as he departed with a shunpo something caught Xsythe's eye. He noticed his fellow vice captain Haruno slip and fall off a rooftop and land flat on her face. A feint smile came over his face as he thought "at least she didnt start crying, i'll have to remember to pick on her for that later." He then thought to himself "there is much more to this uprising than it appears. None of the Captains leading the uprising are strong enough to eliminate the entire Central 46 Chambers without anyone noticing. Besides the nobles will eventually replace them with new old geezers so in the big picture that serves no real purpose. Captain Hirogashi is at least of mediocore intelligence so he must realize he does not have a strong enough force to defeat the entire Gotei 13 with just 3 squads. I sense a more sinister plot in the works. Maybe this uprising is nothing more than a simple distraction from the occurences within the human world. I should probably invistigate the situation personally but i really don't feel like it."

While Xsythe continued to ponder his thoughts he suddenly fees a tremendous amount of spiritual pressure. "Well it seems Captain Hisen has released his bankai maybe this will be entertaining to watch after all."

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:06 am

((OOC: I'm guessing we can put up a good fight but in the end were supposed to get beaten or the rouge shinigami escape or somethen? Otherwise unless neon has something up his sleeve then this is gonna be a short rp. Correct me if i'm wrong please.))

"Tch." Is all Kenta said when his blade only scratched the other captain, but then again if he died in one shot he wouldn't be a captain. Kenta saw the quick counter-attack and used shunpo to dodge it putting himselg above his opponent. As kenta was about to attack again the captain the Suza was fighting spoke up "Bankai!" Kenta looked down at the earth as it rumbled and three giants emerged from the ground and one of them attacking Suza. "Shit I hope he doesn't turn one of those on me or this would be a little diffiult in my current state. I'd really like to not release my bankai yet but against another captain I might..."

Kenta looked down at Hirogashi's ice cold face. It was emotionless as if this was nothing to him. Kena used another shunpo to get closer to Hirogashi and began to swing his blade even though he was not close enough to connect. "Fall from the frozen skies Hyochu!" A jet of ice now made its way towards Hirogashi. But Kenta was not going to take his enemy lightly and used shunpo at least 5 more times each time swinging his blade sending ice wave after ice wave. If any of them connected they might be able to slow Hirogashi down enough to be dealt an atleast very painful wound.

Rambert
Member for 15 years

Standing in front of a rabbid undead bull would be safer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Yukora stood in her path as she slowed to a stop about 10 feet from him; the world coming into focus. Hisen Nori Captain of the 6th, and currently a rouge, summoned several huge Earth Golem like beasts not far away. Her eyes darted from the Earth beasts, then back to the yellow and red eyed devil before her. She had never felt comfortable around the man. Then when he drew his weapons making his intentions clear she took a slight step back pulling her own Katana across the front of her and gripped it with both hands. She had not even unleashed her Shikai and she was not about to for a mere Vice Captain. Not to mention she was too far away from her Captain for the attack to be truly effective, as well as it would show her position. She hopped a show of force would stop the Vice Captain in front of her, and there was only a slight risk that her caption would notice her considering all the distractions before him.

Fighting with only her blade seemed like the most honourable course most times.. until absolutely necessary of course. Once she unleashed her Shikai she would strike to kill.. until then she was out to disable. She didn’t want to hurt the Oni.. he was fighting for the same side as her, but she needed to stop her Captain, and she felt as if it was her responsibility so she could restore her honor.. as well as make him pay for his deception and the pain he caused her squad members. Her cold blue eyes searched his form lingering on the shoulder spikes for a long moment. She knew she did not want to get close enough for him to make use of those.. and the two bladed style he seemed poised at was the best possible route to take to keep her from her goal at the top of the steps. She then laid the flat of her blade against the top of her left wrist and stood both feet together, before bowing her head respectfully.

“I greet you Vice Captain Yukora Kagemaro.... I must however ask you to move.” At that she stood and reassumed her fighting stance both hands at the hilt of her Katana

“ I must pass.. I will stop Captain Hirogashi Momogi.. I do not want to hurt you.. but I will if you keep me from my course.” Hikari’s voice was cold, calm, and direct.

Her blue eyes locked on his as she stood on the balls of her feet ready to lunge forward; her body taught from head to toe. Fighting a man wielding two blades was always a challenge.. though his proficiency with the Katana, not wielding it as a two handed weapon, would lesson. Katanas were perfect two handed, but cumbersome one handed. The blades never strike the opponent with the right force or angle with one hand.. no matter the strength of the wielder. As she readied herself the red tattoos over her body rippled to bright white from head to toe then back up once again before finally returning to their red color. As they rippled he could feel her summon her Reiatsu, or spiritual pressure. She was over 600 years old and even though she looked at the most 26 the pressure she could create was enough to make the stairs at her feet vibrate at the very weight of it. Her tattoos looked like they almost shifted with the attack of spirit ,and they seemed to amplify the force of her abilities.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:56 pm

"Ah. I was correct." Fong said, confirming his earlier suspicions. Liu Gang felt a shock of Reiatsu, temporarily rendering him speechless. "Dodge!" Cried the old Zanpaktou. A slight bulge rose from the ground, directly under Fong. Fong looked down speculatively, frowning. Five blocky fingers rose around him, and Fong looked straight forward, and took a step of Shunpo. The earthen hand closed, but Fong was already a few yards away, examining the earthen golems rising out of the ground with interest. The mist may or may not affect these things. Fong's frown deepened as he continued to speculate lightly. Jumping, he avoided another golem clawing it's way out of the earth. Landing on it's head, which was probably not the smartest thing to do, Fong really wanted to ditch his haori at this point- it was heavy, and he favored the changshan he wore underneath much more. However, the captains always seemed to bug him about proper dress, seeming to lecture him because he was fairly young for a captain despite his appearances.

Fong ignored the freefalling earth, but focused his attention on many of the golems. At that point, the one he was standing on got very irritated, or rather, seemed to look very irritated. A big swipe, but Fong had already took another step of Shunpo. Liu Gang's mist seemed to harden slightly. "A powerful strength, manipulating the earth we walk on." He commented gravely. Fong nodded in agreement, and tried slashing with the Chinese Dao. The blade cut deep into the dirt arm, but did not seem to harm the golem in any particular way. "They cannot feel stimulus either." He commented. It was truly the earth. An unstoppable force, and unmovable object. Fairly comparable to the balance of light and dark, however faint the connection may be. "Should we switch to your final form, Liu Gang?" Fong asked politely. The old Zanpaktou seemed to take offense to that. "Why, where is the trust? We can easily destroy these earthen clay toys. Remember what I said, Fong. We are the autumn storm, while they are the fallen leaves." Liu Gang retorted. Fong smiled.

"Hado 54: Haien! (Abolishing Flames)" A blast of purple energy erupted from Fong's hand, shooting toward Hisen. Haien, was a very potent attack kido spell. Purple spiritual energy that will completely incinerate a through anything it touches, even a captain-level shinigami if left unmolested.

§

Arke
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!