Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Into the Depts(The Expedition)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rini on Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Archaeology Major, Myori Rae has chosen to challenge one of the hardest task known to man. Finding Atlantis, a place said to be long gone, or non-existant. Forming a team of skilled people who share her same thirst for knowledge and adventure is just the beginning. Along the way they will encounter harsh changes in weather, mythical creatures, and others who are out to find Atlantis for their own greedy wants. Are you brave enough to embark on this journey?

Character Skeleton
Name:
Appearance(optional):
Extras:
---------------
Character Skeleton:
Name: Myori Rae
Appearance(optional):Image
Extras: N/A

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rini
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Into the Depts(The Expedition)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Name: Ammie Takashi
Appearance(optional):Image
Extras: N/A
β™«β™₯β™ͺHe Got That Super Bassβ™«β™₯β™ͺ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf-Girl_Hikaru on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:17 pm

Character Skeleton
Name:Kyouri Kazuma
Appearance(optional):Kyouri has long black hair and dark blue eyes. She wears a white short sleeved shirt and blue jean pants.
Extras:Has a black cat named Kiyu.
Your tender and kind wolfie neighbor
Credit goes to Sophophobia!
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/atlantis-ooc-t7516.html
Join! We need more people!
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-flaw-computers-ooc-t7764.html
An awesome roleplay that needs more people! Join!
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/posessors-ooc-t7823.html
An interesting roleplay that involves spirits and souls! Join please!

Wolf-Girl_Hikaru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rini on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:28 pm

((Accepted, hopefully we can get a few more people.))

Rini
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Name: Tiberius Lucius
Appearance Tiberius isn't an imposing man, but one that makes up for his nondescript appearance with personality. He stands a fair 6'5", and and overall looks rather British. He has short brown hair that goes down to his neck, and light green eyes. There is a burn scar on his left cheek from an incident with Arc Welder. We wears his jumpsuit and work boots most of the time.
Extras: He is good with Machines.
Equipment:

[Jumpsuit]
This Navy Blue Jumpsuit is the hallmark of Tiberius's taste in clothing. Being designed for heat resistance, it is resistant against the elements, and is also good for cold weather use, maintaining room temperature in both environments. The suit itself is made of a High-Melting point polymer over a layer of 2mm thick Thermal Gel packets, and it is lined with fleece. The back of the jumpsuit is emblazoned with a large symbol of two black overlapping gears, something that Tiberius put on it himself during a flight of boredom.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rini on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:59 am

((Okay we can start if no one else joins))

Rini
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A_Rachelle on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:57 pm

(Hope it's not too late!)

Name: Victoria Cayne
Appearance(optional): Medium length sandy blond hair, deep blue eyes and small set of spectacles resting on the tip of her nose at all times,
Extras: After finishing attending Oxford University and taking up the new position as journalist for the 'Gazette' , Victoria is eager to see the world and hopes that this scoop will be her masterpiece.

A_Rachelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A_Rachelle on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:08 pm

(*Sigh* Never mind, I have to go.)

A_Rachelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rini on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:15 pm

(Its not too late, its never too late :P I'll start us off and don't worry we won't leave without you)

Staring out the window Myori sat at the seaside cafe she'd told everyone to meet her at. They were set to leave in half an hour, just enough time left for everyone to meet eachother. 'They should all be her pretty soon.' Rae could hardly wait to set out for this lost city, if it really existed. She'd closed her music store for the summer, hoping something interesting would turn up on this journey. She'd been counting on it.

Rini
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:32 pm

Ammie stared out at the sea, standing in the doorway to the place they were all supposed to meet up at. She looked around, spotting her old friend Myori. Taking the seat in front of her she smiled. "Well are you ready to set out and adventure." She placed her chin on her hand, excited about their future plans to find this lost city. "I can hardly wait."

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Tiberius walked into the cafe, and sat down at the table across from the two girls. He had abandoned a rather good job as a mechanic for this, and hopefully his skills would come in handy. "Am I ready for adventure!" he boasted, hearing the girls comment and pounding his fists on the table.
Last edited by Kronos on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf-Girl_Hikaru on Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Kyouri walked into the cafe, looking around for her friends. Her cat, Kiyu, was in her arms. They had told her not to bring him, but she couldn't help it. She couldn't leave her best friend home alone. She continue to look around and then she noticed three of them sitting at a table. She walked over to them and took a seat next to Myori. She grinned at them all. She was known for being the childish one of the group, rarely even acting her own age.

Wolf-Girl_Hikaru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:26 pm

OOC: I am always late for stuff lol anyways she aproved me soooo heres my profile......

Name: Valentina

Aperence:Image

Extra: She loves Animals and owns a dog, however she wants to escape, break out of her shell and have the adventure of a lifetime, whilst she works in the entertainment industry she has a passion for exploring...
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!