Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kawaii Psycho (Horror RP) (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Kawaii Psycho (Horror RP) (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:55 pm

They both began to shake,scared,they gulped,nodding in Unisen,Unsure what else exactly they could do,They knew now she could kill them,so they didnt want to say anything.
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:00 pm

"So just tell the detective that it was an accident or I will make sure that you dont wake up tomorrow." Sukiko said. The detective went to Tei Tei and Lei Lei and asked: "Tell me what happened."
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Lei Lei answered after a few seconds.

"It was an accident..I didnt see much else.."

He answered,with his crying brother,unsure what else he could do.or they would both die.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:06 pm

"Why did you hesitate?" The detective asked. Sukiko grinned towards the twins.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:32 pm

The twins backed up into the corner quickly,scared of the Pyscho girl

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:42 pm

The detective went over to Sukiko, "I see you are a victim of the glasgow smile. It seems to be scaring those twins there. Was this really and accident?" "Can you come outside with me?" Sukiko said and walked out. The detective followed. Outside she said: "I put the needles in the riceballs. But now that you know I will have to kill you." Sukiko slashed the detectives neck with the cleaver. The detective was on the ground coughing. The Sukiko cut his head off and threw it to the twins and said: "Catch!"
She then went home and to bed to get sleep before the extra short school day of tomorrow.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:48 pm

The twisn screamed,throwing the head into the corner,themselves drenched in blood,tjhey ran home,hiding up in their room,scared shitless.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 pm

The next day Sukiko went to school. Since the days got colder she wore her winter uniform and a black turtleneck like vest beneath with belt buckles to close the vest (belt buckle vest to make her look evil and cool at the same time). At school she thought: "I hope Hitori got out of the hospital and will come to school."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:46 am

Tyler and Kameron entered the party just in time to see Hitori take a bite out of the rice ball and fall to the floor coughing of a massive amount of blood. Tyler covered his mouth in alarm as Kameron ran up to help. After Sukiko called the ambulance, Tyler noticed Lei Lei and Tei Tei and walked over to them. He figured it was Sukiko's doing as he knew her too well, but he knew that in these occasions it was best to keep your mouth shut. As he was approaching, he caught sight of Sukiko who had just told a police to come outside. After that all he saw was the policeman's head being thrown onto Lei Lei and Tei Tei.

"holy shit," Tyler spat as he nearly fainted, grabbing ahold of a nearby chair as Lei Lei and Tei Tei hauled ass out of the house. Kameron noticed the head and freaked out, "let's get the hell out of here," he said as he grabbed Tyler's arm who threw up all over the floor. After they got in the car, Tyler simply whispered, "Sukiko did it," the words burned his tongue as he said it. Kameron looked at him in disbelief as he pulled into his driveway.

"okay, look, your staying here tonight, got it....we will go to school together tomorrow," he said as he turned off the engine and helped Tyler's frantically shaking body out of the car. The entered Kameron's abandoned house.

After taking their showers, Kameron took the bed and Tyler took the spare bed. Falling to sleep rather uneasily, Tyler had nightmares, waking up several times before finally drifting off.

That morning, Tyler was afraid to go to school, but was persuaded by Kameron. As the arrived, Tyler noticed Sukiko, "try to avoid her," he thought to himself as he opened the passenger door and stepped out. Kameron smiled, he went to a different school so he rolled out and drove to his school. Tyler tried to avoid Sukiko, but ran into her anyways.

"hey Sukiko, girl how are you doing?" he said trying not to sound nervous and scared. Kameron arrived at his school. He parked and got out, ready for the lessons that would ensue that day.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 am

Alice smiled when the twins spoke and replied, "Nice to meet you!" Soon after, Hitori wandered over. "Hey Alice... I like your jeans... very cute." He tilted his head, trying to show off his cute dimple. "Can I get ya a glass of punch or anything?" Alice giggled and said, "Yes please~! And could you get some for Lei Lei and Tei Tei as well?" She shot him her most irresistible cute smile and laughed when he was gone. Alice wasn't really interested in him; he was a player after all. He would only use her if she wanted to be with him. Instead, she used him as a toy, when she was lonely and when she wanted to tease someone.

