Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Westwick Hall

Important Informatinon!

a part of “Westwick Hall”, a fictional universe by mylastbreath.

Westwick Hall, were family ties are ripped apart. FOUR MALE ROLES NEEDED!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Westwick Hall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Important Informatinon!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mylastbreath on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:00 am

THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED OFTEN.

THIS IS RESERVED FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT WESTWICK HALL, UPDATES, CONCERNS, AND ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE CHECK OFTEN!
"I'll miss the winter, A world of fragile things, Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree, I know you hear me,I can taste it in your tears." -My Last Breath, Evanescence

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mylastbreath
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Important Informatinon!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mylastbreath on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:02 am

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS OF THIS ROLE PLAY, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY!

How it’s going to start off
1. Everyone’s intro post should be at least 400 words and about two paragraphs. Feel free to write more, but you want everyone to get a good feel for you character, First impressions are important

2. The intro post should star off at one of two places, Either your character is leaving their home or they are arriving at Westwick hall.

3. We won’t be jumping right into The Hunt, thr first two day the kids won’t expect anything, it will give them time to get to know eachother an start forming good or bad relationships.

4. During the first two day, Randal Westwick will not be present, the families will be alone at Westwick Hall, with only the maids and butlers. On the second night there will be a dinner in which everyone MUST attend, promptly after dinner the power will go off, Westwick hall will be pitch black, Randal will then explain what will happen next over the intercom that can be heard anywhere in the palace.

5. Please feel free to stir up a little drama within the two days, note that the two days will go by fairly quickly so we can jump right into action, but not too quickly.

6. Feel free to PM me with any ideas, twists, or concerns!

The Hunt, Things to know

1. The Hunt is going to be gruesome and violent and because I have grown to love all the characters and am quite fond of all of them, were going to pretend that there are a few other families involved so that there will be death, those other families will be NPC played by all of us, you may kill and torture them however you wish. But unless you drop out or request it your character will not be killed. Your character can be severely injured, but NOT KILLED!

2. The hunted (our characters) are not allowed back onto Westwick Hall grounds, they will be locked out and released into the African plains, to keep them from escaping the eight hundred acres of the Westwick property is fenced off by a tall electric fence.

3. Wild animals such as lions, cheetahs, elephants, hyena, and other animals native to Africa freely live on the eight hundred acres of land, they are not tame in anyway and are very dangerous. Not to mention the poisons snakes, spiders, and plants. So make sure your characters are extra careful!

4. The parents will be hunting for their children so the children may have to kill their parents at some point. Also the children will have to band together, make sure while in the roleplay we are involving everyone so no one is bored or by their selves for too long!!!!

5. Most of these kids have lived pampered live styles, so none of them are going to have amazing survival skills, they are going to have to LEARN their skills OVERTIME, not overnight, naturally the boys may be a little more adjusted, but the girl will catch on fairly quick.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mylastbreath
Member for 11 years

Re: Important Informatinon!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mylastbreath on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:55 am

Several NEW things have been added, including locations, so make sure you look over everything carefully!

mylastbreath
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!