Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Island of Lost Souls

Island of Lost Souls

a part of “Island of Lost Souls”, a fictional universe by echored.

Flight 76 departed from Australia on it’s way to New York, never to make it there. It crashed down in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, leaving only a few survivors to fend for themselves on a deserted island.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Island of Lost Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Island of Lost Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Thanks Echored, although I can't relate to the college I have plenty of friends that are attending, and stressing. Just hang in there you'll pull through without a hitch and Good Luck to you too!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:09 pm

sorry i havnt been able to port, rl... you know what its like, esp when your ill. i hope its ok, its only quick and unedited.. but enjoy!

*edit* yeh i just had a quick look over, i really need to edit it.. sorry if it dosnt make sense... il do so first thing in the morning!

*EDIT* got rid of a few of the issues in my post, hope its easier for you all now :)
Last edited by MercyKilling on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:28 am

I'm right there with ya MercyKilling. I'm still recovering from Bronchitis which I swear my lungs are trying to escape I'm coughing so hard. I hope you feel better

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:10 am

both of you feel better!!!!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks Echored going on two weeks, but happily no fever anymore. Just this insufferable cough, slight breathing issues and my voice still sounds like a frog. But I can return to work so that's good. Now I'm off to check the posts because I think this roleplay

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 am

Shavnia_Velmount wrote:Thanks Echored going on two weeks, but happily no fever anymore. Just this insufferable cough, slight breathing issues and my voice still sounds like a frog. But I can return to work so that's good. Now I'm off to check the posts because I think this roleplay

lol you think this roleplay.... what! lol I'm curious to know the end of your sentence

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:40 am

Is awesome sauce...sorry website was being a brat to me

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:34 am

ooh i see lol

so this has been pretty active since it has been made, and now its slowing! lets keep up the pace, even if it means not waiting for the inactive people (coughLAUCRIANcough) lol

I'll post later just so I can keep it moving!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Yes it has slowed I hope it picks up soon

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Philathea on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:40 am

I think we should let the day draw to a close and move on to Day 2. Not much more can happen right now to move the story along, and that's probably why we're at a standstill. Plus there are sleeping characters waiting for morning... ;) Perhaps your character can lead everyone in going to bed, Echored. I imagine everyone wouldn't want to be staying up very long after dark after such an eventful and exhausting day, anyway.

Philathea
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Is ready for day two as well

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:17 pm

will do guys

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm

yea there is a small post but cant do much until morning so heres to the sun rising lol.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Okay guys, I posted and feel free to post that it is morning now!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFaerie84 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Name: Chloe Anderson
Height: 5'2 1/2
Gender/Picture: Female
Identifiable markings: Tribal Wolf paw tattoo on her left leg
Occupation before the crash: College student at NYU
Personality: Sweet but shy, she is extremely curious. Her idea of a good situation forces her to be the one to always interfere and be the peace maker. Omega is the best term, she does make jokes in all good sense in order to break the ice, but catch her off guard and sometimes the tongue of her native heritage comes out, but don't try to kiss this Irish/American Lass you may end up flat on your back and a black eye in the morning.
History: Chloe was returning from a trip to her families homelands to visit her sister for summer break. While striving to achieve her bachelors degree in psychology she found that after the extreme and near brain damaging mid terms she needed a break. After refreshing herself with family bonding Chloe boarded the plane back home to New York, but her plane was set to stop in Australia where she was switched to a second plane. Little did Chloe know that plane would never make it to New York. When the captain called overhead that they had to make an emergency landing in the ocean Chloe's heart raced, her lungs began slacking in producing her body with the necessary oxygen, the doctors classified it as an asthma attack. Inhaler clutched in her hand she took two inhalation puffs and stuffed it back into her carry on bag. But the roaring sounds around her soon ended when the plane hit water and the blackness surrounded her. The last thing she remembered was escaping the sinking airplane and swimming until her limbs burned and after collapsing on what appeared to be a beach she passed out from exhaustion. Chloe never suspected others had survived, but she'd soon meet the reality that she and the others would have to survive until they were rescued.
Items on them: Image
Her inhaler
Her carry on bag
Celtic pocket knife
Horror films and Genres
Poetry
snickerdoodle coffee
Dislikes:
Lazy people
Spiders
Pessimism
invasive people
Gan Gach Cé Wander bhfuil Caillte

MoonFaerie84
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 am

Welcome to the RP! Thanks for joining, I'm excited that there is another girl to equal out the genders lol And she seems really cool! You're welcome to post anytime now

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:01 pm

il post tomoro, sorry for the lag guys!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFaerie84 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 am

Thank you for having me!! I'm not used to roleplaying in forums, however nowadays it's getting really hard to find any good roleplay at all. I came across this one, thanks to Shavnia_Velmount, and thought the storyline is just absolutely amazing. I'm sorry it took me so long to post.

MoonFaerie84
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:14 am

aw thanks glad to hear that you are so excited about it! makes for a pleasant RP! All the members in this RP are awesome so welcome aboard! lol

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFaerie84 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:29 am

=3 there are some amazing RPers here. I hope I can keep up, lol.

MoonFaerie84
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!