Alice watched as Hitori ate the riceball full of needles and pretended a gasp when he spat out the blood. She knew who was doing it .. Sukiko. Alice was friends with Sukiko and Kotone but she wasn't really into the whole killing and suffering thing that they seemed to enjoy. She only killed for revenge. Alice felt uncomfortable about Sukiko and Kotone's new victim. He was her toy and there weren't any other guys that would play 'chasy' with her. They would give up and marvel from afar which was boring to Alice.

The next day, she ran into Sukiko at school. "Hey Sukiko! How are you?" She hugged her and smiled a bit. Then she whispered in Sukiko's ear. "Can I ask you and Kotone a favor? I don't mind if you hurt him and make him suffer a bit .. but don't kill him yet, please? He's .. my toy. When I get bored of him, then you can kill him, ne? Is that okay?" Tyler walked up to them and started talking to Sukiko.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 am

Lei Lei and Tei Tei walked into the school, a bit late,wanting to avoid Sukiko, now scared shitless by her. They were not so sure that she was a nice person, and what seemed to be worse was that she was in their same class aswell... Great.

They sat down in their seats of their desks next to eachother,still very scared of what today was going to be like.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:17 am

As Tyler asked how she was doing, she answered: "I am doing good and you?" When Alice whispered in her ear, she answered: "I dont intend to kill him yet." She then smiled. Sukiko hadnt covered up her scar. She noticed the twins and went to them. She hugged them and said: "There you are you two cuties. Thank you for keeping your mouths shut. I bought some soda on the way for you. I promise I didnt put anything in there." But she did. She put antidepressant in to calm them down and make them a little happier. She handed to soda to the twins.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:47 am

Lei Lei opened his bottle drinking it cautiously,Tei Tei just put his away for later, they were still very scared of Sukiko,but they thought if they didnt do what she said,and they were used to this sort of treatment anyway, they hugged back slightly,Lei Lei whispering into her ear.

"Pleaase dont hurt my brother..Do what you want to me, but if you try and hurt him,I will have to act...Ok?.."

He said this in a serious tone, no matter how scared he was he would do anything for his brother to keep him safe.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 am

Alice appeared behind Sukiko and smiled. "Hey Lei and Tei !" She saw the soda that Sukiko was giving them and not knowing what she had put in them, cried, "Eh~! Soda? Can I have some too Sukiko?"

( Here's the small post that you asked for Hsien =P )

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:58 am

Lei Lei stopped hugging Sukiko after asking her the question,both her and Tei Tei,wandering over to Alice,blushing cutely.

Lei Lei:" Hai Hai Alice-Chan"

They said cutely,Blushing,unsure what they should say as they were infact from england,and was still getting used to the Sans and Chans.

(Come into RPG chat you guys!Im lonely!D=)

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:31 am

"Sure." Sukiko said knowing the antidepressant in the soda would just make Alice hyper. She gave her a bottle. She then smiled at Lei Lei notifying that she wont do anything to them.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:51 am

Alice took the soda with glee, her tongue sticking out as she opened the soda and took a sip. Surprised at how good it tasted, Alice took another gulp and then another before she ended up finishing the drink. "Ah!" she said with a flourish, licking her lips. "That was delicious!" She suddenly felt re-energised and hyper. "Woah! That was some drink! Hey you guys, we're gonna be late to class right? Then let's go!" Alice grabbed their hands before they could say anything and ran towards the classroom. "We're so sorry we're late! We had something to do!" She almost shouted when the whole classroom looked in their way as they walked through the door.

"Come here Tei Tei!" She said as she bounced off to the nearest seat. "Lei Lei wouldn't mind if I did this, would he?" she whispered, kissing him gently. Alice pulled away and stuck her tongue out. "Sorry, I was supposed to wait for your answer right?" The whole class gasped as they watched, all the boys jealous of Tei Tei. "Tell Lei Lei not to worry, he'll get his kiss soon too!" She giggled and watched as he walked back over to his brother. Luckily, the teacher's back was turned when she did this so they wouldn't get told off.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:57 am

Lei Lei and Tei Tie blushes liek hell,uber red,they sat down at their desks,trying to hide their faces,but for some reason they were calm,but veru embarrised,they sat there silent,a deep red colour on their cheeks.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:03 am

"Calm down Alice." Sukiko said and went to her seat. Then she thought: "Who will be my next victim? The twins? Tyler? Or someone else."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:37 am

Alice giggled and sat down at her seat. Hmm .. I wonder if I should go out with them, ne~? she thought.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!