Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kawaii Psycho (Horror RP) (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Kawaii Psycho (Horror RP) (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:32 pm

To OOC/Signup: kawaii-psycho-horror-romance-ooc-signup-t27094.html

A man was walking down a dark alley. He noticed a shadow run past his. "Whos there?" He asked with fear in his voice. The only response was a insane and twisted girls laugh. The man started running. The shadow showed up in front of him. It bludgeoned the man until he was dead.

It was a spring day. Sukiko was sitting on a swing before school. The wind went through her hair like a gentle hand. "Ah. What a wonderful day." She said. The cherry blossoms flew through the air and Sukiko put some in her hair. The swing was not far from her school.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Kawaii Psycho (Horror RP) (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:34 pm

It was a beautiful sunny calm morning. Everything was as peaceful as ever....that is except for one girl. She was frantically running through the streets, tears welling in her eyes. "Kya!" she exclaimed "I'm going to be late! I'm going to be late!" She looked at her watch (which was by the way, fifteen minutes ahead of normal time) checking the time. She squealed, school was only moments away from starting! Suddenly she spotted someone, a girl, no, a friend. She was sitting on a swing in the park near their school. She halted to a stop, and walked up closer to her, curious as to what she was doing. "Suki-chan?" She muttered, using the usual nickname that she had given her. "What are you doing here? School is going to start any second.."
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shamus24 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:00 am

Laughter bounced of the walls. Hitori was telling the girls the joke about the automatic hand-cleaner. His friend Kentaro was next to him, rolling his eyes at how stupid the joke was yet how the girls loved it. He never cared about getting to class on time, even made up damn good excuses when he wanted to. Today, the girls were in class getting ready for a project. He moved his eyes to each girls face and body, studying, thinking. "Nice boobs... blonde... blonde, ok boobs." Kentaro saw what he was staring at and laughed. The girls never knew what Hitori was up to. Their streatagy was to always get him before the next girl.

He looked out the window, bored with always wooing them so easily. 'Like fish in a barr..." He notices two girls, one on the swing. 'Huh, never noticed them before...' Hitoris eyes studied the both of them. They looked cute, reserved. easy game.

"RING!!!!!" The school bell go's off. 'Heh heh, someones gonna be late' he thinks to himself, looking at the teacher walk in.

[boy is he wrong!]
Love is the slowest form of suicide. -Andrea Driscoll

Shamus24
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:12 am

When the bell suddenly rang, Kotone jumped and squealed. "Kya!" she exclaimed. "See, now we're going to be late!" She grabbed Sukiko's hand and jolted forward, heading into the school....
About a minute later, they had finally made it to class. Kotone and Sukiko walked inside, out of breath and breathing hard. Letting go of Sukiko's hand, she bowed to her sensei while saying "Sorry we're late!" and then scurried off to her seat. This is like the second time I've been late this year! If it happens again....ooohhh I don't even wanna think about what might happen! Kotone thought to herself.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:43 am

Sukiko looked over towards Hitori who was impressing the girla. "Baka." She thought with her eye twitching. Sukiko sat down. A bloody knife fell out of her pocket. She hurried to pick it up before anyone could notice.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:54 am

Kotone heard a quiet clank resonate through the quiet classroom. She turned her head, and quickly covered her mouth, stopping herself from screaming. Sukiko had just dropped one of her knives on the floor! And it wans't jsut a knife! It has a dry crimson liquid covering the edge of the balde. What was she doing, carrying a knife like that around school? What if someone caught her?!
She looked at Sukiko with a frightened expression, hoping that she'd quickly pick up the knife. She did, and Kotone sighed with relief instantly. She could only hope that no one else had noticed...

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shamus24 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:29 am

Hitori sat with his head hunkered low, staring at the two girls walk in tardy. He laughed to himself as they went and sat down. As he started to look at up front, their was ever the slightest bit of silver that shone from behind Sukiko. As soon as it had appeared, it was gone. "Weird" he thinks to himself.
Class continues out as usual, a drone out day. Lazily twirling his pencil, he thinks of the shows he watched last night, how he had seen a cool new anime. He glanced over at Sukiko, cute little Sukiko. She was so darling, how could he have ever thought she had a knife?
He shakes his head and smiles. He spots Kotone and almost laughs to himself, how could somebody be so formal at school?
He thinks for a minute what it would be like to kiss either of them under the swingsets, and then goes back to daydreaming about everything.

