Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends of Primoria

IMPORTANT NOTICES (Read these)

a part of “Legends of Primoria”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

It all begins with the plot to assassinate the queen... (always accepting, summary available)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Primoria”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] IMPORTANT NOTICES (Read these)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Important things will go here, so check it out from time to time. Don't post questions or anything like that here.

Notice 1:

~BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING.

There is a lot of info all around, and more will be coming. To maintain your understanding of the story and to help you enjoy it to the fullest, it is important you read things in the "Additional Info" thread, as well as all the descriptions of the places (like, actually click on them and read the full descriptions).

Thanks guys :)
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] IMPORTANT NOTICES (Read these)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Notice 2:

Available roles thread open.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Notice 3:

RP WILL BEGIN TOMORROW, April 12, 2011!

Hopefully. If something comes up I'll tell you. I'll also send out a mass PM to everyone involved once I've done the first post. Can't wait to start, everyone's characters look absolutely great. This is going to be awesome. :D

Note: I'll probably post some time after 6, so please wait for me to post before you begin. Thanks!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:00 pm

RP HAS BEGUN!!

Woot. Let's party.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:00 pm

woot party ...I'll get the pizza someone go get some soda

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Notice 4

Notice 1 is very important. Read it again, and start following it. Thank you.

Notice 5

If you aren't aware, your inventory and gold spots in your character sheet are to be updated as the information changes!

Notice 6

Please don't post items as things like "Knife" or "Sword". I have names for the different types: be specific. As you acquire more weapons, special weapons, items, etc. this will be very important!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Notice 7

Pictures added to the "Additional Info" thread :P

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Notice 8:

If you are absent from the RP for a long period of time, feel free to ask me via PM for a brief summary to get you caught up so you can post.

NOTE- This does not excuse you from reading the posts you've missed. You are still expected to read those posts and to write in accordance with those posts; you cannot disregard the events that have occurred in your absence.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!