Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Island of Lost Souls

Island of Lost Souls

a part of “Island of Lost Souls”, a fictional universe by echored.

Flight 76 departed from Australia on it’s way to New York, never to make it there. It crashed down in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, leaving only a few survivors to fend for themselves on a deserted island.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Island of Lost Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Island of Lost Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 am

AH i know it is my turn to post! I will do it today! Sorry I've been super busy with school, haven't had the chance to post in any of my RPs :/ have no fear, there will be one up soon!

btw,
the character Liam/the little boy, well the person who plays them I think has gone inactive. I PMed them the other day, still no response. Therefore, in my next post I will be taking over his character... briefly. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:06 pm

sorry my posts small, im not feeling to well today... il post some more soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindOfaChild on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Amazing work folks, sorry if my posts have been a little unimaginative Ive got a bit of drama goin on, speaking of which nice job on setting the tone Echored, as much as I hate to say it killing off the kid is really going to bring the characters together.

TheMindOfaChild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Aw no drama for my friend ~smacks Drama away~ begone evil

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:33 pm

TheMindOfaChild wrote:Amazing work folks, sorry if my posts have been a little unimaginative Ive got a bit of drama goin on, speaking of which nice job on setting the tone Echored, as much as I hate to say it killing off the kid is really going to bring the characters together.

It's okay with the short posts, I understand what goes on when there is a lot of stuff on one's plate. Being a busy college student myself, I have no ground to judge people on not getting around to posts! I have another RP i've created that Mercykilling and I are in, and I haven't posted in it in foreeevverrrr asjdhajksd (sorry mercy!!) :) anyways thanks, I think the kid's death was the dramatic event that the RP needed to bring everyone back together with more interaction instead of doing random thigns ya know? I will keep adding surprised every now and then to keep up the mood, I hope you all are enjoying yourselves!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 am

ummm im confused, is it early in the day or late? i thought we were in the morning or are some characters ahead of the others? i just thought id ask, as if so in my next post il catch up with everyone. great posts guys!! the rp is coming on really well, the pace is great and keeps me checking lots, i just hope im keeping up now :)

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:27 am

it is definitely morning.

mind of child, please edit your post... it is not nightfall, and you did a lot of god-moding. Tiffany isn't near the camp, she had ran away down the beach. Saint is with her as well, so saying that her and her brother are talking is also incorrect. There are just tiny details in there that need changing, it shouldn't take you too long to fix them but I would really appreciate it if you did since it is adding confusion to the RP

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindOfaChild on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Sorry about that it was late when I posted and I was kinda confused myself, not my best work, sorry about all the confusion I guess I pictured it wrong. =X I had NO intention whatsoever of moving anybody about or godmodding sorry for the confusion, Ill read over everyones posts closer before I post that late again.

TheMindOfaChild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm

no problem, I'm not mad or anything. Sorry if I sounded snappy, was in a hurry and was trying to get things worked out. :/ dont worry!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFaerie84 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:52 am

I've been trying not to think too far ahead, but I've been wondering. IF they are rescued, will the RP end, or will we be able to continue it? I'm just a bit curious as to how it would play out.
Gan Gach Cé Wander bhfuil Caillte

MoonFaerie84
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:10 pm

i'm still trying to think of what I want to do with them whether they are found or not. I think eventually they will, and if that is so, don't worry, it wll still be able to be continued. If they are rescued, I have a plan on how to keep them all together (by force muahahahah) lol jk guys, but I need to see how it goes.

I'l be posting later today!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:09 pm

il post asap, sorry guys!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:36 pm

its okay! no worries, btw did you see my post in assassins? woo finally did it!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:07 am

i did, its great. im really sorry but i wont be able to post till monday at the earliest. i give echored permission to move my characters so that the rp can keep on till im back. im moving back to africa tomorrow and everythings kind of gotten on top of me. sorry guys. il be back as soon as i can!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:00 am

aw okay! Have a safe trip!!!! I'll take care of your characters, promise I won't do anything crazy with them ;)

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:34 pm

sorry the rp is moving slowly, dont worry it will catch up quick again! super bowl weekend and all ;P

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 am

okay I got a post in for peter, so chloe can have some interaction! i'll wait till mercy gets back and hold off for saint's part.

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFaerie84 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:36 pm

WOO!! Awesome sauce!

MoonFaerie84
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Idk what's going on with Peter :( hope he comes back soon

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:18 pm

nothing is wrong with peter/saint, they said they would be posting today or tomorrow.

but meanwhile i've been wondering if youuuu were okay shavnia!! I've been waiting on your post... well not just yours... several of you all >.<'''

echored
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!