Shamus24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:14 am

Soon class was over. It was a short school day today so the students were able to leave around lunchtime. "Hey Kotone. I noticed that Hitori staring at us. He is a womanizer. Wanna mess with him?" Sukiko said to Kotone after class.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:52 am

Kotone blinked "Really? He was staring at us?" she asked, obviously not noticing at all. Kotone could be such an air head at times. "Well, I don't think we should mess with him..." she said with a sly smile "I think we should let him mess with us first. And then, if we ignore him he'll be desperate for us. Always fallowing us and trying to win us over, and then...." Kotone was pretty sure she didn't need to say much more, she leaned back in her chair, and gave Sukiko a big grin. Waiting for her reply.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:02 pm

"Ok. But he shouldnt touch me." Sukiko grinned back. "Yesterday I cut up Dasuke and put his body part in my freezer. He was a pervert who looked through my window in the evening while I was changing."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Kotone sat up in her seat and slammed her hand down on her desk. “Sukiko!” she exclaimed in hushed tone. “I told you we need to do stuff like that at only certain times. If we do it all the time like you seem to, we’re going to get caught! And….what are you doing leaking that information round like this? We’re in school for crying out loud!”

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shamus24 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:15 pm

After school, Hitori started walking home, thinking to himself about Sukiko and Kotone. This was different, he pondered. They probably like him, they just were just too shy yet. He smiled at this as he kept down the sidewalk, girls following him part way down the block, blabbering on. When he got home, he hung up his coat, greeted his parents, and went to his room. Hmmm... earrings, some buttons undone on his shirt... tomarrow, he was going to look irresistible.
Next day, as he walked through the halls, listening to some girls talk about Treasurer of the Hitori Fan Club, Ada walked up to him.
"Hey they Hitori-san." She giggled and put a finger to her lips. Hitori peered over her shoulders, searching.
"Hi Ada" he said, not making eye contact. She started going on about his earrings, when he thought he saw Kotone walk across the hall. He dished out a goodbye and started down the hall, turning the corner to where he thought she went.

Shamus24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:44 pm

After a good lecture to Sukiko-chan about why she shouldn't say such things, or bring such things to school, she went home. She made herself dinner like normal, did her homework, and went to bed...
The next day, Kotone decided to wake up extra early. She didn't want to be late again. So she got up, took a shower, and put her uniform on, deciding to roll her skirt up one extra time, to see if it might bother Hitori. She walked to school normally, instead of running, because she actually had time. When she got to her classroom, she noticed Hitori, she smiled, and then turned the other way. Seeing if he might fallow her.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Sukiko walked home thinking about what Kotone said. "Maybe I shouldnt kill so often. I might get caught." She thought. At home she made a burger out of Dasukes arm. She had no choice than eat her enemies to get rid of evidence.
The next morning she got ready for school. She decided to be nice to Hitori but not give him any impression to like him. She went off to school after breakfast.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shamus24 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Wow, he thought, I can almost see her underwear... Hitori kept walking thinking of something to say, but he couldn't. Why am I following a girl? I never do this! As he followed her, he didn't realize they were going down the halls with no lockers, so there was hardly any students.
Hitori walked, getting a small sweat from being out of his comfort zone, actually doing the chase. He had a small hard on, not noticing it make a small buldge. The way Kotone's hair swayed, left, right, left right... The small jiggle her butt made, it was like a trance. He liked feeling this way, like when he looked in his mom's undergarments catalogue. As he walked, a dirty thought crossed his mind. What if she was gonna meet Sukiko somewhere... like when they were outside... A smirk crossed his face.

Shamus24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Sukiko saw Hitori follow Kotone. She ran past his back, went down some roads and showed up next to Kotone. "Good morning Kotone." She said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Kotone turned, and saw her good friend. "Hey Sukiko!" She said cheerfully, making sure not to look back at Hitori. "What's up? Have you thought good about what I told you yesterday?"

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shamus24 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Shock hit Hitori. So Sukiko had been waiting for Kotone... He thought that Sukiko had saw him, and when he noticed his erection, he turned, jamming his hand into his pocket trying to hide it. He smiled and used his other hand to scratch the back of his head. "Heya girls... didn't mean to butt into your convo..." Then what the hell was I doing?! "Um.. uhh.. have you seen..." The first thing that came to his mind. "Dasuke?"

Shamus24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 am

Kotone turned around and placed a hand on her hip, giving Hitori an annoyed expression. "Ehh?....Who are you?" she asked. But really on the inside she was smileing, she knew Hitori was going to blow up inside because of her little question. "I don't think I've seen you before....although you do look a little familiar.....hmmm, did you just transfer here?"

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 am

"Yeah who are you?" Sukiko said. "And whats about Dasuke because I havent seen him in a while." Sukiko took out a beef jerky she made out of Dasuke and started chewing on it.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!